Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1069. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I must say I don't understand the logic behind this planned pump.

Are you trying to help the dumping of people who want out?
Already some people even on this thread have made known that they are waiting for a rise to sell what they have and move on

Unless the pump is coordinated with the anon release there is no point because within the day the price will be back where it is now

Hell, even I am tempted to sell at the pump and buy back when you announce it like this
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
It's a  good time buy Navajo it's the best investment you will make we have the best team of Dev's and with Soopy on top of things this coin is going to  make history..Come make history with the Navajocoin with anon this coin will  have lots of new feature that most coin will never have...Phase one is here phase 2 coming.............. ANON .............phase one start tomorrow .....join us..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
we need to eat that 1 btc sell wall.
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It's a  good time buy Navajo it's the best investment you will make we have the best team of Dev's and with Soopy on top of things this coin is going to  make history..Come make history with the Navajocoin with anon this coin will  have lots of new feature that most coin will never have...Phase one is here phase 2 coming.............. ANON .............phase one start tomorrow .....join us..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Official Timeline of Messaging System's Beta Testings

Beta Testings of our new feature - Messaging System built into the wallet are starting tommorow (27/08/2014).
Ending of Beta Testings depends on the amount of changes/improvements requested by the Community.

Best Regards Wink
- Soopy452000; Navajo Coin Development Team

Remember to join tommorow's tests folks Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Lets vote for NAV at this pump aswell:
http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/
Activity: 336

Beta Testings of our new feature - Messaging System builded in the wallet are starting tommorow (27/08/2014).
Ending of Beta Testings depends on the amount of changes/improvements requested by the Community.

Best Regards Wink

This is very good news Cheesy!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

Beta Testings of our new feature - Messaging System built into the wallet are starting tommorow (27/08/2014).

Best Regards Wink
Activity: 518
i will join this pump, nav deserves it!

but we need new investors as well, not only people from this topic. maybe an idea to create a special topic for this pump so we can keep this topic clean.

if this topic isnt there yet, i can will create ok?

Good idea, let me create it because i'm sr member, what do u think?

yeah great. also please make a small list with all strong points of nav coin. so trusty dev, anon messaging, anon transactions coming and stuff like that, so new investors can read why its a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 994

but we need new investors as well, not only people from this topic. maybe an idea to create a special topic for this pump so we can keep this topic clean.

Good idea, let me create it because i'm sr member, what do u think?
Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
would be great if we will have the ETA today Smiley

I am in tomorrow!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
OK GUYS, LET MAKE NAV PRICE TO NEW HIGH!
legendary
NAV / BTC remember to include this link in yours tweets https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.3580 for the pump so they get the timer - good night!
re tweeted with link. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1050
NAV / BTC remember to include this link in yours tweets https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.3580 for the pump so they get the timer - good night!
legendary
NAV / BTC NAVAJOCOIN just fired a warning shot at  XC , DRK &  https://cryptonote.org/inside  Watch out We are Coming!
I sent out a tweet on my account..
legendary
NAV / BTC NAVAJOCOIN just fired a warning shot at  XC , DRK &  https://cryptonote.org/inside  Watch out We are Coming!
legendary
So can someone explain how the messaging encryption system works? Is it going through all the fancy off-chain and nodes and whatever else like the proposed anon system?

SUM2DEV, can you answer this question? I am not a FUDer, I am a member of the foundation, and a fairly large stakeholder. Thanks for all the hard work and updates that you all have been providing.

Of course my friend. I will ask soopy to explain that matter with all the details. Thank You for support Wink
Cheers
Quote from: soopy452000
So there are 2 chat features: the basic chat room, where everyone can chat and the more enhanced encrypted chat, which needs a bit of more additions where it's secured. And that's right the encrypted chat is going off the chain Wink

via Subchains this is freaking Epic!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
So can someone explain how the messaging encryption system works? Is it going through all the fancy off-chain and nodes and whatever else like the proposed anon system?

SUM2DEV, can you answer this question? I am not a FUDer, I am a member of the foundation, and a fairly large stakeholder. Thanks for all the hard work and updates that you all have been providing.

Of course my friend. I will ask soopy to explain that matter with all the details. Thank You for support Wink
Cheers
Quote from: soopy452000
So there are 2 chat features: the basic chat room, where everyone can chat and the more enhanced encrypted chat, which needs a bit of more additions where it's secured. And that's right the encrypted chat is going off the chain Wink
Jump to: