Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1226. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
GUYS, Give some votes here, so everybody can know about Navajo updates! http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2aeybf/navajo_released_whitepapers_introducing_our_state/
Yeah, spread the word guys Wink

At http://coinmarketcap.com/ :
49   Navajo  $ 450,694  $ 0.008298   54,311,500 NAV *  $ 66,317  58.71 %

So much space to grow!  Cool
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
my wallet is syncing now and im sure it wasn't my side problem as i have other wallets running on my machine

If many wallets are running simultaneously, it can also cause problems because of possible port-conflicts between the clients.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
my wallet is syncing now and im sure it wasn't my side problem as i have other wallets running on my machine
Guys, how to use Navajo wallet? There is only one exe file inside and 3 dlls. When I start run exe wallet don't synchronize.

Is all you need and should work, when i tried the Navajo client first time, i had my old *.conf file in my app-folder. After i deleted it,
it synced without problems.
If nothing works you can delete (!backup your wallet.dat before!) your app-folder (summercoinv2) completly (client is off).
Then start your Navajo client and finally here it should work again.
After it is synced completly (or before but i do it always after it is synced) you can copy your backuped wallet.dat again in your
app-folder.

I see now everything clear, but wallet still dont synchronize :/ In debug window - number of connection 0.
I just opened my wallet and it started to sync within 60 seconds ........ It is still syncing right now.
I have 10 active connections, with 2000+ blocks remaining, because I have not opened wallet in 2 days

Yes yes nice nice Smiley

My wallet is also syncing, so the problem is not on the clientside. I am not sure but eventually are the nodes not reachable for
an unknwon reason or sth., maybe the thread-starter can write a example *.conf file with some more nodes listed or sth. like
that, in most cases it helped me with syncing various other coins, which for unknown reasons were not syncable for me (and
sometimes it looked like for me alone^^).

legendary
Activity: 1778
Guys, how to use Navajo wallet? There is only one exe file inside and 3 dlls. When I start run exe wallet don't synchronize.

Is all you need and should work, when i tried the Navajo client first time, i had my old *.conf file in my app-folder. After i deleted it,
If nothing works you can delete (!backup your wallet.dat before!) your app-folder (summercoinv2) completly (client is off).
After it is synced completly (or before but i do it always after it is synced) you can copy your backuped wallet.dat again in your
app-folder.

I see now everything clear, but wallet still dont synchronize :/ In debug window - number of connection 0.
I just opened my wallet and it started to sync within 60 seconds ........ It is still syncing right now.
I have 10 active connections, with 2000+ blocks remaining, because I have not opened wallet in 2 days

app-folder.

Oh ok then i have no idea what it could be (eventually a firewall configuration which changed or sth. like that - as last possibiliy?).

app-folder.

legendary
At http://coinmarketcap.com/ :
49   Navajo  $ 450,694  $ 0.008298   54,311,500 NAV *  $ 66,317  58.71 %

app-folder.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
any suggestion for syncing?
Open your sum2 wallet, LET IT SYNC COMPLETELY, THEN BACK IT UP and CLOSE it - you should always follow this process before any wallet upgrade. Next, you can download the NAVAJO coin update wallet, it should sync with no problem.
nope, it didn't work
thanks for your large size post, now i can see it very well
Guys, how to use Navajo wallet? There is only one exe file inside and 3 dlls. When I start run exe wallet don't synchronize. Should I install first SUM2 wallet? I dont see in navajo any setup file.
legendary
guys, i was still on sum2 coin wallet and just downloaded the Novajo wallet
but it doesn't connect to nodes
i removed everything but the wallet.dat from my roaming folder, but still nothing
is there any trick for syncing?
Open your sum2 wallet, LET IT SYNC COMPLETELY, THEN BACK IT UP and CLOSE it - you should always follow this process before any wallet upgrade. Next, you can download the NAVAJO coin update wallet, it should sync with no problem.

If you made a *.conf file for your old summer2 wallet, you could try to delete the old *.conf file if it is still there.

no, there is no conf file in roaming folder
thanks anyway
i removed everything but the wallet.dat from my roaming folder, but still nothing

Write pm to dev.
just wrote
thanks anyway

If you made a *.conf file for your old summer2 wallet, you could try to delete the old *.conf file if it is still there.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
To be clear this coin has a 0 premine. 25 million SUM1 coins were mined by the public with a fair launch and then swapped to SUM2; 260,586.00121295 remained unswapped and was donated to the foundation. The rest was mined on SUM2 by the public and now we have rebranded to Navajo Coin.

Write pm to dev.
Jump to: