Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 713. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
To be honest it was  hard to find Navajocoin back in 2014. I invested in so many coins back then and was not ahead on a single one.  Lucy we are apart of Navajocoin .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is such a good project and everybody benefits, It is for history to decide who WIN.

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
another shitcoin??

Yourself are shit ....

gregofdoom please calm. It's waste of time. This is only a fudder. They have been and will be. It's not worth to commenting. What is Navajo everybody can see. Top 15 coinmarketcap soon.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
another shitcoin??
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
No.43 on coinmarketcap
Let's make it into the Top 10 in the next few weeks.
I know we can do it.

Wow nearly one cent! Smiley That is great .. have not looked into that for a loooong time
legendary
Activity: 2128
No.43 on coinmarketcap
Let's make it into the Top 10 in the next few weeks.
I know we can do it.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Gourl answered me:

Hello David,

We can add your coin to our Gateway on a paid basis only (as a one time developer fee).
Which will cost 15 BTC (to develop, test and implement new coins to our payment gateway).

If you will cooperate with another altcoin team, we can give discount for two coins when we add them both in our gateway.
That will cost 20 BTC (not 30 BTC if they were separate) and therefore cheaper.

Thats good idea! Lets donate and have NAV gateway. People can start accepting NAV on their website.
legendary
Explain Supernet and what it can give Navajocoin. As Navajocoin is already Double Encrypted and the rest we are aware as per white paper.
legendary
On the other hand The dev team have some plans they have been working on. We shall see who buys up the Navajocoin and how much weight they have for development. Not long to go we have done the hard part
legendary
Activity: 994
Gourl answered me:

Hello David,

We can add your coin to our Gateway on a paid basis only (as a one time developer fee).
Which will cost 15 BTC (to develop, test and implement new coins to our payment gateway).

If you will cooperate with another altcoin team, we can give discount for two coins when we add them both in our gateway.
That will cost 20 BTC (not 30 BTC if they were separate) and therefore cheaper.
legendary
legendary
You know what as us Aussie say. I don't give a rats ass what the price is. This thing is so strong it has encryption at every single level of the transmission of money. Point to Point. People have commented why has this not been done before since 2009. Because sometimes your not looking in the right place. Soppy did. No more BS we are going to the Darkside and we who care will make sure it's the best in the world and evolves that way.

What is next for NAV development?
If you are just satisfied with anon maybe the team should join Supernet and they can carry you (further) forward.

Nice.
The Development team with the foundation can take many paths and this could be one of them
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You know what as us Aussie say. I don't give a rats ass what the price is. This thing is so strong it has encryption at every single level of the transmission of money. Point to Point. People have commented why has this not been done before since 2009. Because sometimes your not looking in the right place. Soppy did. No more BS we are going to the Darkside and we who care will make sure it's the best in the world and evolves that way.

What is next for NAV development?
If you are just satisfied with anon maybe the team should join Supernet and they can carry you (further) forward.
legendary
Navajocoin to direct Fiat conversion world be something like what Western Union does and this has already been mentioned on the Forum and I would like to propell this Avenue in the not to distance future.

Also to the rival altcoins who are trying to run a scare campaign on twitter you have had 8 months. Why now . Just face your going to lose a ton of market share and maybe we will take it all. I would recommend instead of taking the hard road invest in Navajocoin it's much easier and the smarter thing to do!
legendary
Activity: 994
I sent coin req to coinpayments, hope to see nav on the list of coins for voting.

was it an email?
No, i chose free service and filled the form then i sent req.
legendary
legendary
I sent coin req to coinpayments, hope to see nav on the list of coins for voting.

was it an email?
Activity: 124
The anonymous system is so easy to use 1 click 3 confimations your done. No one can link your transfer. No one. It arrives safely on theoother end and they cash out - simple

Yes! That's cool! But we need some goods available to buy anonymous for NAV. This is the best to start:

for $500USD - adding instant and without voting. Maybe buy this? We have some BTC collected with anon beta contest. PR is needed. Maybe we can buy right now?

https://www.coinpayments.net/addcoin - Express Service

Please check. A lot of stores. We will can buy many of things. This will be power of NAV. A real merchants!
https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory

Last finished voting was 12/5/2014 so they didn't every month...
Activity: 238
To everyone on the Navajocoin community this is the hrs we have been waiting for the knockers try to keep us down. But they have failed and the victory is ours..We are showing the other 400 Altcoins this is how you do it. We shall lead by example . We are the Top number 1 crypto currency in the world and don't ever let someone convince you otherwise.

Lets Get this right. It's our shinning moment. What you do , do it  with a passion and do it 110 %

Come back to this forum and tell the world what you think of Navajocoin. We are ready !!
This is the best coin
And hash force +1000 for your support
Keep holding soon everyone will know
Navajo will be in $ value per coin
Jump to: