Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1224. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Should the wallet just auto sync when I open it up? Or is there a button i need to press / option i need to check?

*braces for accusation of FUD by GREEDYJOHN for asking a genuine question*
STAHP WITH THE FUD!!!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yes wallets should sync on their own.
wallet syncs perfectly. Not sure about your problem.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Should the wallet just auto sync when I open it up? Or is there a button i need to press / option i need to check?

STAHP WITH THE FUD!!!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yes wallets should sync on their own.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I bought 210k at 860 sats and been waiting since yesterday to buy more. I dont see any big dumps, even with pump groups pumping this there is so much interest. I bought 120k more at 1390 sats and sure it might drop to 1200 sats but how many day traders are gonna dump this big time when we have whitepaper coming out tonight? I doubt many. If anything pump to 2k with whitepaper.

If VRC with 25 mil coins reached 50k this will reach 25k minimum. And this coin is better anon tech than VRC, its like XC tech which means with a big pump we could reach 40k by next month.

Daytraders sit there with their buy walls and look down on people who pay market price, but the fundamentals behind this are so good that its breaking the mould.

I will buy another 100k if it drops to 1000 sats.
I HOPE THAT IT NEVER DROPS BACK TO 1000 SATS
If it drops to 1000 again I would buy too...but I dont think that will happen...but if you guys want to believe the fud and sell some to me at 1000 i would be happy to buy....
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I bought 210k at 860 sats and been waiting since yesterday to buy more. I dont see any big dumps, even with pump groups pumping this there is so much interest. I bought 120k more at 1390 sats and sure it might drop to 1200 sats but how many day traders are gonna dump this big time when we have whitepaper coming out tonight? I doubt many. If anything pump to 2k with whitepaper.

If VRC with 25 mil coins reached 50k this will reach 25k minimum. And this coin is better anon tech than VRC, its like XC tech which means with a big pump we could reach 40k by next month.

Daytraders sit there with their buy walls and look down on people who pay market price, but the fundamentals behind this are so good that its breaking the mould.

I HOPE THAT IT NEVER DROPS BACK TO 1000 SATS
Activity: 682
Merit: 540

Shoot a screen shot of your coins
legendary
MY WALLET SYNCs SMOOTHLY , WITH 39 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS!
legendary
Wallet doesnt have any problem , its syncing sooth Smiley

I was a little behind in reading the posts, I have now given only a quick peek and I did not understand one thing:
the new release of the wallet is a mandatory update that must be done immediately,
or should be considered as an optional update to reflect aesthetically the name change?

TIA

For now, it is a MANDATORY UPDATE to reflect name change. Other updates should come soon, when anonymity functions have been implemented.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

I was a little behind in reading the posts, I have now given only a quick peek and I did not understand one thing:
the new release of the wallet is a mandatory update that must be done immediately,
or should be considered as an optional update to reflect aesthetically the name change?

TIA
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hello Navajo Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Navajo  investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates) (no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!) (10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696
That's great, thank You!  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello Navajo Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Navajo  investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates) (no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!) (10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696
legendary
Don't mind them - it just bothers me that people just love to ruin the hard work of others by their careless FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
people who sold now will feel bad @ the 14th, 500k market cap is very very low for this coin, look at the other coins arround it with the same market cap, no match Cheesy
legendary
My wallet don't synchronize
PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE BELOW:
All the problems with wallet's opening will be sorted out soon.
Please write a private message to us, if You have any problem with Your wallet.
Thank You! Wink
legendary
MY WALLET SYNCED IN 5 SECONDS!
EVEN THOUGH THIS IS YOUR FIRST INSTALLATION, PLEASE STOP SPREADING FUD.

Please contact the developers quietly.
legendary
WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE FUD - I OPENED MY WALLET ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO, IT SYNCED COMPLETELY AFTER A FEW MINUTES AND NOW HAS 32 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS!

do you know you constantly write in caps with a massive font
Yes I do, because people are spreading FUD, either intentionally or because of technical issues.

NAVAJO at http://coinmarketcap.com/
48   Navajo  $ 490,114  $ 0.009024   54,312,000 NAV *  $ 60,434  40.08 %
Activity: 156

antivirus/firewall off

This is the first installation

any exaple.conf?

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Let see.. Till now I didn't download wallet .. I will do that now.. In couple of minutes I will confirm what is going on..

Sorry guys.. Sad this same error:

"EXEPTIONS: St13runtime_error
CDB(): can't open database file, error 1
...\navajocoin-qt.exe Runaway exeption"

I'm on Win 7 x64

If someone want to see screenshot - no probs..

It looks like the problem was solved Smiley well done!
Len
Activity: 177
WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE FUD - I OPENED MY WALLET ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO, IT SYNCED COMPLETELY AFTER A FEW MINUTES AND NOW HAS 32 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS!

do you know you constantly write in caps with a massive font
Jump to: