Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1145. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Good luck to you all,Im leaving,this coin's dev is really stupid,really,shamed on you!
Dev is not stupid, he has technical skills, the rest will sort itself out.

Agreed!  It's absolutely disgusting how quick people are to call someone a scammer, although somewhat understandable with all the scams coming out ever single day.  It really is "guilty until proven innocent" in crypto, shameful way to live.  So I say shame on YOU my friend, there is absolutely NO proof soopy is a scammer, in FACT all the evidence says the complete opposite!!

As far as I can see, soopy is THE one that has saved this coin on at least 2 occasions that I know of, maybe more.......I did not get involved until he did.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Good luck to you all,Im leaving,this coin's dev is really stupid,really,shamed on you!
Dev is not stupid, he has technical skills, the rest will sort itself out.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
My wallet is very very happy Staking like no other coin...
I will start to sell when we reach 1NAV = 1USS
I made the mistake of selling 5k to buy ConcealSCAMcoin and I regretted it.
In this game patience is the virtue.
Hope DEV gets well and every thing goes smooth with ANNON features.
Chill out guys!

may i ask how many coins you stake a day/week ? is it worth staking?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GreedyJohn,

I'm gonna say this again brother because I like you although you might tell me to go piss off too.  Dude, you are annoying EVERYONE with your non stop over sized text!!  You do it everywhere and with almost every single post you make man and it annoys the hell out of people bro!!  You are typically trying to help and that is why I say I like you and most of the time what you say is true as in here, but man please stop trying to stand out with every post!

I like you and it still annoys the shit out of me, in every thread you are people are complaining about it but yet you ask others to "respect devs"......respect YOUR COMMUNITIES brother and stop this as they have all asked you to stop.

Agreed. I think his oversized text and posting style is half the reason for the price drops  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1260
GreedyJohn,

I'm gonna say this again brother because I like you although you might tell me to go piss off too.  Dude, you are annoying EVERYONE with your non stop over sized text!!  You do it everywhere and with almost every single post you make man and it annoys the hell out of people bro!!  You are typically trying to help and that is why I say I like you and most of the time what you say is true as in here, but man please stop trying to stand out with every post!

I like you and it still annoys the shit out of me, in every thread you are people are complaining about it but yet you ask others to "respect devs"......respect YOUR COMMUNITIES brother and stop this as they have all asked you to stop.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
My wallet is very very happy Staking like no other coin...
I will start to sell when we reach 1NAV = 1USS
I made the mistake of selling 5k to buy ConcealSCAMcoin and I regretted it.
In this game patience is the virtue.
Hope DEV gets well and every thing goes smooth with ANNON features.
Chill out guys!
legendary
Official Announcement

Less than 7....... days to the start of beta tests!

More information on how navajo works and the degree of anonymity it provides wil be released in the coming days!

We give the dev pressure?
GO fuck youself!
Can you see your post before? Are the dev all idiot or blind?
You just give the supporters pressure!
With this stupid dev,this coin going nowhere.
The whole work is pressure, especially the technical side - the double spend attack made soopy sick, so we are waiting for him to recover and return. No matter what happens, there will always be a bunch of idiots posting rubbish on this forum.
We need to show more respect for DEVs, because they REALLY DETERMINE if a coin succeds or fails.
People posting rubbish here while soopy tries to work does not help.
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
Calm down kids....
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
So lets say give someone 5k coins a month for doing that or something similar. for most users here communication is the most important thing. A lot of scams on these crypto forums so if there is somebody who is here at least a couple of times a day answering questions then it would solve a lot of issues.

This. I sold half my NAV coins a few days back in the hopes to make some short term gains on what was meant to be a new coin with anon, I was going to be in profit on it but then it dropped and turned out to be a scam, lost the lot. That was ConcealCoin.

Now I am sitting on a whole lot of nothing (around 270k coins). I know NAV is not a scam but a daily post from soopy would help confidence and price and keep the whole community happy, I am sure even with a bad flu if he has the energy to post on the BEE2 thread then he has the energy to post here too.

It's my own fault that I lost most of my BTC on SUPER then on the CNL coin. And most people will consider me stupid to have kept all my money invested in alt coins all this time, something that seemed not too bad when I was sitting on a pot of BTC worth over $40k just three months ago. But now I can honestly say that I am almost down to my last dime facing a choice between selling some now at these low prices and being able to survive the next few days, or not. And I know from a logical or even moral perspective it's totally my fault and most people on this forum will say that it's not dev responsibility to reassure the community and post regularly in this thread. I just feel terrible right now, honestly if/when anon is launched I just want to be able to sell at 2-3k and be out of crypto forever, and have enough money to last till I can find a job.

I have made such poor trading decisions in the last three months that it would be hard to lose more money even if I wanted too, everything I touch seems to fall to peices or one time with VRC I sold at the 10k bottom then it shot up and I was left with a shitcoin (SUPER) that lost me over 80%.

Not expecting any sympathy here and I know I won't get any. If I took basic trading steps like selling half when in good profit or selling at break even on a bad trade then I wouldn't be in this position. Guess I just wanted to tell my story as it might help others with their trading decisions. If you follow those two steps I just mentioned one day you will be happy that you didn't lose most of your money instead of worrying if you could make more or worrying if you sold just before a pump. It's funny actually everytime I sell I'm always afraid there is going to be a sudden pump upwards but the reality is unless there is news or pump group in action which is usually simeltaniously anyway, then that doesnt really happen. Hell bagholding coins seems like a joke, most of the price rises occur within the first week of good news like anon or other tech added. All the day traders seem to buy on news then sell when volume drops, yet all us bahholders just sit there riding the waves up and down making way less profit and some like me losing all.

Hell I might sell my coins if I can even get 1 BTC for them but price even too low for that now. I might come back to alt coins and trade on news instead of being a bagholder in future. I can say one thing its better to buy after the fact than to hold hoping, learned that the hard way by losing all of $40k worth of BTC. For the future I would say as advice to others, put half your BTC in a coin you can trust and the other half in something with actual credible tech not just promises, unless you can afford to gamble on a small rise.

I MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES MYSELF. I FEEL THAT SOOPY GETS IRRITATED BY THE PRESSURE OF FORUM MEMBERS. I HAVE ADVISED HIM TO IGNORE THE RUDE IDIOTS AND JUST ADVANCE FORWARD, BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT LOVE TO RUIN A GOOD INVESTMENT. LETS WAIT FOR SOOPY TO COME BACK.
Fucking Idiot!
GO TO HELL!
Stop post without the coin information.
Fuck off and do not tell me what to do. I AM NOT THE DEV
OK,Then stop your fucking post.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
B_ulldozer, just ignore him (the huge text chap). He hasn't made one useful contribution to the thread yet!
legendary
So lets say give someone 5k coins a month for doing that or something similar. for most users here communication is the most important thing. A lot of scams on these crypto forums so if there is somebody who is here at least a couple of times a day answering questions then it would solve a lot of issues.

This. I sold half my NAV coins a few days back in the hopes to make some short term gains on what was meant to be a new coin with anon, I was going to be in profit on it but then it dropped and turned out to be a scam, lost the lot. That was ConcealCoin.

Now I am sitting on a whole lot of nothing (around 270k coins). I know NAV is not a scam but a daily post from soopy would help confidence and price and keep the whole community happy, I am sure even with a bad flu if he has the energy to post on the BEE2 thread then he has the energy to post here too.

It's my own fault that I lost most of my BTC on SUPER then on the CNL coin. And most people will consider me stupid to have kept all my money invested in alt coins all this time, something that seemed not too bad when I was sitting on a pot of BTC worth over $40k just three months ago. But now I can honestly say that I am almost down to my last dime facing a choice between selling some now at these low prices and being able to survive the next few days, or not. And I know from a logical or even moral perspective it's totally my fault and most people on this forum will say that it's not dev responsibility to reassure the community and post regularly in this thread. I just feel terrible right now, honestly if/when anon is launched I just want to be able to sell at 2-3k and be out of crypto forever, and have enough money to last till I can find a job.

I have made such poor trading decisions in the last three months that it would be hard to lose more money even if I wanted too, everything I touch seems to fall to peices or one time with VRC I sold at the 10k bottom then it shot up and I was left with a shitcoin (SUPER) that lost me over 80%.

Not expecting any sympathy here and I know I won't get any. If I took basic trading steps like selling half when in good profit or selling at break even on a bad trade then I wouldn't be in this position. Guess I just wanted to tell my story as it might help others with their trading decisions. If you follow those two steps I just mentioned one day you will be happy that you didn't lose most of your money instead of worrying if you could make more or worrying if you sold just before a pump. It's funny actually everytime I sell I'm always afraid there is going to be a sudden pump upwards but the reality is unless there is news or pump group in action which is usually simeltaniously anyway, then that doesnt really happen. Hell bagholding coins seems like a joke, most of the price rises occur within the first week of good news like anon or other tech added. All the day traders seem to buy on news then sell when volume drops, yet all us bahholders just sit there riding the waves up and down making way less profit and some like me losing all.

Hell I might sell my coins if I can even get 1 BTC for them but price even too low for that now. I might come back to alt coins and trade on news instead of being a bagholder in future. I can say one thing its better to buy after the fact than to hold hoping, learned that the hard way by losing all of $40k worth of BTC. For the future I would say as advice to others, put half your BTC in a coin you can trust and the other half in something with actual credible tech not just promises, unless you can afford to gamble on a small rise.

I MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES MYSELF. I FEEL THAT SOOPY GETS IRRITATED BY THE PRESSURE OF FORUM MEMBERS. I HAVE ADVISED HIM TO IGNORE THE RUDE IDIOTS AND JUST ADVANCE FORWARD, BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT LOVE TO RUIN A GOOD INVESTMENT. LETS WAIT FOR SOOPY TO COME BACK.
Fucking Idiot!
GO TO HELL!
Fuck off and do not tell me what to do. I AM NOT THE DEV
Official Announcement

Less than 7....... days to the start of beta tests!

More information on how navajo works and the degree of anonymity it provides wil be released in the coming days!

We give the dev pressure?
GO fuck youself!
Can you see your post before? Are the dev all idiot or blind?
You just give the supporters pressure!
With this stupid dev,this coin going nowhere.
legendary
This a fullblown scam shame on this dev and coin. I knew it as soon as the started the 'I'm sick BS'. People must follow this dev round all his coins if this definitely turns out to be scam and make sure no one ever invests in his coins again. For all we know they were in the double spend attack. Foundation coins gone, dev sick but posting on other coins etc.

Where is GreedyJohn with his FOUR LEGS GOOD TOO LEGS BETTER, A shill I guess, work is done and so now retired?

Fund wallets balance update:
A part of NAV coins from Foundation wallets were sold to pay fullhdpixel for coding the official Navajo Coin website.
Fullhdpixel has confirmed that he got the full payment. If You have any question about Foundation coins please send us a private message.
- Navajo Coin Development Team
I AM STILL HERE, WAITING FOR SOOPY TO RETURN

Fucking Idiot!
GO TO HELL!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
saberu, yeah you are right. lots of it is my flaw as well. if you trade you should put a target like 10% profit or 10% loose max.

problem with me is when im winning i want more and when im loosing i dont take my losses. nav is for longterm but for my daytrading thats my biggest flaw.

i won about 45btc and managed to gamble them all away lol. but its difficult to control emotions. for example if i sell it always seem to spike right after i sold and when i dont sell it drops to zero lol. if you can close down emotions and be happy with 10% you will be a happy man.

but for me i also need some adrenaline, sort of a rush when i see my investment rise by100% a day...that feeling is just priceless Smiley im an all or nothing guy and i know it turns out bad 99% of the time, but that one time that does work is just better then sex Smiley
legendary

Activity: 224
Devs are rude though man. It's no good coming here calling everyone fudders, people aren't intending to fud they are sick of lack of communication and they invested in this coin. There is a difference between that and pure fud designed to purposely take down a market.

Agree on the ethereum though, I don't think it will live up to the hype. 2000 for 1 btc is a bad deal considering the minting cap and I don't think businesses will want to pay so much to develop on that platform when there are others coming where they can use smart contracts for free.

There are over a dozen advanced programming GUI's out on the market. Of the top three I think one of them is even free for personal use.

Besides programming applications don't make money, applications make money! And you need to program something unique if you want to get into the big money. I'm not a professional programmer but I am working on something unique that I know there will be demand for and I'm sure it will be more successful than something that has been done a dozen times before. They even compare it to Android in the main thread, well maybe if Ethereum is an OS that can be licensed to phone manufacturers they could make that comparison.
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
Devs are rude though man. It's no good coming here calling everyone fudders, people aren't intending to fud they are sick of lack of communication and they invested in this coin. There is a difference between that and pure fud designed to purposely take down a market.

Agree on the ethereum though, I don't think it will live up to the hype. 2000 for 1 btc is a bad deal considering the minting cap and I don't think businesses will want to pay so much to develop on that platform when there are others coming where they can use smart contracts for free.

People who haven't seen visual programming before think ethereum came up with it.  lol.  I think they are severely over-valued.
Activity: 143

Jump to: