Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1073. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
yes it is - This coin is going to the Moon

Great!!

can you guys be a little more realistic, the people are greedy but most of them are not so stupid as you here believing.
your cultish behaviour does not make things better, it looks in contrary very fishy.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Don't delete my post again. As a holder of 150k in this coin I have legitimate questions no matter if you feel they are negative.

I have taken screenshots and will be all over every forum and chat before you can blink.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Building a stronger foundation with my friends - Mr NET will help as well
legendary
yes it is - This coin is going to the Moon
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
well at least buy support is even bigger as yesterday Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
it is a good thing, now bagholders can dump their coins which means less fudders in our topic.

buy orders already coming in i see!

totally agree bro. We needed today. We need fresh minds and people who can inspire others to achieve greater things.

Im and sucessfull in everthing I do. Honest and hardworking. This coin is that has to be!
Excuse me, this coin is honest too?

lol yes this question im also asking me........
Activity: 112
it is a good thing, now bagholders can dump their coins which means less fudders in our topic.

totally agree bro. We needed today. We need fresh minds and people who can inspire others to achieve greater things.

Im and sucessfull in everthing I do. Honest and hardworking. This coin is that has to be!
Excuse me, this coin is honest too?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

I am a bit afraid, there will be a few people holding many coins. This perhabs scares some other's to buy??
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I have called in big favours on bittrex as people no im a genuine. My name carrys weight as im a positive person and this coin will not die its going to the god dam MOON

~hashforce101~

Love your dedication and your positive outlook...Now come on people put in some buy orders and lets get this ball rolling...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
If you really have not reduced the purchase price so fast. I want to say is that "there are a few people and developers do not what. Buy navajocoin told them 400sat is now at a call others, will rise to +10000 +10000 tomorrow. Developers always tell you "what time we update, what anonymous. Now what we have not seen, only to see is the price to 100sat"

gosh, your translate tool is really focked up -.- i don't understand anything about what u say Cheesy
legendary
I have called in big favours on bittrex as people no im a genuine. My name carrys weight as im a positive person and this coin will not die its going to the god dam MOON

~hashforce101~
legendary
on coinmarketcap we are at place 158 atm of writing this.
I lost over 600 euro in 2 weeks Smiley I hope this will get fixed, i dont have the reserve money for buy more ( as i am afraid to do also )
Hope the dev's will fix this mess, and not only the dev's (however investors can't wait longer i see) but also this community.

If i had some bitcoins on reserve for Navajo i would bump the price, but safety is on the first place for me.

i have to admit i have some btc left, but atm it is to risky to invest more in nav. my bag is heavy enough Smiley
only new investors can save the coin. and how to attract new investors if there is not even a website? i can't even recommend nav to friends atm.

i don't think buy orders left on b-rex are from possible long term holders (i hope i'm wrong) and you all know what will happen with coins bought at 100 stats from day and high risk traders ... dumping at 200 -300 sats again ... it's a death spiral

i can only wish good luck to me and you all  Tongue
Some of those buy orders are mine...I have been around since the 1st summercoin...I guess i would be one of those long term traders.
Activity: 112
If you really have not reduced the purchase price so fast. I want to say is that "there are a few people and developers do not what. Buy navajocoin told them 400sat is now at a call others, will rise to +10000 +10000 tomorrow. Developers always tell you "what time we update, what anonymous. Now what we have not seen, only to see is the price to 100sat"
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1148
I lost over 600 euro in 2 weeks Smiley I hope this will get fixed, i dont have the reserve money for buy more ( as i am afraid to do also )
Hope the dev's will fix this mess, and not only the dev's (however investors can't wait longer i see) but also this community.

If i had some bitcoins on reserve for Navajo i would bump the price, but safety is on the first place for me.

i have to admit i have some btc left, but atm it is to risky to invest more in nav. my bag is heavy enough Smiley
only new investors can save the coin. and how to attract new investors if there is not even a website? i can't even recommend nav to friends atm.

i don't think buy orders left on b-rex are from possible long term holders (i hope i'm wrong) and you all know what will happen with coins bought at 100 stats from day and high risk traders ... dumping at 200 -300 sats again ... it's a death spiral

i can only wish good luck to me and you all  Tongue
legendary
No use I keep buying coins. Do you guys need some cash to bring some professionalism to this thing.
legendary

they why did you make negatives comments after update - you can only blame yourself.
seriously bro. No mention was made for 24th.

I'm not negative??
I asked where the updates are what was promised to us all.

So you think its my fault the price went down because of my normall questions to the dev team?

Come on, you know who's fault this price drop is.
To the dev team ...I think we just need to be very specific what is coming and what is not. In what time frame. This way people have a choice if they want to wait or not...
1st...when is the website going to be launched.  
2nd...when will p2p chat be available. (start and stop of beta)
3rd... when will anon be released. (start and stop of beta)
4th...future stuff...
I think people need dates....but make sure you over estimate a little that way you can work without as much stress..
Just a thought...
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
oh wow there has been some serious dump in the night time....

@SUM2dev and @soopy plz react and bring the promised update. Also try to make a timeline. we don't want to see this coin die!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

they why did you make negatives comments after update - you can only blame yourself.
seriously bro. No mention was made for 24th.

I'm not negative??
I asked where the updates are what was promised to us all.

So you think its my fault the price went down because of my normall questions to the dev team?

Come on, you know who's fault this price drop is.
Jump to: