Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 694. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Dev Team is working very hard.This is the last part of our road to NAVAJO ANON.
10k?15k?30k? What are you waiting for? Personally i think in two days after anon  we will reach 20k and then we will try to attack 30k very soon

had a strange dream last week.
each NAV was at 0.01 btc each, then I woke up.

once Anon transactions will be implemented to the main blockchains and everything will be on the right track, than price should increase to the more than 0.01BTC and even more.
legendary
Activity: 1778
10k?15k?30k? What are you waiting for? Personally i think in two days after anon  we will reach 20k and then we will try to attack 30k very soon

Your dreams usually come true?

Bye Bye

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
10k?15k?30k? What are you waiting for? Personally i think in two days after anon  we will reach 20k and then we will try to attack 30k very soon

Your dreams usually come true?

Bye Bye
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

I was thinking I would back up my wallet, reinstall wallet, and restart computer.. might fix eerything, you know how sometimes computers are just funny..

anybody else having issues with market data in their wallets?

It is not always that simple, unfortunately. Smiley

I think it's a problem at compile time, but I had no luck so far.
Now I try to also contact Shahim, he has had some experience in the past
in regard of compilations for windows, and not only. Wink

The good thing is that at least the wallet seems stable.

Bye Bye
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Getting the word out to my contacts:

1. Pinged the Coingecko guys. - 7 Mar 2015
2. Pinged the owner of bx.in.th - 8 Mar 2015
3. Pinged two of my Coindesk contacts - 8 Mar 2015
4. Pinged the owner of Urdubit and paybill.io - 8 Mar 2015

Much Appreciated - Send NAV to my tip jar:
sZjpHEyPgrJXeg1BkKcCWStND4H3ikigPu

UPDATE:
1. Pinged the Coingecko guys. - 7 Mar 2015
2. Pinged the owner of bx.in.th - 8 Mar 2015
3. Pinged two of my Coindesk contacts - 8 Mar 2015
4. Pinged the owner of Urdubit and paybill.io - 8 Mar 2015
5. Alcurex - Pinged 7 Mar 2015. NAV added.
6. I have sent an email to shapeshift.io today ; [email protected] ; https://shapeshift.io/contact.html

Much Appreciated - Send NAV to my tip jar:
sZjpHEyPgrJXeg1BkKcCWStND4H3ikigPu

legendary

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Here in the UK is mother's day....
So, Happy day to all our mothers and the mothers of our child!
Without the support of my wife I wouldn't be here supporting the Navajo community! I might be supporting some crap shit coin...
Salud!
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
How is the registration for the talk code created?  Where does the information get stored?  I tried to registered using my username, MiningMinion, but it won't work.  It keeps saying Incorrect Wallet.  It's either I forgot which wallet I used or perhaps somebody else registered it?  Is the stuff from the beta registered on the same database as well?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1778
Hi soopy,

Any news regards Anonymous Transaction activation ? couldn't wait since 9th of march ..

They are waiting for Network to stabilise
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Hi soopy,

Any news regards Anonymous Transaction activation ? couldn't wait since 9th of march ..

legendary
Activity: 1050
One last important message from me . Join NavajoCoin.slack.com Im the Global Admin with a few other people . I can create private chats if you need a central point to discuss developments as we can not use Skype for various reasons . So this is my last post before I start writing to much on this thread.

PM me your email so I can add you to our new forum. In the case with Soopy and the protection of the Anonymity Systems  please use the NavajoCoin developemnt email

Just PM me any email that you will use to sign in!
legendary
monkeygang is like a rocket just add FUEL   Cheesy Dont buy all of the NAV leave some for the rest us  Cheesy

Im trying to hold the top wallet before april!! got a sweet birthday present for you on the way Hash Wink should arrive in a day or so  Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss

I dont think anyway can take the crown - BUT that could change with the Kraken release  so enjoy the challenge and wish you well

I like surprises  Cheesy  Cheesy I will give Soopy half of what ever it is!
Activity: 70
monkeygang is like a rocket just add FUEL   Cheesy Dont buy all of the NAV leave some for the rest us  Cheesy

Im trying to hold the top wallet before april!! got a sweet birthday present for you on the way Hash Wink should arrive in a day or so  Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss
legendary
ninjaboon is the Founder of http://BitcoinMalaysia.com  and Country Lead of BitX Malaysia http://Bitx.co and he has been chosen to get my first 1000 anonymous coins . He has supported me greatly with my Twitter campaign in the last weeks and has helped to introduce a new malaysian Exchange to NavajoCoin. We have many backers who are waiting for the Kraken and Im sure we have many helpers wanting to put there hands up. Its NavajoCoin story's of helpers and this will continue into the future at ever stage of its evolution.

Hope you don't mind Colin  Cheesy

Thanks ninjaboon

Welcome hashforce101, love the potential of this coin.

EDIT: alcurex is an exchange based in Finland, not Malaysia.
legendary
monkeygang is like a rocket just add FUEL   Cheesy Dont buy all of the NAV leave some for the rest us  Cheesy
legendary
ninjaboon is the Founder of http://BitcoinMalaysia.com  and Country Lead of BitX Malaysia http://Bitx.co and he has been chosen to get my first 1000 anonymous coins . He has supported me greatly with my Twitter campaign in the last weeks and has helped to introduce a new malaysian Exchange to NavajoCoin. We have many backers who are waiting for the Kraken and Im sure we have many helpers wanting to put there hands up. Its NavajoCoin story's of helpers and this will continue into the future at ever stage of its evolution.

Hope you don't mind Colin  Cheesy

Thanks ninjaboon
Activity: 70
WE are here as well guys.. Dont underestimate the power of the monkeygang! Tongue Shocked Grin Kiss Kiss
legendary
can you add some timelines for the community to keep track?
is the network stable yet?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I would like to share a few thoughts and talk to you about NavajoCoin briefly.

Please do not be selfish but selfless help the community grow rather than making a quick buck and moving on, if you feel that you made something out NavajoCoin , may you feel to give back to the developments , the community and its people , that’s what makes our world go around , that’s what makes the crypto world go around too.

Give, Love, Share & Donate.

I would like to take this moment to thank my beloved Develoment team , PR Team as well as promoters , supporters , the early investors , investors , the handful of people who had our backs no matter what, the supportive community and everyone who helped make NavajoCoin what it is today , Thank you!

May the Navajo Spirit Guide you always to Success, Compassion & Love!

Love & Light,

~SoopY~
&
NavajoCoin Team

I am still around and I would like to help. Please see my PM sent last week.

Thank you very much mate , appreciate it very much.

We are currently sorting things out mate and planning on a few things too , quite restructuring and believe your help would be a great asset too.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Jump to: