Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1141. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
are we abandoned?
No You are not. You never were. We already explained the situation to the Community yesterday. Nothing has changed since then and soopy is working for NAV. He is responsible for projects&developments so he has to work, rather than posting on the forum everyday. If  You want to get information directly from him - We will let him know to do that.
Cheers
- Navajo Coin Development Team
When the new update will come?
We can't give You a detailed information about that yet, but we are working to get everything ready as soon as possible. Please have a bit more patience.
Thank You in advance for understanding
Some screenshot about what are you doing or what have you done?
Or you keep cheating us again?
Your "SOON" means a long time.
2 Weeks past.
Still SOON.. Embarrassed
Activity: 115
are we abandoned?
No You are not. You never were. We already explained the situation to the Community yesterday. Nothing has changed since then and soopy is working for NAV. He is responsible for projects&developments so he has to work, rather than posting on the forum everyday. If  You want to get information directly from him - We will let him know to do that.
Cheers
Thank you for the post, I hope that testing was successful and help you move forward.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
are we abandoned?
No You are not. You never were. We already explained the situation to the Community yesterday. Nothing has changed since then and soopy is working for NAV. He is responsible for projects&developments so he has to work, rather than posting on the forum everyday. If  You want to get information directly from him - We will let him know to do that.
Cheers
We can't give You a detailed information about that yet, but we are working to get everything ready as soon as possible. Please have a bit more patience.
Thank You in advance for understanding
are we abandoned?
Cheers
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
are we abandoned?
Cheers
are we abandoned?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What is FUD?To tell the truth is FUD? And what is Uncertainly?
The Official Timeline:

29th Sunday
* POW terminated at block 100k
* Voting phase 1 ends

- 30th Monday
* Swap Report released

- before 7th July
* Logo Choice finalized

- 7th   July 
* Official transition to Navajo as a brand

- 14th July
* Beta Tests Start

- 21st July   
* Beta Tests End
The truth is there is nothing.And devs disappeared.All good coin keeps its words.
So soopy,if you can't do that job,just tell us,and you still is a honest man.
If the navajo is nearly implement,just tell us too,we are all waiting here.
Soopy has left, don't expect anything.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
I'm laughing at whoever has the order for 265 million NAV on bittrex. There aren't even that many coins!

What is FUD?To tell the truth is FUD? And what is Uncertainly?
The Official Timeline:

29th Sunday
* POW terminated at block 100k
* Voting phase 1 ends

- 30th Monday
* Swap Report released

- before 7th July
* Logo Choice finalized

- 7th   July 
* Official transition to Navajo as a brand

- 14th July
* Beta Tests Start

- 21st July   
* Beta Tests End
The truth is there is nothing.And devs disappeared.All good coin keeps its words.
So soopy,if you can't do that job,just tell us,and you still is a honest man.
If the navajo is nearly implement,just tell us too,we are all waiting here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
lm not so sure enny more 1k? Huh

just wait for updates from devs
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
lm not so sure enny more 1k? Huh
Activity: 48
I think NAV will recover to at least 1k.
Too many people panicking.

Picked up some cheap coins at least. Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I have BC and NAV,

I sold SC after scam reveal
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
So stop whining like a little girl
i'm investor dark ,xc, cloak ..good jobs
but super coin ,nav, and some others f*ck me up..
when dev want to create good coin he must update every day and communicate with the rest of community ..and he must present his work..
Now we dont know is this is scam..or dev buying cheap, or have problem with code after the attack..secrecy is enemy no.1 in crypto..
I heard story dev dont want to respond to food because he dont want to go in never ending conversation? With a moment if someone asking questions and you dont answer...
This is money and we care about ours investments
I have XC, VOOT doing good
I had BADGER, WC, YC, SC, LOL, CINNI, TRUST, BOOST, LIBERTY screwed
I have NAV hopeful

yeah, not a good winning percentage.  NAV is hopeful.
Activity: 115
for a moment I'm going to need a bigger wheelbarrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YEarMyIAzs
legendary
i'm investor dark ,xc, cloak ..good jobs
but super coin ,nav, and some others f*ck me up..
when dev want to create good coin he must update every day and communicate with the rest of community ..and he must present his work..
Now we dont know is this is scam..or dev buying cheap, or have problem with code after the attack..secrecy is enemy no.1 in crypto..
I heard story dev dont want to respond to food because he dont want to go in never ending conversation? With a moment if someone asking questions and you dont answer...
This is money and we care about ours investments
Activity: 46
legendary
buy wall fallen god help us..
this is silly!  this coin going to die

why will this coin die  care to explain a bit more.
when we reach the floor no one will come to rescue this coin..sime story was with super coin..and no anon no web site will help..
trust is something that you can loose!
And  more and better coins are there..look around something here is wrong
dev have some problems with code l think..
legendary
buy wall fallen god help us..
this is silly!  this coin going to die

Man, you panic to much. Buy wall fall, very good. Oportunity for cheap coins. Dev are working now on updates, so I don't see a reason for spreading FUD. Sell your coins and cry later.
same old story but now its cheaper now..
Jump to: