Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 719. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 122
Is there something wrong with my wallet? For I have not received anything staking.

make sure you unlock your wallet for staking , what is your network weight?

Yes is unlocked. And the network weight = 5621094. Even before was with an open wallet for 9 hours and nothing to receive a reward. Does forgot to configure something?

Are you using the new wallet?

Yes. Version 2.0.6

For whatever reason, I am not able to download the Wallet Version 2.0.6 from the Home sight. Will someone please post a link where it will Download?  I am totally stoked to get the new wallet up and staking. Thank you.

Now Staking with v.2.0.6. Thank you.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Just a reminder that bittrex wallet is still disabled for upgrading BUT you can still trade NAV right now here:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NAV

current github does not compile... we'll get it updated as soon as we can review and compile the code.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Is this the Linux version?

admins, Ping us back once it's the right upload.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the coming update , which is a hardfork update with ANON Ready , it is very important that you update your clients ASAP to help secure the network further as well as to experience ANON first hand , the client will be posted up in the next few hours , please keep in mind not to engage in any type of trading , sending and receiving of coins within this time period till the network stabilizes to avoid any complications , ofcourse we will keep you posted when you are able to do such actions. Smiley

Also please keep in mind that the new client will create a folder named NavajoCoin on your %APPDATA% since we have changed the folder naming from SummerCoinV2 to NavajoCoin , please move all your files and folders on SummerCoinV2 to a Folder named NavajoCoin created on your %APPDATA% to avoid any errors while running the client. Also the previous summercoinv2.conf is now named as navajocoin.conf , please be kind enough to change the same.

Looking forward to the exiting times ahead! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~ & ~Navajo Dev Team~

Thurderstruck yeah baby!

Windows - https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlksr913k1wyr76/NavajoCoin%202.0.6%20Windows%20Wallet%20Final.zip?dl=0  Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Wallet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM - ACDC Thurderstruck

Everyone Fast!

Make sure you backup wallet.dat before touching anything!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Staking running smoothly with this new wallet
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
Is there something wrong with my wallet? For I have not received anything staking.

Yes is unlocked. And the network weight = 5621094. Even before was with an open wallet for 9 hours and nothing to receive a reward. Does forgot to configure something?

Yes. Version 2.0.6

For whatever reason, I am not able to download the Wallet Version 2.0.6 from the Home sight. Will someone please post a link where it will Download?  I am totally stoked to get the new wallet up and staking. Thank you.

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Just a reminder that bittrex wallet is still disabled for upgrading BUT you can still trade NAV right now here:

current github does not compile... we'll get it updated as soon as we can review and compile the code.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Thanks Richie, we will check which source is on the github and make sure its the most up to date one. We will get back to you shortly.

Cheers
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Yes. Version 2.0.6
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Activity: 937

thanks
richie@bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1778

Its my problem, what I need to do ?

PLEASE GO TO YOUR SUMMERCOINV2 APPDATA, COPY EVERYTHING, THEN PASTE IT ALL IN YOUR NAVAJOCOIN APPDATA FILE.
so have you been staking on previous wallet for last 3 weeks? the network weight is 5621094, but what is YOUR weight ?

Last time I walked in staking 1 week ago. My weight is 14587. Time to earn reward 4 hours.

so have you been staking on previous wallet for last 3 weeks? the network weight is 5621094, but what is YOUR weight ?

is your coins mature? how long have your coins being transferred to your wallet?
Most of them are already 3 weeks. And the last is 2 days.

is your coins mature? how long have your coins being transferred to your wallet?

Jump to: