Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 688. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
^^^^^^^^
@heartstack
I dont believe the FUD but that was very funny!!lololo
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
if there is a problem by the difficulty to implement the anon in a blockchain that already exists, I don't see any problem in creating a new coin as was done on beta test and then be exchanged 1:1.
Much more easy this way
The Navajo name can remain the same.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If I were the dev, I'd post classical gif right now, it's the perfect moment:

Is that how it looks when the coins pass through stargate? Explode and disappear - like investor money
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
If I were the dev, I'd post classical gif right now, it's the perfect moment:

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
there were over 10 milions coins connected to same nodes, probally dev or co. selling such ammounts wasnt ez, he was doing it since loong time guys. enter price 300 + premine blocks additional in sum fork.  exit price >3000. he posibbly didnt sell whole stash coz there were no possibilty so there is a chance for u ! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hmm i think soopy's wallet isnt in the rich list
Yeah and I just sold all my coins. If yo wanna see a crash ill show you

Navajo team? Such community  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Yeah and I just sold all my coins. If yo wanna see a crash ill show you
legendary
So, the developers have finally got rid of their coins, am I reading it right?

I think that's the gist of it. That and an insider from another slack channel said he got pm from dev on holiday with profits (unverified)
Well, it lasted really long, I have to admit.

nope dev hasnt sold all his coins. see the rich list and his address.

believing without checking for facts will cost you someday
Okay. Looking forward.

I think that's the gist of it. That and an insider from another slack channel said he got pm from dev on holiday with profits (unverified)

nope dev hasnt sold all his coins. see the rich list and his address.

believing without checking for facts will cost you someday
legendary

Activity: 198
well he has the right to say what is his opinion. besides truth is march 9 was the supposed release date. it is now march 16. dont blame him for his opinion.
just wish dev dont abandon this project.
He has the right to say his opinion not bullshit about DEV team.

sad thing is posting here wouldnt even take 5 mins of dev's time.
yet here we all are wondering why he cant post an update
+1000

This is what i feel as well.. i believe in navajo seeing these 8month progress of them with a nicest community..  and most of the Devs last seen can be seen on either yesterday or the day before..  yet they didnt post any update makes me loss some hopes(sometimes) but not now. =)
again, waiting Devs UPDATES
anyone here who has a navajo signature i can copy? want to change my signature to nav

well he has the right to say what is his opinion. besides truth is march 9 was the supposed release date. it is now march 16. dont blame him for his opinion.

sad thing is posting here wouldnt even take 5 mins of dev's time.
yet here we all are wondering why he cant post an update
legendary
Activity: 1050
This last post from vince put a smile on my face ▲▲▲ and reminded me of something. Patience is the key .With patience you can unlock everything.  Grin.  Soopy will deliver I have 0 doubt
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
I got some cheap NAV at bittrex, thank you FUDDERS.
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 198
are you idiot , or you are only kidding?
So it's official the devs have abandoned the coin.. Who will take over development?

You are idiot i already proof it if you check richlist. Use your common sense and check properly. Look at developer wallet. We are screwed!

pakage
Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:
NAV: sa17i3piENaPDpfVkAM4sXBV6va3iHZC1u
BTC: 1PtvmBGQSuTzfgt4dBaYUz18jg4yzg5Bzu

DWR    30   sa17i3...HZC1u        500493.985844  2015-03-12 03:51:27  2014-07-19    6091

fudder!!!!!!!!!

You got your stupid info from outdated blockchain. You look at the website rich list and he is at 17 compare with remy_5 rich list you will see that he sold it

GET the F out of here fudder! You are real m0r0n I still see pakage wallet at blockX and Remy richlist. WTF you talking about! I see what you trying to do fud here and buy at lower price before anon launch!

waiting for dev team with announcement to shut your mouth.

+1000000

await DevTeam to support behind all of navajocoins community members to shut those fudder !
Jump to: