Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1140. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
what happen here?, is was doing so great 2 weeks ago!
There was some rocks on the road. The biggest one was a double spend attack. But dev resolved the problems connected to this one. Now back on track, waiting for the uptrend signal Wink Community lives, and Dev Team as well. Nothing has changed with that.
Why don't you just tell us what are you doing now ?
You always saying the dev is working.Working on what?
Some details,thanks.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
There was some rocks on the road. The biggest one was a double spend attack. But dev resolved the problems connected to this one. Now back on track, waiting for the uptrend signal Wink Community lives, and Dev Team as well. Nothing has changed with that.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Wow...That is such a long story...
zombie coin
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Wow...That is such a long story...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
again i will be patient, but can you ask soopy to just post something here so we know he is alive? it only takes one minute of his time!

also please let us know what you guys are working on...the anon was already finished right? or are you already testing it?

and again i understand work is important but not supplying any form of information to all your investors, fans and followers isnt the best strategy in my opinion.

but ok im not trying to fud here, so i will stay quiet en be patient for some more days...
yep,hope the coming week we will see the update.
Soopy should let us know his work
Activity: 518
again i will be patient, but can you ask soopy to just post something here so we know he is alive? it only takes one minute of his time!

also please let us know what you guys are working on...the anon was already finished right? or are you already testing it?

and again i understand work is important but not supplying any form of information to all your investors, fans and followers isnt the best strategy in my opinion.

but ok im not trying to fud here, so i will stay quiet en be patient for some more days...
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Yeah, me too. It's just a feeling. Someone who worked his heart out after a double spend attack won't simply leave. Soopy is committed to the project...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
great the coin is already rising, i got the feeling we get the updates verry soon
Navajo    $ 155,187    $ 0.002724    56,971,900 NAV *    $ 2,498    6.57 %
Activity: 295
Of course, we keep the coins ... Poor hands let him sell out.    Cool

yeah, yeah...
We can keep it forever and nothing can change. No time line, no informations, no care.
They only can say "soon", from SUM to NAV and I have nothing from this coin, only "soon"...
I want to see you all when you will hold next few week.
Nothing changes we have only promises, nothing more.
Devs don't tell us anything, one post from their to say "shut up and wait" it's not enough.
0 explain, 0 innovations, 0 care

So I will possibly sell if nothing will change, looking only for good point to quit.
I want to see some move in coin that I invested, but there is no moves, my money can work in other place...
devs must say something about the new project. Undecided

yeah, they will probably say "soon" (if they will say something)

yeah, yeah...
We can keep it forever and nothing can change. No time line, no informations, no care.
They only can say "soon", from SUM to NAV and I have nothing from this coin, only "soon"...
Devs don't tell us anything, one post from their to say "shut up and wait" it's not enough.

So I will possibly sell if nothing will change, looking only for good point to quit.
I want to see some move in coin that I invested, but there is no moves, my money can work in other place...
devs must say something about the new project. Undecided
At least soopy tell us what are you doing.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Who has BTC smash NAV on https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav and Bittrex will follow come on!
legendary
Activity: 1050
NAV / BTC price is going up LAST chance of low . We now going back past 600sat

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav
Activity: 112
wait!wait!wait!So, we have to wait until when. If you want us to shut up, please tell us about the Navajo case
Activity: 295

yeah, yeah...

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Of course, we keep the coins ... Poor hands let him sell out.    Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
are we abandoned?
No You are not. You never were. We already explained the situation to the Community yesterday. Nothing has changed since then and soopy is working for NAV. He is responsible for projects&developments so he has to work, rather than posting on the forum everyday. If  You want to get information directly from him - We will let him know to do that.
Cheers
- Navajo Coin Development Team
When the new update will come?
We can't give You a detailed information about that yet, but we are working to get everything ready as soon as possible. Please have a bit more patience.
Thank You in advance for understanding

Keep up the good work guys!  Smiley

It really feels like NAV is silently purging the community of non-believers and weak hands. Like some sort of unexpected/unintended natural selection  Cheesy
By the time soopy posts an update, this community will be 99% comprised of hardened/incorruptible/troll-proof NAV supporters providing a rock-solid foundation for our coin to evolve from  Grin

i hope so, because in the last 1-2 weeks i lost many euro's, but i'm still holding/stake all the coins

The only things we must watch out for is:

1. When the updates are released the price will get higher/high what means people want to sell -> result: price will get lower
2. When the updates are released we must hold the coins, because price will go higher and people want to buy -> result: price get more higher and higher

legendary
Activity: 1148
are we abandoned?
No You are not. You never were. We already explained the situation to the Community yesterday. Nothing has changed since then and soopy is working for NAV. He is responsible for projects&developments so he has to work, rather than posting on the forum everyday. If  You want to get information directly from him - We will let him know to do that.
Cheers
When the new update will come?
We can't give You a detailed information about that yet, but we are working to get everything ready as soon as possible. Please have a bit more patience.
Thank You in advance for understanding

Keep up the good work guys!  Smiley

It really feels like NAV is silently purging the community of non-believers and weak hands. Like some sort of unexpected/unintended natural selection  Cheesy
By the time soopy posts an update, this community will be 99% comprised of hardened/incorruptible/troll-proof NAV supporters providing a rock-solid foundation for our coin to evolve from  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Why these people can't even get their coin it's own name? Jeez...

They'd rather make people think it's an established developer reviving an old coin....

Super pump and dump.  1000% stake with 4.5% premine?  lol
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Jump to: