Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 705. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Only ~3 BTC is needed to reach 0.00289996 BTC on poloniex.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1050
Anon is off as per announcement. When anon is ON.big party Cheesy
We are all under Hardfork rules as like October 2014 remember for linux fix
legendary
Can we use anon feature to send coins anonymous to poloniex?
legendary
Also did that guy SENT coins during Hardfork
No sending nac coins anywhere. Already warning with main announcement.
Where you sent coins

I have to sleep
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Christ on a bike.. I hope repair wallet fixes this. but im fearing the worst. transaction is visible and confimed in the network...
legendary
Has anyone got any idea how long it will take for bittrex wallets to be unlocked?

Just a reminder that bittrex wallet is still disabled for upgrading BUT you can still trade NAV right now here:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NAV

current github does not compile... we'll get it updated as soon as we can review and compile the code.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Is this the Linux version?

admins, Ping us back once it's the right upload.

It's updated now , thank you very much. Smiley

Just to update people who have been emailing us... We have been updated and ready to go, but need BX to be in sync before we open for transactions again. 

thanks,
Richie

Last bittrex announcement

~hashforce101~
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
OMG lost all my coins since update. It got sent to sQ3RG9NhUS6tbtE324TMHZtLpRYE3zp5xf!!!

Help me out here.. i got my wallet locked except for staking.. dont know what to do.

Maybe someone broke into your PC and stole coins? When wallet is unlock for staking, transaction are done without passing password.

but he said, it was unlocked for staking only. so there can not be a sending without password...

When I unlock my wallet for staking, it not asking me for password when I send my coins.

That's not right.  The whole point of the "just for staking" tickbox is to ensure that the password is required for any other transactions otherwise it's pointless.  If it is fully unlocking the wallet then there is a bug that needs to be fixed.

I'm not sure about this. I don't have now possibility to check this.

It is like that. But you need to unloack over the Menu and there is a checkbox for steking only! Always use that

That's right,, if you unlock using the Unlock Wallet button on the main app screen, this will unlock your whole wallet and not just staking only.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Exchange should be up soon .

How do you know that?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
OMG lost all my coins since update. It got sent to sQ3RG9NhUS6tbtE324TMHZtLpRYE3zp5xf!!!

Help me out here.. i got my wallet locked except for staking.. dont know what to do.

Maybe someone broke into your PC and stole coins? When wallet is unlock for staking, transaction are done without passing password.

but he said, it was unlocked for staking only. so there can not be a sending without password...

When I unlock my wallet for staking, it not asking me for password when I send my coins.

That's not right.  The whole point of the "just for staking" tickbox is to ensure that the password is required for any other transactions otherwise it's pointless.  If it is fully unlocking the wallet then there is a bug that needs to be fixed.

It is like that. But you need to unloack over the Menu and there is a checkbox for steking only! Always use that
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

legendary
Activity: 952

legendary
Exchange should be up soon .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I'll dump a little Nav until anon is proven. Will get the lowest price possible. Please set your buys now for cheap. Once anon is proven price doesn't matter. Only want as many coins as possible for use on dark markets

legendary

legendary

Hi,

have you tried doing a "repairwallet" inside the wallet? Go to the debug window and enter that command.

I hope you did not download that virus wallet from a quoted comment...

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

legendary
Don't worry about price, this is transient situation, we're on the right way.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Why are you doing this HYPE. It does not have to be growth in the NAV, and even I think it will drop up to 800 satoshi. Do not lie to people. How far does not see any willingness to purchase NAV.

Chłopie... weź wyluzuj i przestań take farmazony głosić bo to niczemu nie służy. Chyba że teraz płaczesz, bo nie kupiłeś
po 200-300 sat...

STOP  FUD !!
Jump to: