Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 4. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 22
My desktop wallet shows the wrong balance. many stakes that are not real and not orphans either.
I doublechecked with the block explorer

Repair wallet from the GUI does not seem to fix this. What should I do?
a wallet update fixing this issue should be out soon.
or try resyncing if you can't wait.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
My desktop wallet shows the wrong balance. many stakes that are not real and not orphans either.
I doublechecked with the block explorer

Repair wallet from the GUI does not seem to fix this. What should I do?
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
NavCoin News - October 2019

This months newsletter focuses on NavCoin Core progress, NavCoin on the DigiByte & Friends podcast, and NavPay’s resubmission to the iOS store.

https://medium.com/nav-coin/navcoin-news-october-2019-c97068ad9281
NavCoin Founder
Hello everyone! Why does poloniex want to delisting nav?

Poloniex is beginning the process of delisting Pascal (PASC), Steem (STEEM), Navcoin (NAV), GameCredits (GAME), LBRY Credits (LBC), and Clams (CLAM). Here are some important dates to keep in mind:

No idea really, just a business decision from them. We had a good relationship with their technical team and they were happy with where things were at.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Hello everyone! Why does poloniex want to delisting nav?

Poloniex is beginning the process of delisting Pascal (PASC), Steem (STEEM), Navcoin (NAV), GameCredits (GAME), LBRY Credits (LBC), and Clams (CLAM). Here are some important dates to keep in mind:
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
So as I predicted a month or so ago, Nav IS being DELISTED on Poloniex on the 15th OCT!

This is such sad news for a coin I have been with for over 4 years.

The lack of volume and unreliable network / transactions are my guess as to why.

A sad day indeed......
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Honestly, the wallet has not crashed since I upgraded to the latest version, it works smoothly.

So you are not getting the "not staking because you don't have enough mature coins" (when you clearly have lots of NAV) bug where it decides to put all of your coins into a fake string mode and looks like its working (blocks update, but ALL transactions are void?) My wallet "LOOKS" like its working, but every 2 days or so it just puts all of these false stakes through that never materialise. This is well documented and STILL a fat bug.

Keep telling yourselves its working fine and then ask the exchanges what they think? Go on ask them why the number of confirms is so high on NAV.

Now Devs please FFS fix it and stop with the hippy commune sh*t!

Jump to Discord, log your issue and seek help. As every community member does. Also, if you are a big holder, please contribute, NAV is a decentralised project. Everybody is welcomed to help.

They walk among us...
Honestly, the wallet has not crashed since I upgraded to the latest version, it works smoothly.

So you are not getting the "not staking because you don't have enough mature coins" (when you clearly have lots of NAV) bug where it decides to put all of your coins into a fake string mode and looks like its working (blocks update, but ALL transactions are void?) My wallet "LOOKS" like its working, but every 2 days or so it just puts all of these false stakes through that never materialise. This is well documented and STILL a fat bug.

Keep telling yourselves its working fine and then ask the exchanges what they think? Go on ask them why the number of confirms is so high on NAV.

Now Devs please FFS fix it and stop with the hippy commune sh*t!
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
The wallet works super stably.

Personally, I am impressed by the development of NAV
They walk among us...
Devs! Is it really too much to ask for a wallet that doesn't sh*t itself every couple of days?

This coin used to be so stable and now every one and their mom is coding little pieces of it, the quality and reliability is like a school project.

Yeah, Im p*ssed. Ive been with this coin since day one 4 years + ago and whilst most of the new "features" are welcome - the quality has suffered immensely as can be seen in the now 2000 + confirms required on most of the big exchanges.

Development is like a hippy commune now, instead of a focused and quality approach that it used to be.

I still believe in Craig and the core team that's why I am still here. I know they have it in them and that is 100% proven.
They walk among us...

Thanks for the Post Stan86.

So am I right in thinking this means even LESS communication?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Activity: 94
Merit: 22
Whats happening with this coin? It seems its on some slow poison going down and down and down!
most PoS coins share almost exactly the same chart. the whole market is being suppressed, and NAV is no exception.
They walk among us...
Whats happening with this coin? It seems its on some slow poison going down and down and down!

Design by committee and ZERO publicity are not helping IMHO.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
So any tips Huh

Hi,

Magnum as far as I know uses NavPool.
NavCoin Founder
NavCoin News — September 2019

It’s been another busy month for NavCoin as 4.7.0 Purple Zebra hits the shelves, the first developer roundtable takes place and the marketing discussions get underway.

This month's top story
NavCoin Core 4.7.0 — Purple Zebra

The latest version of NavCoin Core is now available for download.

Purple Zebra is the culmination of the last few months of work on NavCoin Core and includes 40 closed pull requests, many new features and important security updates & stability fixes. Due to the security patches, upgrading to Purple Zebra should be considered mandatory and performed as soon as possible, especially if you are staking.

One of the key stability fixes was to migrate the database which stores the Community Fund data from being in its own stand alone database to be merged with the rest of the CoinsDB. This both increases performance and mitigates data consistency issues that was causing some users to reject valid blocks where their Community Fund data was incorrect.

There are a lot of other fixes and user experience improvements added to the latest release including a sync progress dialog and the error log now being available in the debug window of NavCoin-QT.

To check out the release notice please visit the NavCoin 4.7.0 Notice.

For the full release notes visit the Purple Zebra Release on GitHub.

To download the NavCoin Purple Zebra visit the Wallet Downloads page.

More stories in the article

- Developer Roundtables
- Marketing Discussions
- Exscudo Exchange Listing & Channels Integration
- Magnum Wallet Staking
- Community Fund Update

Read the Full Article »

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264
They walk among us...
NavCoin Core 4.7.0 - Purple Zebra

Purple Zebra is the culmination of the last few months of work on NavCoin Core and includes 40 closed pull requests, many new features and important security updates & stability fixes. Due to the security patches, upgrading to Purple Zebra should be considered mandatory and performed as soon as possible, especially if you are staking.

For the full release notes please visit the Purple Zebra Release on GitHub.

To download the NavCoin Purple Zebra please visit the Wallet Downloads page.

Read the Notice »

Great stuff guys!

Much appreciated for all your hard work!!!
Pages:
Jump to: