Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 710. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
I was referring about IMJim, who's here for the same reason we are. The American dream is alive and well

What is the American dream?
A unitary definition does not exist–the American dream probably has a different meaning to every US citizen. For some it is the dream of freedom and equality, for others it is the dream of a fulfilled life or even the dream of fame and wealth.

In general, the American dream can be defined as being the opportunity and freedom for all citizens to achieve their goals and become rich and famous if only they work hard enough.

American dream by bombing other countries...
Not for me!
I was referring about IMJim, who's here for the same reason we are. The American dream is alive and well

What is the American dream?
A unitary definition does not exist–the American dream probably has a different meaning to every US citizen. For some it is the dream of freedom and equality, for others it is the dream of a fulfilled life or even the dream of fame and wealth.

In general, the American dream can be defined as being the opportunity and freedom for all citizens to achieve their goals and become rich and famous if only they work hard enough.
Activity: 66
I'll pitch in for a 3rd party validation
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
If it can be dreamed, it can be done.

We are all optimistic

Whats the problem?

We are here to promote our interests.

If we don't ho will?Huh
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
I think there should be 3rd party validation. All the best projects pull in a cryptographer to dissect the code and give an analysis.
I'll put BTC towards one.

I agree with the need for a third party validation.  It helps gain confidence.

That said, I am kind of new to Navajo and checking things out.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Anon working yet?

So we can ride this coin to the moon! Or the scammers dump on the delirious cult cheerleaders.  Grin

Great to see you here - I have followed you for ages - Lets go to the Moon people!  Cheesy
I have been with NavajoCoin since 7th July 2014 -  this is our Journey!

If it can be dreamed, it can be done.

We are all optimistic

there is no problem

We are here to promote our interests.

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Will there be a review of this coins anonymous features?

I think there should be 3rd party validation. All the best projects pull in a cryptographer to dissect the code and give an analysis.
I'll put BTC towards one.
Activity: 384
Merit: 117
good coin and i think monero and drk are really fucked soon Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Anon working yet?

So we can ride this coin to the moon! Or the scammers dump on the delirious cult cheerleaders.  Grin
once anon kicks in we should set up a community buy wall of 50-100 btc ill be pitching in 1 btc at 3200 not sure what everyone would wanna set the wall at tho...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Anon working yet?

Do You Even Onion Bro?
I wrote a 1 Page response then deleted it  Cheesy

You know what guys I have 1 Miilion coins but us so called cheerleaders are foundations members and we shape this coin. What we say gets noticed by the NavajoCoin Development Team and we get informed of all future planning and we have a say , we donate to the running of the faucet , donate to the development team , paid the foundation fees , created NavajoCoin.Slack.Com and moderate it , create the banner ads , try to give a fast response to trouble shooting, rally the community with all manner of things to cut the story short.
You know what, I could have sat back and just relaxed and today I would have around 1.5 million coins maybe more.

Know the response to Price. Are we going to be millionaires and we are cheer-leading the price will be $1,$5,$10 in 1 week , 2 weeks, 3 weeks.
Brother Lets US dream and Let me Dream Big . Don't shoot us down. That's what keeps me motivated and makes me wanting to keep doing better and for others to keep doing better for this particular Cryto Currency NavajoCoin.

Brother we have shown we have the Patience and yeah of course it's not going to happen overnight we get that 2! But maybe it will nobody's knows the future.

Last but not least everyone needs to look after there investment in NavajoCoin and have a Goal for NavajoCoin and help shape its future . I look after my investment and so I promote it and at the base of it all is the
NavajoCoin Development Team who are the best coders in the world and the Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Releasing very very very Soon! Nothing Less  Cheesy

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/navajocoin-asynchronous-encryption-technology-released-to

+10000  HASHFORCE101 FOR PRESIDENT
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

You know what guys I have 1 Miilion coins but us so called cheerleaders are foundations members and we shape this coin. What we say gets noticed by the NavajoCoin Development Team and we get informed of all future planning and we have a say , we donate to the running of the faucet , donate to the development team , paid the foundation fees , created NavajoCoin.Slack.Com and moderate it , create the banner ads , try to give a fast response to trouble shooting, rally the community with all manner of things to cut the story short.
You know what, I could have sat back and just relaxed and today I would have around 1.5 million coins maybe more.

Know the response to Price. Are we going to be millionaires and we are cheer-leading the price will be $1,$5,$10 in 1 week , 2 weeks, 3 weeks.
Brother Lets US dream and Let me Dream Big . Don't shoot us down. That's what keeps me motivated and makes me wanting to keep doing better and for others to keep doing better for this particular Cryto Currency NavajoCoin.

Brother we have shown we have the Patience and yeah of course it's not going to happen overnight we get that 2! But maybe it will nobody's knows the future.

Last but not least everyone needs to look after there investment in NavajoCoin and have a Goal for NavajoCoin and help shape its future . I look after my investment and so I promote it and at the base of it all is the
NavajoCoin Development Team who are the best coders in the world and the Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Releasing very very very Soon! Nothing Less  Cheesy

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/navajocoin-asynchronous-encryption-technology-released-today/

I don't know why but I have an urge to ask you to see the coins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050

Now the response to Price. Are we going to be millionaires and we are cheer-leading the price will be $1,$5,$10 in 1 week , 2 weeks, 3 weeks.

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/navajocoin-asynchronous-encryption-technology-released-today/

All their plans are coming to fruition, It needs the support of all of the community

Activity: 70
^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm with Hasforce on this one. I jumped on this thread one random night less than a month ago and have seen wonderous things from the devs and community. While there is a lot of cheerleading going on in here, I think it is warranted. We are on the forefront of the forum, and the markets, and spreading the word. All with positivity, and a dream in our pockets. I think that what you envision is the reality you live in, and if you think big then big things will happen. Even if they dont, at least you got into it with a good mindset and gave it your best.

Keep believing brothers, America's first black president won on a campaign of Hope..and  not that we need much of it if the technology is what they say it is. Hard work, positivity, and we will see ourselves triumph. Its going to be epic you guys ready??
Do You Even Onion Bro?
There is nothing wrong in saying what you believe in and there is allot of people that have been here from the start because they believe
 in this coin is the future crypto currency....anon is the only way to go how we spend are money is nobody  business...anon will  b the way of the future.....

You are completely right man, nothing at all in saying what you believe BUT AGAIN, you avoid my question and my point.  Do YOU REALLY believe you are going to be a millionaire in the next few weeks?!?!?!  Is a simple question man....see I don't "believe" you really believe everything you keep saying which makes it cheerleading hype in my book!

I appreciate the fact man that you are a positive person, but you and several others have gone WAY beyond being positive in this thread and whether you realize it or not YOU too have hurt this coin and project.......seriously man, you guys with all these obvious pipe dreams saying were gonna hit mars in 2 weeks.......it's gonna be a dollar tomorrow, ten dollars in 3 weeks.

Be positive but GET REAL is all I am saying!!
Darkcoin have reached to 0.03 BTC within 2 months, we are the same situation and we can do it again because NAVAJO has innovative tech, this is the power, and has nothing to do with the number of total coins or other things.
I never said that would b millionaire in a week and sure lots of people are sating high numbers everybody is excited in this world anything is possible  nobody nose what price will Navajo go to no matter what happen i will b happy .........i am already happy to see where we are and it never hurts to dream that what make this world go round without dream there is nothing ........you dream of what you want so will everyone else will do to...... from A NAVAJO CHEERLEADER .........
legendary
Activity: 1778
I downloaded the new windows folder, but i get error when i extract the files ant start navajocoin-qt.  Huh

Download the blockchain from the website and unpack that files to %appdata%/navajocoin.  Then it will work for you! And it is much faster

I did, but i still get error.

Angry

PLEASE GO TO YOUR SUMMERCOINV2 APPDATA, COPY EVERYTHING, THEN PASTE IT ALL IN YOUR NAVAJOCOIN APPDATA FILE.
legendary
Activity: 994
Jump to: