Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 636. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Thanks ninjaboon. Ill send you some coins when the Double encryption gets turned on the 23rd March Cheesy. Anonoumouly of course
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

Yes nice. I had a chat with the Talon, Editor in Chief on Bitcoinist.net on Mar 11 and
looks like he finally posted that article.

http://bitcoinist.net/navajo-coin-goes-anonymous/

EDIT: Pass me some tips as I spread the love around my network: sZjpHEyPgrJXeg1BkKcCWStND4H3ikigPu
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Thanks for that Pakage!

BTW i noticed a 5% transaction fee? Is that correct or a typo?

That is intentional. The percentage is adjustable and is still up for debate though, we do want it to be as small as possible.

The transaction fee is not designed for us to skim profit, it is simply to cover hosting costs since this is a community project, not a business.

The anon network consists of about a dozen server instances (which we've been paying for personally so far) that we need to have up and running for it all to work. None of these are free, so this transaction fee is how the network will cover its own costs.

5% is probably where it is going to start until the price and volume start to rise. As the volume grows, we will be able to scale back the transaction fee, probably down to about 2% or even 1% and still cover the server costs. Ideally we would survive on donations alone and scrap the fee all together, but we just have to see what balance will work out.

Make sense?

Just a thought for the developers,

Seeing a transaction fee is perfectly reasonable and using it to cover server/hosing costs also fine. Why not use this as an opportunity for long term investment and set the transaction fee to a set amount, then use this as an investment asset and sell shares/coins/ or whatever you want to call them in the Navajo transaction tech. The transaction percentage can then cover the running costs and also produce a dividend for investors. If Nav follows the path that everyone is dreaming of then the volume of trading will be massive and ultimately transaction fees can generate a long term investment opportunity along the way.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
@Remy_5

Thank you very much.
Repairwallet command works. All fine now.

Thx for help.
legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
Please change your old signatures
legendary
Activity: 1778
RICH LIST CHANGING SLIGHTLY

1 sWqp2puWCnc1SfyXAQJPCW6U64obhK6grR 8,100,100
2 sNyNwMYKkZFnzdx72qxUy3pRZtTSQdtqtr 3,269,207
3 sJVkG6Z5FzVTxaUYHdJQ5HoKQxZF9zaRCQ 3,000,000
4 sfdzo3PKsVTdRMPPKrW4bi6cUt1LruMNxe 2,858,764
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

3. Showing the anon confirmation dialog

4. Confirmed transaction which is to one of the anon nodes rather than the address i set on the previous screen

Nice pics, now the FUDDErs and trolls are pissing in their pants.
Just got a PM from pakage, good things are coming for this coin.
Hang in tight.
legendary
Activity: 994
Feels good seeing Nav hit 3k again and high volume. Thanks devs for the updates
This is the our power.

Someone that's not keeping up with the New Announcement has accidentally left this on Bittrex. They will regret soon

4.0788   8.6844

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtGl1dX5qI&feature=youtu.be
Sure, they will cry soon Cheesy
legendary
This is the our power.

Someone that's not keeping up with the New Announcement has accidentally left this on Bittrex. They will regret soon

4.0788   8.6844

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtGl1dX5qI&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Looking good Cool
legendary
Here are some screen shots of the Anonymous system working on the main block chain for all the doubters.

1. New version of the wallet, you can clearly see that it is the NAV wallet, not the AnonBeta

2 .Here I am making a transaction from my unbuntu virtual box to my windows wallet

3. Showing the anon confirmation dialog

4. Confirmed transaction which is to one of the anon nodes rather than the address i set on the previous screen

5. Showing the transaction details where you can see the encrypted destination information listed under "transaction comment"

6. My windows wallet where i have received the split transactions (minus tx-fee) from the exit node

see yall on the moon
Wow, thanks pakage for your hard work, keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
It will hit 4500 today...tommorrow break through 6K sat. this few day 10K follow 30K and 300k  Shocked
legendary
This is the our power.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

There is a typo in the confirmation alert (throug instead of through)

Thanks man, we will fix it!
Jump to: