Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 687. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Non of us has recently dumped coins! Even I would never believe any account with zero posts anything.
It is professional fudders here atm . they know we will deliver and want cheap coins.

We are still waiting for cryptsy. No Answer until now, I asked them again today and hope they come to us, if there is any problem...

Just imagine you sold your Navajocoin and Navajocoin Double Encryption + Anon gets released after crptsy upgrade
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
very soon my friend Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
Eat those silly sell orders.
^^^^^^

you telling me.. these confirmations are killing me!!
legendary
Im just hoping the price stays low enough while these btcs get transfered!! Grin
Smart move Cheesy
Im just hoping the price stays low enough while these btcs get transfered!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
This shit will be pumped once again! It's not over!!! Just some group playing or scared souls gave their coins away.
Activity: 84
Once again my NAVAJO about how much explainit's not enough really... Smiley Smiley Kiss Smiley Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Cryptsy with 2-5% all NAV trade dont change anything... If we must wait 2 weeks or more for ,,answer" and loose trust and patience of potencial investors, my and I think few others people opinion about is, is one: FUCK IT, leave that shit market and do something more useful.
legendary
To all impatient and tired ppl:

Sell your coins and out, that's it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Non of us has recently dumped coins! Even I would never believe any account with zero posts anything.
It is professional fudders here atm . they know we will deliver and want cheap coins.

We are still waiting for cryptsy. No Answer until now, I asked them again today and hope they come to us, if there is any problem...

100% agree with you. Unfortunately Cryptsy have so shit support I am afraid it would take them much time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
You know, if this coin isn't actually affiliated with the Navajo nation I think you guys should really reconsider this name.  I mean, given the history of european colonizers and American first peoples it really can be seen as quite offensive to steal the name of their nation and put it on a technology project which isn't in any way actually affiliated with the Navajo.  That's just my opinion.
Activity: 100
Whales playing, the last chance to buy cheap coins.

its not whales playing. people sell because were tired to wait. perhaps developers also work very hard, but all of us here, and we don't see anything from this that occurs. only excuses about stabilizing of a network.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

how about waiting for the dev's response.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1050
Did anyone Donate to Soppy any Navajocoin or BTC for the Development of the Anonymous System? I did a little his navajocoin coin wallet was only recently created.

Read his last message properly
Activity: 100
gj devs. 4500 defore and 2300 after .. why there is such big time delay of anonymous functionality? only it isn't necessary to speak about stabilizing of a network, the network was already stabilized.

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
NAVAJO portelu Why not view the course of BITTREX?
legendary
Whales playing, the last chance to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
hmm i think soopy's wallet isnt in the rich list

So what? Soopy wallet was never on the rich list.
Jump to: