Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 657. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Almost 12 pm here but I am still calm. Dont worry guys!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
It is 3:15 PM where I am.  I don't expect any news for another 6 hours.  Yes it will still be the 20th for me in six more hours.  Clearly Devs should use GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Smiley

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ EDT/EST is only 6.30PM  Smiley
Activity: 373
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
If Soopy is in Hawaii he has 12 hours to post the update.  Let's start a rumor that he is drunk on a beech in Maui.
Activity: 198
Trust our dev, what he said what he do ... Before 20th March , announcement , and we'll all be surprised ...

The World’s First Blockchain Core
It is 3:15 PM where I am.  I don't expect any news for another 6 hours.  Yes it will still be the 20th for me in six more hours.  Clearly Devs should use GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Always so nervous. Chill out guys, maybe Soopy got drunk or he lost internet connection :p
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
you guys need to calm your tits

I love that phrase! My tits are calm lol Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Let's hope cryptsy update quick and dev release anon
Activity: 214
you guys need to calm your tits
legendary
Activity: 1778
Where is Soopy? He said he was gonna be here to answer our questions in case we have any Sad
He was here all day, till 5:30PM.
legendary
so why we care about exchange that is nothing for the coin? im just wondering what promises they have for us. Or maybe That was move to protect from dumping? Sorry but if to back few months back, you will See promises too. You cant trust this devs. Anon should be realesed 9 march!

You have not been following this thread carefully.
ANON cannot be turned on, till all the exchanges have fully updated their wallets.
It is now a live block-chain, DEVs are just taking safety precautions, ....
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Where is Soopy? He said he was gonna be here to answer our questions in case we have any Sad
Activity: 167
so why we care about exchange that is nothing for the coin? im just wondering what promises they have for us. Or maybe That was move to protect from dumping? Sorry but if to back few months back, you will See promises too. You cant trust this devs. Anon should be realesed 9 march!
legendary
its starting to be annoying. No information or IT will be on last minute. Than they will not release anon anyway. The point is that they are talking to much instead of working. Im not fudder - just common investor

Cryptsy exchange is still holding us back, not the DEVs:
https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status
Activity: 167
its starting to be annoying. No information or IT will be on last minute. Than they will not release anon anyway. The point is that they are talking to much instead of working. Im not fudder - just common investor
Activity: 166
It is good to shake the weak hands out anyway - they always prevent price from rising Wink

Exactly Smiley

again promised and not carried out
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
It is good to shake the weak hands out anyway - they always prevent price from rising Wink

Exactly Smiley
Activity: 198
Awaiting announcement ...  Excited moments

Trust the dev for it ....

NavajoCoin to the moon
legendary
Jump to: