Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1227. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
over 10k next week and it's sitting at 1k now, cmon guys gauranteed 10x your money why not buy.
Looking good....Lots of up in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
over 10k next week and it's sitting at 1k now, cmon guys gauranteed 10x your money why not buy.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
^^If this is true about the Navajo Magic Gateway (NMG) & Choctaw Star Gate (CSG), then NAVAJO will be truly groundbreaking. It'll be the king of crypto anonymity.

Europe still morning time and the big US market wake up in a couple of hours. Most people havent seen this paper yet. 2k+ in 12 hours.
Well I just posted the link for the whitepaper(dropbox) in the Bittrex chat box. Hopefully this will spread the word  Wink

Can you rehost it for me? Some people cant access dropbox.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ws8no8
^^If this is true about the Navajo Magic Gateway (NMG) & Choctaw Star Gate (CSG), then NAVAJO will be truly groundbreaking. It'll be the king of crypto anonymity.

Europe still morning time and the big US market wake up in a couple of hours. Most people havent seen this paper yet. 2k+ in 12 hours.
Well I just posted the link for the whitepaper(dropbox) in the Bittrex chat box. Hopefully this will spread the word  Wink

Can you rehost it for me? Some people cant access dropbox.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
9,3 BTC buy order @ 1,2k
Nice.
Fake buy wall,whale game Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
guys, i was still on sum2 coin wallet and just downloaded the Novajo wallet
but it doesn't connect to nodes
i removed everything but the wallet.dat from my roaming folder, but still nothing
is there any trick for syncing?

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Official Announcement

Introducing our State of the art Anonymous Technology

Subchains, Anonymous technology, & Messaging System

3 Days Until Beta Testing!

The recipient will receive the respective amount of coins intended to be sent to
their destination address, therefore completing the transaction and thus the coins in no
way can be traced back to the original address through any analysis of the Block
Chain / Public Ledger, the subchain or in any other way. What appears on the main
blockchain is a transaction with a destination and amount only and without an origin.

Exactly! When I read this I removed all my sell orders from 2k :p This is gonna be something really huge!
Activity: 252
Official Announcement

The recipient will receive the respective amount of coins intended to be sent to
their destination address, therefore completing the transaction and thus the coins in no
way can be traced back to the original address through any analysis of the Block
Chain / Public Ledger, the subchain or in any other way. What appears on the main
blockchain is a transaction with a destination and amount only and without an origin.
Activity: 294
Uh oh. Pump incoming
This is great, fantastic job and extremely PROMISING!!!

This looks even better than XC anonymous system.
I bought 210k at 860 sats and been waiting since yesterday to buy more. I dont see any big dumps, even with pump groups pumping this there is so much interest. I bought 120k more at 1390 sats and sure it might drop to 1200 sats but how many day traders are gonna dump this big time when we have whitepaper coming out tonight? I doubt many. If anything pump to 2k with whitepaper.

If VRC with 25 mil coins reached 50k this will reach 25k minimum. And this coin is better anon tech than VRC, its like XC tech which means with a big pump we could reach 40k by next month.

Daytraders sit there with their buy walls and look down on people who pay market price, but the fundamentals behind this are so good that its breaking the mould.

I will buy another 100k if it drops to 1000 sats.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Official Announcement

This is great, fantastic job and extremely PROMISING!!!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Soon Mintpal    Wink
THE PUMP, WHITE PAPER, BETA TESTING. Come on guys, HERE COMES NAVAJO COIN!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Soon Mintpal    Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Navajo coin is pumping again. This information is from http://coinmarketcap.com/. WE ARE NUMBER 50, WITH A CURRENTMARKET CAP OF $ 445,678. PLEASE EXPECT SOME MORE MAGIC OVER THE WEEKEND

50   Navajo  $ 445,678  $ 0.008206   54,311,200 NAV *  $ 53,169  86.97 %

Things are look good on Bittrex. Value is climbing steadily  Grin
And the with the state of the art anon tech coming, the future of this coin is promising indeed.
I'm glad I'm holding  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
hi
can anyone summarize what happened so far with summercoin 1, summercoin 2 and how comes it is navajo coin now?
i would really appreciate thanks Smiley
Jump to: