Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 3. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Is there anyone alive in this thread?
nobody's here anymore. nav discord is the contact point since last year.

Hi!
Can you share an invite link to their Discord?
The one from the first page only opens my Discord.
Thanks!
Activity: 94
Merit: 22
nobody's here anymore. nav discord is the contact point since last year.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Hi!

https://navhub.org/projects/nav-pi/

These wallets are no longer available.
What is the reason for this?
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
NavCoin Core 4.7.3 — Header Spam Protection Improvements

This release only features one merged pull request, but it is an important security patch. It is recommended for all stakers and economic nodes to update immediately to ensure network stability. Everyone else running NavCoin Core is recommended to upgrade as soon as possible, even if you’re not staking.

https://medium.com/nav-coin/navcoin-core-4-7-3-header-spam-protection-improvements-605fa8c17575
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
How many Navcoin do you need to get two stakes a week?
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
We have published another DoS vulnerability in NavCoin, similar to the previous one we published in September (still not fixed).

Any word from the devs on this and the previous from SEPTEMBER still not fixed?

Both fixed with latest pull request.
If you want words from Devs, join Discord.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
We have published another DoS vulnerability in NavCoin, similar to the previous one we published in September (still not fixed).

Any word from the devs on this and the previous from SEPTEMBER still not fixed?
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
NavCoin Founder
NavCoin Core 4.7.2 - Community Fund Stability Patches

NavCoin Core 4.7.2 has been released, please read the release notes then update and reindex as soon as possible to take advantage of the latest stability patches!

This patch fixes various issues which were investigated and identified as part of the community fund stability review undertaken by the NavCoin Core developers. It's considered a mandatory update due to the included stability patches and will require a reindex or full resynchronisation of the blockchain to take effect. Please read the full release notes for further instruction.

https://navcoin.org/en/notices/2019-12-19-navcoin-core-4-7-2-community-fund-stability-patches
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
The wallet complains that there is a new version available to update but the latest I see is the one I have, 4.7.1

Same lol
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
The wallet complains that there is a new version available to update but the latest I see is the one I have, 4.7.1
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
So as I predicted a month or so ago, Nav IS being DELISTED on Poloniex on the 15th OCT!

This is such sad news for a coin I have been with for over 4 years.

The lack of volume and unreliable network / transactions are my guess as to why.

A sad day indeed......

There's many reason's a coin may get delisted, but in my opinion it comes down to decentralisation & security
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Why do withdrawals and deposits in binance get disabled? what is the problem there? but it will not be delisted in binance because it might affect the daily volume
NavCoin Founder
NavCoin Core 4.7.1 - Community Fund Nullified Entry Patch

This patch fixes a bug where a cfund database entry that was previously deleted is still persisting, preventing future writes of the entry. This can happen in a scenario where a proposal is included in a block which is invalidated (because of a reorganization) which is then included in a new block as part of the new longest chain.

This fix is the main purpose of the 4.7.1 patch release, while preparing this bug fix there were several other PR’s merged which are also included in this release.

For the full release notes please visit the Community Fund Nullified Entry Patch Release on GitHub.

To download the NavCoin Core 4.7.1 wallet please visit the Wallet Downloads page.

Read the Notice »
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
My desktop wallet shows the wrong balance. many stakes that are not real and not orphans either.
I doublechecked with the block explorer

Repair wallet from the GUI does not seem to fix this. What should I do?
a wallet update fixing this issue should be out soon.
or try resyncing if you can't wait.

I had a backup from a few months back of the entire %appdata% navcoin4 folder.
That fixed it.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: