Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 659. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The ad will be tonight?
It should be
20th Friday
few more hours left
Navajo will rise

Great racer2012!
I'm looking forward to the big surprise!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The ad will be tonight?
It should be
20th Friday
few more hours left
Navajo will rise
Activity: 21
The ad will be tonight?
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
if anyone can help it would be appreciated. my wallet wont sync. stuck at 1 day ago currently 17666 blocks behind and getting bigger. windows 7 comp tried repair wallet said
"wallet check passed" : true
tried restarting wallet several times no change. Huh
version v2.0.6.0-UT-ZAH

Verify you got your wallet from the link in the OP or from the navajocoin.org website.   if unsure, re-download it from one of these locations.

Double check your navajocoin.conf file has the following nodes:
addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz

If it looks good, you could try syncing your wallet from the latest blockchain file provided by the dev team.

1) BACKUP your wallet.dat !!!
2) delete your exiting blockchain files.
3) download and unzip the dev teams most recent blockchain file.
4) open wallet and see if it syncs.
Activity: 225
if anyone can help it would be appreciated. my wallet wont sync. stuck at 1 day ago currently 17666 blocks behind and getting bigger. windows 7 comp tried repair wallet said
version v2.0.6.0-UT-ZAH

did you download the blockchain data as well? http://www.navajocoin.org/wallets
  that should speed up your syncing quite a lot.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just few more hours to go to the moon, navajo has state of the art double encrypted anon feature,
first coin in the world with that great technology so hold your coin and get more cheap coin.
Activity: 5
version v2.0.6.0-UT-ZAH
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
adding in more fund 1.39 btc @ 3400satoshi.. i'm confident after following by soopy comment , and i trust the dev tonight big suprise announcement .. follow me to buy up navajocoin before the announcement ..

navajo to the moon !!

bought another 40k navajocoin @ 3400 sat.  =D
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
adding in more fund 1.39 btc @ 3400satoshi.. i'm confident after following by soopy comment , and i trust the dev tonight big suprise announcement .. follow me to buy up navajocoin before the announcement ..

navajo to the moon !!
Hello Guys!

I'm available to you if you need to ask anything or clarify the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Any updates yet?
Activity: 134

Only 2 but first. In the evening I will send sats. Please vote. We need approximately 4 BTC. Then NAV will be added to gourl.io. If everyone will send some satoshi we could reach it in week!

just have to be sorry for my previous post. read about it and now i know it is trustworthy...

but anyway: why 4btc? isn't 35000 votes à 0.0004btc 14btc?  

Sorry. My mistake. 14 BTC. It's more, but we can do it.

surely we as a community can do that. the faster nav rises, the faster we can invest those 14btc Wink ..
Activity: 124

Only 2 but first. In the evening I will send sats. Please vote. We need approximately 4 BTC. Then NAV will be added to gourl.io. If everyone will send some satoshi we could reach it in week!

just have to be sorry for my previous post. read about it and now i know it is trustworthy...

Sorry. My mistake. 14 BTC. It's more, but we can do it.
Activity: 134

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
maybe any other nice function? mobile wallet or web wallet? or something completely new?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hello Guys!

I'm available to you if you need to ask anything or clarify the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

great to see Soopy is around us that mean something great going to happen today,
NAV will create new history into the crypto world with it's Double Encrypted Anon technology.
We reached 600 of pages! After 1000 NavajoCoin will be on the moon Smiley
All eyes on Navajocoin
Hope dev update us soon
We reached 600 of pages! After 1000 NavajoCoin will be on the moon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Jump to: