Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 689. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
So, the developers have finally got rid of their coins, am I reading it right?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I have trouble running navajo-qt wallet on windows 7 64-bit.
When I unpack and run the exe I get the following message:
'Assertion failed!
Program: C:\...navajocoin-qt.exe
File: src\main.cpp, Line 2747
Expression: block.hashMerkleRoot == unit256("...

just close and restart
this may happen with all POS coins at first installation
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
are you idiot , or you are only kidding?
So it's official the devs have abandoned the coin.. Who will take over development?

You are idiot i already proof it if you check richlist. Use your common sense and check properly. Look at developer wallet. We are screwed!

pakage
Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:
NAV: sa17i3piENaPDpfVkAM4sXBV6va3iHZC1u
BTC: 1PtvmBGQSuTzfgt4dBaYUz18jg4yzg5Bzu

DWR    30   sa17i3...HZC1u        500493.985844  2015-03-12 03:51:27  2014-07-19    6091

fudder!!!!!!!!!

You got your stupid info from outdated blockchain. You look at the website rich list and he is at 17 compare with remy_5 rich list you will see that he sold it

I used Remy's dude!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
So it's official the devs have abandoned the coin.. Who will take over development?

You are idiot i already proof it if you check richlist. Use your common sense and check properly. Look at developer wallet. We are screwed!

pakage
Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:

DWR    30   sa17i3...HZC1u        500493.985844  2015-03-12 03:51:27  2014-07-19    6091

fudder!!!!!!!!!

You got your stupid info from outdated blockchain. You look at the website rich list and he is at 17 compare with remy_5 rich list you will see that he sold it

GET the F out of here fudder! You are real m0r0n I still see pakage wallet at blockX and Remy richlist. WTF you talking about! I see what you trying to do fud here and buy at lower price before anon launch!

waiting for dev team with announcement to shut your mouth.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

pakage
Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:

fudder!!!!!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1050
PM sent
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
This is getting very ugly, very fast!
DEV's, need to update us as soon as possible!
Thanks.
legendary
Guys, don't feed the trolls, FUDesters are everywhere, we are here with DEV team for 8 months.
Don't be fool and don't listen to FUDs.
legendary
Also there is a whale playing at 2000 sats after that the price will go up again.  FAIRPLAY
Activity: 198
Merit: 10

are you been STUPID or what? you mentioned pakage buy time.. to sell their holding, if they are scammer.. really buying time .. they can simple KEEP POSTING more, updating daily to boost whole community confident that anonymous launching soon..so that more investor will buy and buy to wait .. and they can sell sell sell. but they didnt..
maybe they are really busy before the anonymous launch..  hope for dev team respond =)

Activity: 687

pakage
Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:

fudder!!!!!!!!!
legendary

Let's discuss richlist . I know all the wallet id's. Just cause the price goes down does not mean you have to sell.Just wait for Cryptsy to upgrade. Then all will be linked. Unless we leave Cryptsy out. ?

Activity: 198
guys we are waiting for cryptsy not for dev anyway..!

cryptsy might take up to 2weeks or more.. we never know.. at least during this period , someone from the developteam must update us keep us inform .
legendary
@geeky6011 GTFOH idiot, nobody don't give a shit to newbie account
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 70
Who is the moron that's placing all that dumb 20 navs sell orders, so that the difference between buys and sells doesn't seem that huge?

And what is all this "waiting for network to stabilize" bullshit?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

are you on slack ?
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
are you an idiot , or you are only kidding?
Activity: 714
Jump to: