Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 660. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
How many hours to go for your time zone

11 hours, 29 minutes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How many hours to go for your time zone
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Today is first day of spring. I hope not just flowers start to grow today  Cool Cool

Yeap and beautiful solar eclipse here in Poland Smiley

Maybe it is the sign that the anon tech is coming haha

Smiley Smiley Smiley Something comes $$$
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Today is first day of spring. I hope not just flowers start to grow today  Cool Cool

Maybe it is the sign that the anon tech is coming haha

Yep, same here, little more south from your place  Wink

Czech Rep., Slovakia, Austria or Hungary? Cheesy

Slovenija  Grin Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

Czech Rep., Slovakia, Austria or Hungary? Cheesy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

Activity: 336
What's the Surprise coming from the Navajocoin  Development Team. Any guess?  Grin

Let's have some fun guys.

mobile wallets?  Cool

Ninja Launch

They must just enable anon so...i am with you @STEALTHMODE
...like surprise, surprise it is already anonymous
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Hi guys
Did you see this? we are on the gourl voting list
https://gourl.io/voting-nav.html

Paid votes can be submitted using Bitcoins - simply send BTC to the deposit address which is listed next to the coin(s) which you wish to support. Every 0.0004 BTC sent to the respective address received will be counted as 1 vote.

If any coin receives 35,000+ votes we will grant it priority mode to integration it to our gateway. For coins which have received less votes, we will consider how active the coin communities are and how many free bonus votes the coin receives before making a decision on adding them to our gateway.

Wow! This is awesome news! I'm using gourl.io service with one of my Wordpress website. Their plugin is so simple and the best payment proccesor for Wordpress! VOTE!

We need to be on coinpayments.net and gourl.io. The best payment proccessors. If NAV will be added price will go to 50k sat or more!
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
What's the Surprise coming from the Navajocoin  Development Team. Any guess?  Grin

mobile wallets?  Cool

Ninja Launch
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

mobile wallets?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
What's the Surprise coming from the Navajocoin  Development. Any guess?  Grin

At least I'll get back my investment  Grin And some profit
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Wanting to sell 200k NAV at .00003000sat but dont want to move the market down. PM me your best offer, willing to negotiate.

And what are you doing now with this statement? Don't you try to bring down the price?

You, mean person!

Shut up and place your fu*** sell orders divided in smaller parts!

I think it was quite fair proposition.

Exactly, he has the right to do whatever he wants with his coins and it's not your business. He could put all his coins to sell but he didn't, instead he is asking here at first so the price on market is not affected. You should appreciate that.

Still Cryptojunkey, I agree with Brightlight on one thing. Wait till official release, you will gain more.

Cheers.

Ok, maybe I took it too hard!

We have expierenced crazy pumps in last days, so I don't doubt, NAV is in line.

Yeah, sorry from my side too mate, we are all on the same boat Wink
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
keep voting those in my signature
legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
Activity: 1288
Wanting to sell 200k NAV at .00003000sat but dont want to move the market down. PM me your best offer, willing to negotiate.

And what are you doing now with this statement? Don't you try to bring down the price?

You, mean person!

Shut up and place your fu*** sell orders divided in smaller parts!

I think it was quite fair proposition.

Exactly, he has the right to do whatever he wants with his coins and it's not your business. He could put all his coins to sell but he didn't, instead he is asking here at first so the price on market is not affected. You should appreciate that.

Still Cryptojunkey, I agree with Brightlight on one thing. Wait till official release, you will gain more.

Cheers.

Ok, maybe I took it too hard!

We have expierenced crazy pumps in last days, so I don't doubt, NAV is in line.
legendary
Activity: 994
Guys please keep voting, DigiByte community is more active
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
legendary
Activity: 994
Hi guys
Did you see this? we are on the gourl voting list
https://gourl.io/voting-nav.html

are you sure this site is trustworthy? no votes and you have directly to transfer btc? smells fishy imo ....
C'mon bro, this is one of the most trustworthy Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway just like coinpayments in the crypto world, you can check it out:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-commerce-official-gourl-bitcoin-payment-gateway-plugin-for-wordpress-901343
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gourl-bitcoin-payment-gateway-affiliate-program-050-commissions-849569
https://twitter.com/CryptocoinAPI/status/578772960300941312
Jump to: