Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 707. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hi,

I have uploaded the new wallet download to our webserver and changed the Link on the website.

http://www.navajocoin.org/downloads/NavajoCoin-2.0.6-Windows-Wallet-Final.zip

regards
shahim
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Is it Friday morning in your time Zone
Is Today the Big Day! Cheesy

The sun is shining like crazy, maybe its THE DAY! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is it Friday morning in your time Zone
Is Today the Big Day! Cheesy
legendary
New Record Grin
I'm hero Cheesy

WOW! 71Days what the - Do you sleep Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
New Record Grin
I'm hero Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Please tweet with #navajocoin #nav hashtags
Tweet again and i will retweet.
legendary
Morning friends! How was Your day? Wink Some good storm is coming!

How was Your stack of NAV my friend kludzins?

Morning Brother! Cheesy
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Morning friends! How was Your day? Wink Some good storm is coming!

How was Your stack of NAV my friend kludzins?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

47 active connections on the new 2.06 Navajo ANON wallet
My windows wallet is running flawlessly compared to 2.05 on windows 64bit Cheesy

BTC is Ready and I have my burger rings & Beer for Navajo Anon GO Live - Later

Ill send someone 1000 NavajoCoin Anonymous when the system comes on and they can keep them!
change of mind Most likely the server fund donation wallet ill send 2000 Navajocoins - how is that. I send 1000 to one lucky person!   Cheesy

you'll send it randomly?

here's mine:
sRvDoheTTdGsnh53jjeVgfNAWVaLqE1qRv

The winner is ninjaboon

I will send my first ANONYMOUS transaction when the system fires up to the this address - sRvDoheTTdGsnh53jjeVgfNAWVaLqE1qRv

Holy NAV, thanks a lot hashforce101.
you made my day.

legendary

My windows wallet is running flawlessly compared to 2.05 on windows 64bit Cheesy

Ill send someone 1000 NavajoCoin Anonymous when the system comes on and they can keep them!
change of mind Most likely the server fund donation wallet ill send 2000 Navajocoins - how is that. I send 1000 to one lucky person!  Cheesy

you'll send it randomly?

here's mine:

The winner is ninjaboon

I will send my first ANONYMOUS transaction when the system fires up to the this address - sRvDoheTTdGsnh53jjeVgfNAWVaLqE1qRv

congratulation to have a first winner, i would like to be next one,
NAV is the best coin and making solid progress there, soon NAV will go to $10.
so grab cheap coins now there still chance to get some.
legendary

change of mind Most likely the server fund donation wallet ill send 2000 Navajocoins - how is that. I send 1000 to one lucky person!   Cheesy

you'll send it randomly?

here's mine:

The winner is ninjaboon

legendary
I sent PM to pakage regarding dropbox
another PM sent to Soopy

~hashforce101~

Yesterday I sent a PM tp Soopy as Bittrex exchange could not compile the wallet.
Soopy fixed straight away
legendary
Thanks for your help - Usally what I have been doing for the past 8 months is sending a PM of issues to the development team.

http://www.navajocoin.org/contact or from the OP via bitcointalk thread

I try note to hurt my investment publicly and announcing all here

That's why most of the cheer leading you see is the front face on the back end allot of monitoring occurs and notes and PM's sent

Join the foundation guys and learn the FUND thread in my signature there you will find the donation fund address.

DONATION ADDRESSES:

Navajo Foundation Trust-  Bitcoin: 1JGXCDgLAvVFNDJETuLsA7obTgu4JThFfD

Navajo FUND Address:

Navajo Coin- sPsXup5CARssz9iwcm1ePoWeGw17ZxtZir

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/navajo-coin-foundation-navajo-fund-680884
legendary
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
legendary
Thanks for your help - Usally what I have been doing for the past 8 months is sending a PM of issues to the development team.

http://www.navajocoin.org/contact or from the OP via bitcointalk thread

I try note to hurt my investment publicly and announcing all here

That's why most of the cheer leading you see is the front face on the back end allot of monitoring occurs and notes and PM's sent

Join the foundation guys and learn the FUND thread in my signature there you will find the donation fund address.
legendary
I suggest going forward, when a wallet is released, it should be hosted at http://www.navajocoin.org/ and not on dropbox.  It's a perception issue IMO. "How can NAV be worth investing in if they can't even host their own files??"

We are nearing the biggest update NAV has ever seen.  Please tell me this concern has been addressed.

If these 2 things are not fixed for the 3/9 build, push the release date and fix them.  If you want the market cap to rise then these two issues must be fixed before any new release as they pose a great threat to legitimacy.

I agree with this. Also would be cool if it was easier to access some donation navajo/btc wallets so we can send money to help with stuff

This has already been raised - the link is fastest from dropbox - The NavajoCoin Development Team can make another note
ask this cheerleader anything thats already occured on these forum pages in the past 7 July 2014 - 13/03/2015
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
^^^^^^

agree as well. there we go guys. serious ideas instead of fanfare and cheerleadery.
Jump to: