Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 709. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
anyone know a rough estimate for hiring 3rd party validator as suggested before. I'd be willing to throw some cash into that as it will finally put all rumors to an end.. Dev team would agree you guys tinkkk??

The NavajoCoin Dvelopment Team can answer this

- from my investors point of view the block-crawler was successfull and a part of the Global Challenge to Beta Anon transactions where found with a $1000 USD reward.
Who ever checks it needs to sign some sort of agreement to not use the code & I don't want this to go open source or stolen.

We are brand new Fork of Anonymity and NavajoCoin is a FORK o BTC. NavajoCoin is not a clone of any other coin. All the technology needs to remain with the NAVAJOCOIN brand that's it Power and Value.

With these conditions I would give my foundation vote  Cheesy

http://mapofcoins.com/

Can you find NAV
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
anyone know a rough estimate for hiring 3rd party validator as suggested before. I'd be willing to throw some cash into that as it will finally put all rumors to an end.. Dev team would agree you guys tinkkk??
Activity: 687
Merit: 500

Thanks but WINE is buggy as hell for using with wallets.  I think it would have made more sense to have all the wallets finished before moving on with a hardfork.  Right now mac users are screwed.

Wine was buggy with the old wallet but the new one is working much better. Mine has been running/staking for a day without errors

Use this http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/

Thanks but I've had major issues with WINE in the past so wouldn't really touch it again unless I absolutely have to.  With this big a change coming it seems strange that mac users would be left out.

Patience bother we are self funded we do all from personal expense. We have 0 premine and NO IPO . Everything we are funding from personal expence and that's mostly 95% NavajoCoin Development team.
thats why we are at the TOP of Altcoins today after all our personal time and hardwork.

I know but patience is hard:)

I know Wine is annoying. I understand the OSX culture... I use ProTools and it always has been on a MAC...but at this stage we need to be more flexible mate! Until mac wallet gets released Running the wallet on wine won't hurt you and will help the community to reach the 51%...plus you will make a few coins on the Stake...you can see the glass half empty or half full!!!
legendary
Patience - Its the KEY to all success  Cheesy Hard to do but greatly rewarding  Wink
legendary
Activity: 952

Thanks but WINE is buggy as hell for using with wallets.  I think it would have made more sense to have all the wallets finished before moving on with a hardfork.  Right now mac users are screwed.

Wine was buggy with the old wallet but the new one is working much better. Mine has been running/staking for a day without errors

Thanks but I've had major issues with WINE in the past so wouldn't really touch it again unless I absolutely have to.  With this big a change coming it seems strange that mac users would be left out.

Patience bother we are self funded we do all from personal expense. We have 0 premine and NO IPO . Everything we are funding from personal expence and that's mostly 95% NavajoCoin Development team.
thats why we are at the TOP of Altcoins today after all our personal time and hardwork.

I know but patience is hard:)
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Has anyone got any idea how long it will take for bittrex wallets to be unlocked?

Hard to say.

I'm doing a test, I'm reloading the entire bockchain from 0 in a natural way,
without zip, bootstrap or other data copied, precisely in order to have
a possible estimate of the time required.

Now, after at least 24 hours, a part of which skipped due the reset of pc
for M$ automatic updating (many compliments for the timing of the release),
and there are still about 155K blocks to the end.
I may be missing a few more hours to complete.

So given this, it all depends on when the exchanges are able to perform the
compilation, and how they intend to do the reloading of blockchain,
and when they start the reload.

Meanwhile, I gave a look to peers:
I have 15 connections, 13 are updated to the new version 2.0.6,
there is one still at version 2.0.5, and even one still obsolete version 2.0.2,  Huh
probably located in Bulgaria.

Perhaps an Alert peremptory directed to the older versions would be a wise
thing to do.

Bye Bye

PS: I'm still disappointed.
legendary

Patience bother we are self funded we do all from personal expense. We have 0 premine and NO IPO . Everything we are funding from personal expense and that's mostly 95% NavajoCoin Development team.
thats why we are at the TOP of Altcoins today after all our personal time and hardwork. Every stage has been a battle and the Long road to get here today. All good its coming  Cheesy

legendary

Thanks but WINE is buggy as hell for using with wallets.  I think it would have made more sense to have all the wallets finished before moving on with a hardfork.  Right now mac users are screwed.

Thanks but I've had major issues with WINE in the past so wouldn't really touch it again unless I absolutely have to.  With this big a change coming it seems strange that mac users would be left out.
legendary

The Mac Os version will be released after anon system has been launched.

Yes I did see that.  That is the problem.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Thanks but WINE is buggy as hell for using with wallets.  I think it would have made more sense to have all the wallets finished before moving on with a hardfork.  Right now mac users are screwed.

legendary
 Cheesy
We still have not had any news whether transactions are safe again.

I guess the hard fork has not occured yet. Still waiting for more people to start the new client?

Bittrex will probably only allow deposits and withdrawals once that is complete. Makes sense

But they could have kept the link to their NAV trading section. I don't see why they don't.

Would help if there was a mac wallet, but seems us mac users don't get to participate in the new wallet.

Hi Soul Eater. I tried the mac wallet but it seems to be that osx kernels for staking are quite weak (lots of orphans...don't ask me why)
But I found a way around. There's a soft called "Wine'' that can be downloaded for free and creates a Windows XP infrastructure within OSX which allows you to run the Windows wallet.

The Mac Os version will be released after anon system has been launched.

Link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10742923

~hashforce101~
that was hard to find  Cheesy
Where are the fudsters all relaxing!
legendary

I guess the hard fork has not occured yet. Still waiting for more people to start the new client?

Bittrex will probably only allow deposits and withdrawals once that is complete. Makes sense

But they could have kept the link to their NAV trading section. I don't see why they don't.

Would help if there was a mac wallet, but seems us mac users don't get to participate in the new wallet.

Hi Soul Eater. I tried the mac wallet but it seems to be that osx kernels for staking are quite weak (lots of orphans...don't ask me why)
But I found a way around. There's a soft called "Wine'' that can be downloaded for free and creates a Windows XP infrastructure within OSX which allows you to run the Windows wallet.

Activity: 687

Activity: 574
Bought some NAV right now.  Cool
Will tweet about NAVAJO a bit later.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Has anyone got any idea how long it will take for bittrex wallets to be unlocked?

Just a reminder that bittrex wallet is still disabled for upgrading BUT you can still trade NAV right now here:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NAV

current github does not compile... we'll get it updated as soon as we can review and compile the code.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Is this the Linux version?

admins, Ping us back once it's the right upload.

It's updated now , thank you very much. Smiley

Just to update people who have been emailing us... We have been updated and ready to go, but need BX to be in sync before we open for transactions again. 

thanks,
Richie

Last bittrex announcement

~hashforce101~

Thank you  Smiley
legendary

Just a reminder that bittrex wallet is still disabled for upgrading BUT you can still trade NAV right now here:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NAV

current github does not compile... we'll get it updated as soon as we can review and compile the code.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Is this the Linux version?

admins, Ping us back once it's the right upload.

It's updated now , thank you very much. Smiley

Just to update people who have been emailing us... We have been updated and ready to go, but need BX to be in sync before we open for transactions again. 

thanks,
Richie

Last bittrex announcement

~hashforce101~
legendary
I sent coin req to coinpayments, hope to see nav on the list of coins for voting.

for $500USD - adding instant and without voting. Maybe buy this? We have some BTC collected with anon beta contest. PR is needed. Maybe we can buy right now?

https://www.coinpayments.net/addcoin - Express Service

Please check. A lot of stores. We will can buy many of things. This will be power of NAV. A real merchants!
https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory
BUMP - good idea
legendary
Guys please write something about navajo in forums in your country. There must be some sides about crupto .Let the world hear about us.

BUMP
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Jump to: