Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 691. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is it early Monday morning where you guys are at
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
here is the response i got from Cryptsy.... not really helpful and i hope the devs will contact cryptsy to see what is taking them so long...

Hello Robbert,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.

There is currently no estimated time when NAV will be back online but our technical team is currently working on the NAV wallet. We will update you soon as it is back online.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Cryptsy.com

Cryptsy.com team can ping the NAV guys directly
on https://navajocoin.slack.com/messages

Let's get the ball rolling. No time to waste.

legendary
Ok we wait for the last piece of the Puzzle from Crptsy Exchange.
Thanks Robb
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
here is the response i got from Cryptsy.... not really helpful and i hope the devs will contact cryptsy to see what is taking them so long...

Hello Robbert,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.

There is currently no estimated time when NAV will be back online but our technical team is currently working on the NAV wallet. We will update you soon as it is back online.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Michelle
Cryptsy.com
legendary

Wow! 193 votes and first place, but less than a month so we need more votes.
Please correct OP. Some html codes are visible. Also please remove anon beta clients.

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101/status/577390250768490496 - re-tweet
12.1k followers and only 1 or 2 retweet Huh how many of your followers are real?

I sent a random tweet to one of the followers and they answered back yes they will use Navajocoin Double Encryption to send money. So seems real.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
another question: is the richlist updated?
seems static...

thx

don't think is updated. Maybe shahim can fix it or at the mean time Remy can help provide us  Cool
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
another question: is the richlist updated?
seems static...

thx
legendary

Please correct OP. Some html codes are visible. Also please remove anon beta clients.

retwt done.
https://twitter.com/HaShForce101/status/577390250768490496
legendary
Activity: 994

12.1k followers and only 1 or 2 retweet Huh how many of your followers are real?
legendary

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
One last important message from me . Join NavajoCoin.slack.com Im the Global Admin with a few other people . I can create private chats if you need a central point to discuss developments as we can not use Skype for various reasons . So this is my last post before I start writing to much on this thread.

PM me your email so I can add you to our new forum. In the case with Soopy and the protection of the Anonymity Systems  please use the NavajoCoin developemnt email

Just PM me any email that you will use to sign in!

Having some issue(s) trying to upgrade from 2.0.4 client to 2.0.6, figured I would request an invite to your Slack channel so I can see about getting some assistance.

PM sent.
legendary
i tried that and also i tried downloading from scratch on a different comp and got the same error so I am guessing it has something to do with the download, but i got them both from the website and both are 14.1mb . stumped

is your folder called summercoinv2 or NavajoCoin
NavajoCoin

From scratch start off with your NavajoCoin folder and wallet.dat file - location &appdata%

1.extract wallet file into this
2.extract blockchain data
3.make sure you have a navajocoin.conf

run your the wallet - should sync then load and run

EDIT : sometimes a simpe reboot fix's your issue
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i tried that and also i tried downloading from scratch on a different comp and got the same error so I am guessing it has something to do with the download, but i got them both from the website and both are 14.1mb . stumped

NavajoCoin
legendary

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
official NavajoCoin Documentation Manager - Ninjaboon

Anyone elese, want to put your hand up!
legendary
Ok so im the unofficial official spokesman  Cheesy

What about network stabilization how is that going I dont have access.

We need an expansion of the Development team I think - who wants to volunteer for some postions .

We need to take some work off the development team and give them new positions.

- Project leader non Technical

- Full time communications Manager

Separate Roles

- Full time PR Manager

- Documantation Manager

- Finance Manager/Fund raising Manager

- and then + The NavajoCoin Development Team on front page OP

We need to create some documentation as above ( we have just done the windows user guide ) we need a Linux one. Also we all have our primary work and another job I get that but the above is the solution I see.

~hashforce101~

Investors like to be hand feed information and kept updated . lets give them what thet deserve for investing in NavajoCoin and lets improve as now is the time to this . Remember We are living the Dream and it was not easy getting this far. Never forget the Long Hard Road

EDIT:

I have my hands full on various projects but
I can slot in some time for below, if you agree.

- Documentation Manager

Cheers

I know pronouce you official NavajoCoin Documentation Manager. Man you have done alot in your short time with US and this just shows your good Charactor - Thanks you so much on behalf of the NavajoCoin Community

- We need install user guides for all supported platforms - please email sum2dev account for access to full NavajoCoin branding logos
- will send you the windows one to start off with  Cheesy

Guys, thanks for having me on-board.
I officially accept the NavajoCoin Documentation Manager on a volunteer basis.
To the moon!

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
can you help me? since the fork my 2.0.6 wallet will not load gives error
assertion failed
file:src\main.cpp,line 2747
expression:block.hashMerkleroot==

what am i doing wrong. it is windows wallet

See if you have done everything from here...
Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the coming update , which is a hardfork update with ANON Ready , it is very important that you update your clients ASAP to help secure the network further as well as to experience ANON first hand , the client will be posted up in the next few hours , please keep in mind not to engage in any type of trading , sending and receiving of coins within this time period till the network stabilizes to avoid any complications , ofcourse we will keep you posted when you are able to do such actions. Smiley

Also please keep in mind that the new client will create a folder named NavajoCoin on your %APPDATA% since we have changed the folder naming from SummerCoinV2 to NavajoCoin , please move all your files and folders on SummerCoinV2 to a Folder named NavajoCoin created on your %APPDATA% to avoid any errors while running the client. Also the previous summercoinv2.conf is now named as navajocoin.conf , please be kind enough to change the same.

Looking forward to the exiting times ahead! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~ & ~Navajo Dev Team~

Jump to: