Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1072. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
The fact is "we" are in a better position than we have ever been.

Soopy and the foundation are now doing things and giving us much needed feedback with some idea of whats planned.

Any movement in the right direction is better than no movement at all.

Keep up the good work guys! Im still buying what i can and staking nicely  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

none of this crap anymore! We are at a new beginning today. We want clear communication everyday. Even if you have to do it as we cant miss it Wink. ~soopy~ is the best bro we no. We need good communication that's all that's missing.  We need to do . Not just sit back and wait
PR  promotion
adoption
payment gateways
giveaways
so much to do!
 competitions

Navajocoins finest moment will be upon us all and we nearly lost it. We need to spread the news at this hr and be united with positive conversation.
Soopy is probably behind a computer, doing the coding, while he lets SUM2dev give us the feedback.
How far is the website to completion?

the other guy posted the website is completed. Thay just waiting for the update, before they put it online.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
How much do you want to bet its not coming this weekend, or even this week for that matter?

How much would you bet? Smiley

i put up the 200k coins i have remaining from 420 to 520 sats...have fun buying it up

EDIT...looks like someone already started buying...thanks. BTW soopy I really hope you prove me wrong. Not only so I can break even and get rid of these bags Ive been holding for what seems like months, but also for the sake of your real believers and investors.

not sure why my post got deleted.. here it is again

Well, let's be clear.. what is it going to be coming this weekend? real anon that supposed to be out months ago? or just another wallet update?
I bet you it's some  bullshit update is what will be coming and anon will be delay again

You're post was deleted my friend, becouse the only thing You're doing here is spreading FUD. First of all You have no respect for dev's work and this coin. There are no "bullshit updates" like You called it. We are keeping Community updated, becouse that's what every real supporter wants.
 Second thing - Soopy doesn't owe You anything. He didn't get any money yet, he even put some of his own into this project, becouse (probably You already forgot) that's Community's coin (we took it over some time ago).
 If You have no respect for and no interest in this coin (becouse apparently it looks like You already sold and wants everyone else to do the same mistake) and You're here just to spread FUD - Yes, my dear friend - Your posts will be delated.
 Cheers

Talking about respect.. did dev ever show any respect to most of investors? 3-4 weeks of dead silent..everyone was littlerly begging dev to give an update, and what happened? is that respect? you need to show respect to gain respect

So........ was I correct? another bullshit announcement....... not even an update.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

none of this crap anymore! We are at a new beginning today. We want clear communication everyday. Even if you have to do it as we cant miss it Wink. ~soopy~ is the best bro we no. We need good communication that's all that's missing.  We need to do . Not just sit back and wait
PR  promotion
adoption
payment gateways
giveaways
so much to do!
 competitions

Navajocoins finest moment will be upon us all and we nearly lost it. We need to spread the news at this hr and be united with positive conversation.
Soopy is probably behind a computer, doing the coding, while he lets SUM2dev give us the feedback.
How far is the website to completion?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Don't delete my post again. As a holder of 150k in this coin I have legitimate questions no matter if you feel they are negative.

I have taken screenshots and will be all over every forum and chat before you can blink.

You are here just to post FUD. That's why I'm deleting Your posts. And You are not asking ANY QUESTIONS. Stop blurring Your reality. You are only posting shit here.

To all our dear supporters:

We informed You in our yesterday's update that Soopy finished Phase One. We also stated that it's beta tests will start this week. Sunday night isn't the best time for release, don't You think? Wink Thank You all for the support!
Cheers

ok just 2 questions and i will be quite for a long time Lips sealed:

why still no website?
why first beta for a brand new feature (messaging System) instead concentrate on long promised anon?

i think this are legitimate questions and i'm not the only one who like to have an answer

I'm looking forward to your answer - thanks

Of course mate. That kind of questions are welcome and we fully understand that people have them. Here it is:
Website will be live this week. We didn't release it yet, becouse we decided that people won't be too happy about that fact without releasing any project before that.
Messaging System is not some brand new idea. We was talking about it also already before, while announcing anon. So everyone should have been expecting this project as well as anon.
Hope it answers Your questions well Wink
Cheers

yes & thanks again
legendary
Activity: 1050
Don't delete my post again. As a holder of 150k in this coin I have legitimate questions no matter if you feel they are negative.

I have taken screenshots and will be all over every forum and chat before you can blink.

You are here just to post FUD. That's why I'm deleting Your posts. And You are not asking ANY QUESTIONS. Stop blurring Your reality. You are only posting shit here.

We informed You in our yesterday's update that Soopy finished Phase One. We also stated that it's beta tests will start this week. Sunday night isn't the best time for release, don't You think? Wink Thank You all for the support!
Cheers

why still no website?
why first beta for a brand new feature (messaging System) instead concentrate on long promised anon?

i think this are legitimate questions and i'm not the only one who like to have an answer

Of course mate. That kind of questions are welcome and we fully understand that people have them. Here it is:
Website will be live this week. We didn't release it yet, becouse we decided that people won't be too happy about that fact without releasing any project before that.
Messaging System is not some brand new idea. We was talking about it also already before, while announcing anon. So everyone should have been expecting this project as well as anon.
Cheers

LET THESE PEOPLE WAIT, THEY DO NOT PAY THE DEV HIS WAGES ANYWAY!

PR  promotion
adoption
payment gateways
giveaways
so much to do!
 competitions

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
on coinmarketcap we are at place 158 atm of writing this.
I lost over 600 euro in 2 weeks Smiley I hope this will get fixed, i dont have the reserve money for buy more ( as i am afraid to do also )
Hope the dev's will fix this mess, and not only the dev's (however investors can't wait longer i see) but also this community.

If i had some bitcoins on reserve for Navajo i would bump the price, but safety is on the first place for me.

they why did you make negatives comments after update - you can only blame yourself.
seriously bro. No mention was made for 24th.

I'm not negative??
I asked where the updates are what was promised to us all.

So you think its my fault the price went down because of my normall questions to the dev team?

Come on, you know who's fault this price drop is.
YES IT IS YOUR FAULT and the fault of other negative comments. WE HAVE ALWAYS WARNED OF THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF FUD, I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS! YOU PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY PUT THE DEV OFF, whining like an ungrateful bunch of kids.

good luck to you, dumbass.
I'm out of this topic, i will read sometimes and update my software from navajo when needed. If my questions are not allowed here, then i have nothing to do here anymore.

If someone need me, u can always PM ( except not you with ur big green nonsense letters )
legendary
this is the strongest we have ever looked.
legendary

Cheers

why still no website?

Cheers

LET THESE PEOPLE WAIT, THEY DO NOT PAY THE DEV HIS WAGES ANYWAY!
legendary
on coinmarketcap we are at place 158 atm of writing this.
I lost over 600 euro in 2 weeks Smiley I hope this will get fixed, i dont have the reserve money for buy more ( as i am afraid to do also )
Hope the dev's will fix this mess, and not only the dev's (however investors can't wait longer i see) but also this community.

If i had some bitcoins on reserve for Navajo i would bump the price, but safety is on the first place for me.

they why did you make negatives comments after update - you can only blame yourself.
seriously bro. No mention was made for 24th.

I'm not negative??
I asked where the updates are what was promised to us all.

So you think its my fault the price went down because of my normall questions to the dev team?

Come on, you know who's fault this price drop is.
YES IT IS YOUR FAULT and the fault of other negative comments. WE HAVE ALWAYS WARNED OF THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF FUD, I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS! YOU PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY PUT THE DEV OFF, whining like an ungrateful bunch of kids.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

Cheers

why still no website?

Cheers
legendary
People are helping us . The good people wlll come GrandMaster will come
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Cheers

why still no website?

Well about the website we found out www.navajocoin.org excist, only waiting for the full version release.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

Cheers

why still no website?

This two phase thing has been in the beginning, but we also want to have a timeline how long beta will run and when does phase two start?

thnx bro!
legendary
Activity: 1148

Cheers

why still no website?

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

Cheers

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
yes it is - This coin is going to the Moon

Great!!

can you guys be a little more realistic, the people are greedy but most of them are not so stupid as you here believing.
your cultish behaviour does not make things better, it looks in contrary very fishy.

The court of the foolish by Sick Moon Freud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc_QJnv3w6U

knock us while we are down brother. Nothing fishy . Our quarrels are open and here for you to read. from Page 1 to 177. The coin got its assed kicked and dragged across the ground by its hair.

if people are not happy with Phase 1 and 2 then so be it. But we are still here nothing different to every other altcoin or BTC that can now be used by the US government to make donations with!

Thats why you are here and im here. We are techies and funckenn proud of it.

i know im also here since the beginning.. the point is we waited a long time, and yes im still here, but it hurts to see the price fallen, the time is passing in crypto much faster then anywhere else, and my thoughts are that after some weeks more, noone is interested anymore in this coin, eventually even with anon...

but lets see what will happen, the story is not finished.
legendary
Activity: 1393

Great!!

can you guys be a little more realistic, the people are greedy but most of them are not so stupid as you here believing.
your cultish behaviour does not make things better, it looks in contrary very fishy.

I think this coin has potential if we just move a little faster...This is crypto not the stock market...I think that is realistic. I know this coding takes time, thats why im still here. I think, if we can get the website up in the next day or two, that would help.....
legendary

Great!!

knock us while we are down brother. Nothing fishy . Our quarrels are open and here for you to read. from Page 1 to 177. The coin got its assed kicked and dragged across the ground by its hair.

if people are not happy with Phase 1 and 2 then so be it. But we are still here nothing different to every other altcoin or BTC that can now be used by the US government to make donations with!

Thats why you are here and im here. We are techies and funckenn proud of it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Unless the website and Anon transactions are implemented asap this coin is doomed and possibly already past the point of recovery.

Truth may hurt, but it is a fact.
Jump to: