Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 661. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Wanting to sell 200k NAV at .00003000sat but dont want to move the market down. PM me your best offer, willing to negotiate.

And what are you doing now with this statement? Don't you try to bring down the price?

You, mean person!

Shut up and place your fu*** sell orders divided in smaller parts!

I think it was quite fair proposition.

Exactly, he has the right to do whatever he wants with his coins and it's not your business. He could put all his coins to sell but he didn't, instead he is asking here at first so the price on market is not affected. You should appreciate that.

Still Cryptojunkey, I agree with Brightlight on one thing. Wait till official release, you will gain more.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hi guys
Did you see this? we are on the gourl voting list
https://gourl.io/voting-nav.html
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Wanting to sell 200k NAV at .00003000sat but dont want to move the market down. PM me your best offer, willing to negotiate.

And what are you doing now with this statement? Don't you try to bring down the price?

You, mean person!

I think it was quite fair proposition.
legendary
Activity: 1288

You, mean person!

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I see lot of potential in investors. Someone dropped today lots of coins but price immediately goes back to its previous level. That show strength Navajo.
Activity: 308
damn hope nav price will shoot up so high, so i can have a vacation!

You all gonna get dumped on so hard. Many users with several million coins each, if one of them decides to cashout the volume has not got anywhere close to sustain the price.

Well i would love a dump back to 300 sats.  So i can buy a million
legendary
Activity: 1050
All fixed!

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101/status/578800104578019329            -re-tweet

Bittrex

[17:14] HaShForce101 NAV/BTC NavajoCoin Official Double Encryption Full Release Date - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10813649

Crptsy

Hashforce101
NAV/BTC NavajoCoin Official Double Encryption Full Release Date - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10813649
Hashforce101
Announcement coming 20th March
legendary
Don't forget big players probably are going to play with your emotions with false trades and walls. Keep your hands strong!!!

Bots already are pushing the price down
Hello Guys!

I'm available to you if you need to ask anything or clarify the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello Soopy! Today is Friday, what time we can expect the news? Smiley
Activity: 336
Hello Guys!

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hi, soopy
It will be to end of today or something in between?
legendary
What is wrong with people? One shit person comes here and spread his deadly stinky shit around, and dumps takes it's place.

Sick!!!

I have said that not once. Building up confidence is very hard, but ruin that is a matter of just few words!

Control your emotions or you shouldn't play crypto trades.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

You all gonna get dumped on so hard. Many users with several million coins each, if one of them decides to cashout the volume has not got anywhere close to sustain the price.

If NavajoCoin was to be dumped mate , we would have been dumped a million times all this time mate , the coin has been there , done that. The vicious cycle of life goes on. Smiley These holders like everyone else are ones who care about NAVAJO's success too. So I doubt they will , most of them have been with NAVAJO since day one.
Activity: 250

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Hello Guys!

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

wooo Soopy online meaning we getting close!
Activity: 308
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Guys!

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

hi, So when the wallet ??

Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink

Read above & Patience mate. Smiley
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Hello Guys!

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

hi, So when the wallet ??
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Guys!

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink

where HuhHuh Huh Huh Huh Huh

In less than 24 hours and that you have that amount of time to grab coins
Jump to: