Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 716. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1288
And dirty games with FUD has been started!

When it happens, I personally close the thread page and watch trades.
legendary
NAV has great community and all waited with patience for this day, so don't hear any FUD,
sure NAV will create  new history into the crypto world, hold your coin and wait for rise the price to the minimum $10.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Soopy452000 and dev team delivered all they promised so this is a fact! FUD will be always in the best coin, but price and volume will skyrocket soon.
legendary
I'm surprised why every new experienced user on this thread don't want to see NAVAJO success Huh
Are they jealous? or what?
I don't give a shit, but we need to more experienced ppl to show interest us.

because soopy452000 is a scam developer who robs beecoin of 3billions beecoins .greedyjohn is same person as soopy,this person plays games.beware nav coin crash when he already exit.
LOL, please go to the doctor, you're not ok.
legendary
I'm surprised why every new experienced user on this thread don't want to see NAVAJO success Huh

New and experienced dont belong together. You obviously werent around 8 months ago when ANON should have launched and the double spend happen. We awaited comminication from soopy for weeks, which didnt happen and many of us lost faith and got out including me. I will not put my faith in this dev team as i was one that lost big.

Also the pumps over boys- if you look back i told you guys to dump at 4500sat, but looks like most of you will be caught holding the bag!
I was with NAV in the beginning days and i bought more than 100k when double spend attack happen, but i had faith to dev team and i didn't lose my faith.
I'm waited 8 months for ANON and now it happened.
I have faith to DEV team, navajo is on the right way.
Activity: 237

because soopy452000 is a scam developer who robs beecoin of 3billions beecoins .greedyjohn is same person as soopy,this person plays games.beware nav coin crash when he already exit.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

New and experienced dont belong together. You obviously werent around 8 months ago when ANON should have launched and the double spend happen. We awaited comminication from soopy for weeks, which didnt happen and many of us lost faith and got out including me. I will not put my faith in this dev team as i was one that lost big.

Also the pumps over boys- if you look back i told you guys to dump at 4500sat, but looks like most of you will be caught holding the bag!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 124
Guys remember vote for navajo
Vote for Navajo at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-second-edition-vote-985422 to make sure it gets through to the second edition

Voted! We are first, but we need more to be in the lead.
legendary
legendary
Calm before the storm on the exchanges Smiley
We are waiting for the storm
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
I want to buy 300,000 NAV at the price of 0.00003500 btc, (Total 10.5 btc worth.)

PM me your offers.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV

I am looking for an OTC trade.

PM sent.

collecting offers.
I will respond in 1 hour.
the lowest price wins.
 Grin

Well, wheres the response?

your offer was too high, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I want to buy 300,000 NAV at the price of 0.00003500 btc, (Total 10.5 btc worth.)

PM me your offers.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV

I am looking for an OTC trade.

PM sent.

collecting offers.
I will respond in 1 hour.
the lowest price wins.
 Grin

Well, wheres the response?
legendary
For staking only is no longer allowed? Do not be turned on it yet ?

Yeap I unlocked my wallet and im staking coins Cheesy
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
For staking only is no longer allowed? Do not be turned on it yet ?
Jump to: