Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 641. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
don't dump your coins at cheap prices, big whales want to eat your coins at cheap prices,
panic sell is too much dangerous just hold and wait.
Please don't care about dump or pump ,  just care about your profit , so don't try to hold your coin at this time , sell it and try to buy with lower price
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Will cryptsy be sorted before next update?

Very good question? And is it necessary too? Will ANON implementation function okay without wallet update of cryptsy!

Hi,

like soopy said, Hardfork was successful. Last information from cryptsy was, update is at level 2 support and will be processed.
Would be great if they open up again. They are not giving information why it needs so long...

Anon will work. Pakage wrote he already had some testing on the main blockchain!

regards
shahim

Hey Shahim, so you are saying ANON will work on monday with or without Cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
This youtube video of that guy is hilarious
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Maybe I am just an idiot and moron, but just after cold hard facts. Without all the fluff in between.  Not much to ask.  You say anon Will be out next week. Great look forward to it. But as a major holder the fact is I am as keen as anybody to see it progress but my confidence is at a major low just now.

I haven't said you are a moron or an idiot I do not degrade people as such but as I said earlier mate , you got to have respect to yourself and others here and cannot go dashing around just because we all sit behind our keyboards , it doesn't work like that here , this is a serious forum and trolling is not the place here. Smiley

Anyway , thank you very much for being an avid and enthusiastic navajo investor and a faithful holder , and having trust in us the same , appreciate it very much.

But do also consider what I have made myself a point about , it doesn't cost a thing.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thank you for the reply. I am not a fudder or troll. Just watching my investment. Will be keen to see what happens over the next week.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
1. I am on my phone. 2. Want the main man to post that it will be out then 100%

The biggest Fudder in forum is Soopy...

Lots of waffle and crying blue murder against any decent in the ranks.

Answer the question without any bull. When do you expect final anon to be released and implemented. Feck me, it's not that hard surely.

Love and light my ass.
Phone or not I m sure you are reading what you post , better start having respect to yourself and others on the thread especially the developers to start with , the same post has been quoted on this very page and the previous page related to the final date , so why don't you stop your bull and start reading for a change?

And you have no idea about bulling around or love and light and all , so why don't you stop talking shit about things you do not know or understand and do or say something that you do know about. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopY~

Soopy you are the best Dev, weak hands never understand innovations take time so take your time and make NAV the best Anon coin, all community believe on you.

Thank you very much mate , appreciate your kind words alot and this is what makes us go forward , thank you , thank you everyone.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Answer the question without any bull. When do you expect final anon to be released and implemented. Feck me, it's not that hard surely.

Love and light my ass.
Phone or not I m sure you are reading what you post , better start having respect to yourself and others on the thread especially the developers to start with , the same post has been quoted on this very page and the previous page related to the final date , so why don't you stop your bull and start reading for a change?

And you have no idea about bulling around or love and light and all , so why don't you stop talking shit about things you do not know or understand and do or say something that you do know about. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopY~

Soopy you are the best Dev, weak hands never understand innovations take time so take your time and make NAV the best Anon coin, all community believe on you.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Love and light my ass.

Regards,
~SoopY~

Soopy,

i wont even reply on these comments, m8.. Use your time on better things. There is no need to defend yourself, or others in the NAV dev-team..

Keep up the good work all

Thank you very much mate. Appreciate your kind words very much.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
don't dump your coins at cheap prices, big whales want to eat your coins at cheap prices,
panic sell is too much dangerous just hold and wait.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Maybe I am just an idiot and moron, but just after cold hard facts. Without all the fluff in between.  Not much to ask.  You say anon Will be out next week. Great look forward to it. But as a major holder the fact is I am as keen as anybody to see it progress but my confidence is at a major low just now.

I haven't said you are a moron or an idiot I do not degrade people as such but as I said earlier mate , you got to have respect to yourself and others here and cannot go dashing around just because we all sit behind our keyboards , it doesn't work like that here , this is a serious forum and trolling is not the place here. Smiley

Anyway , thank you very much for being an avid and enthusiastic navajo investor and a faithful holder , and having trust in us the same , appreciate it very much.

But do also consider what I have made myself a point about , it doesn't cost a thing.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Ok thanks, Will see what happens. Have a good weekend.

Ps. John, you are a knob-end and come across as a complete and utter wanker with your posts.
YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL WANKER YOURSELF. DEVs WORK HARD TO PRODUCE A GROUNDBREAKING, STATE-OF-THE-ART ANONYMOUS TRADING PLATFORM - THEY EVEN WORK FOR FREE TO MAKE YOU RICH, BUT ALL YOU DO IS WHINE AND COMPLAIN.
WHY DON'T YOU TAKE OVER THE PROJECT, IF YOU HAVE THE SKILLS?
IGNORANCE IS BLISS IN YOUR WORLD. HOW DO MY POSTS OFFEND YOU? IS IT BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS BITTER?

You really are unhinged. What a total ass.

The dev is working for free?. So he doesn't have a single coin in NAV?

Ungrateful for what? Wanting answers to questions like many others.

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ?

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
the current set date is 24 rd March, 2015

the are busy to create another shitcoin.

Navajo dev : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Tongue
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Don't mess with Uncle John !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Maybe I am just an idiot and moron, but just after cold hard facts. Without all the fluff in between.  Not much to ask.  You say anon Will be out next week. Great look forward to it. But as a major holder the fact is I am as keen as anybody to see it progress but my confidence is at a major low just now.
Just be patient. Trading is hard work. It requires critical thinking and patience. I am anxious myself Wink
legendary

Ps. John, you are a knob-end and come across as a complete and utter wanker with your posts.
YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL WANKER YOURSELF. DEVs WORK HARD TO PRODUCE A GROUNDBREAKING, STATE-OF-THE-ART ANONYMOUS TRADING PLATFORM - THEY EVEN WORK FOR FREE TO MAKE YOU RICH, BUT ALL YOU DO IS WHINE AND COMPLAIN.
WHY DON'T YOU TAKE OVER THE PROJECT, IF YOU HAVE THE SKILLS?
IGNORANCE IS BLISS IN YOUR WORLD. HOW DO MY POSTS OFFEND YOU? IS IT BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS BITTER?
Activity: 896
Merit: 504

Love and light my ass.

Regards,
~SoopY~

Soopy,

i wont even reply on these comments, m8.. Use your time on better things. There is no need to defend yourself, or others in the NAV dev-team..

Keep up the good work all

legendary
I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR MEMBERS THAT DUMPED THEIR COINS YESTERDAY.

YOU SIMPLY DO NOT APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK OF OTHERS - A VERY UNGRATEFUL COMMUNITY.

A BUNCH OF BABIES, RULED BY EMOTIONAL TANTRUMS.

UNFORTUNATELY, TANTRUMS ARE NOT GOOD ON THE TRADING PLATFORM, OR YOU COULD LOSE A LOT OF MONEY.

TRADING REQUIRES A LOT OF THINKING
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Love and light my ass.

Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

Devs were bought by this group of pump & dump. This is obvious.
Only not see who doesn't want.
The play of soopy was very dirty.
Promised a "surprise" on 20th and delivered that.
The fud from group began shortly before the "surprise" from soopy. How did they knew?
During the chaos no dev came here to calm people, just today after the group got everything they wanted for 1200-2400.
Investors who have been here for months be despaired and get out.
Now this group has more than 30% of all coins and when they get out at 4 - 5k navajo will die.
I'm out, thanks for profit but I'm sorry for those who lost money in that dirt.

Being a senior member of BTT and if you have the slightest understanding of NavajoCoin and the people behind it , you would not be making such childish and ignorant remarks about its developers , we are not objects or products on display or on a grocery store to be bought like that and if we were to be bought then we would not be working our asses this much nor waste our time posting our plans but simply run. It's so sad to see that this logic has not gotten to your mind being a so called experienced trader.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

where is your "surprise" to us, soopy?
you acted like a kid
that's all
now you can delet my post
bye

I see you have a hard time reading posts we have put out recently , please refer below.

Dear Navajo Lovers,

I ask you kindly to go back to my previous statement related to the announcement , please understand what I have meant by it , I have highlighted the important parts here now.

Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink

And with regards to the announcement made on 20th Friday , the current set date is 23rd March, 2015. As we wanted to push it through as soon as possible and Pakage took the liberty and honor of informing the same to thread as we had already posted the announcement.

I also saw that some of you guys went on attacking him just because he made an announcement and kept the community informed , which is very unacceptable.

While most of the developers release coins , abandon them after selling off their premine and running off with it , you should appreciate developers who resurrect such coins and make them great and put all their efforts for the sake of the community but instead what you do is criticize them to their bones with the slightest delay in putting out something while not even checking out if they are dead or alive in the process.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

So what im reading is, that the announcement on the 20th was supposed to be about when the official release of ANON will start which is now monday?

You got that right.

Remember the message about ANON on the 9th of march!
Then the announcement was on the 20th by Soopy and said the team needed a few more days! In this message he didn´t mention anything about the release date as promised on the 18th by Soopy himself. A day later the 21th Pakage gave the announcement of the Anon. We will see what the next date will be!
Jump to: