Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 715. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hi,

I removed beta things from download section. OP will be updated. Link to download is updated.

And remember. Fresh Blockchain Data is also avaiable!

thnx
shahim
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
I think that within a month we achieve stable 0.001 to 0.008 BTC = 1 NAV
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any idea why 30% of my coins have disappeared in the new wallet? They are still on the rich list and the old wallet (2.5) and i haven't sent anything to anyone in weeks - my block chain says its up to date  Angry

Run repairwallet command in console debug

DOH! of course! that scared the life out of me - but its all fine and dandy now  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nice to help a whale  Grin
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
Any idea why 30% of my coins have disappeared in the new wallet? They are still on the rich list and the old wallet (2.5) and i haven't sent anything to anyone in weeks - my block chain says its up to date  Angry

DOH! of course! that scared the life out of me - but its all fine and dandy now  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Hi Mate, I think it would be wise to remove the ''anon beta'' wallet from main website since it could confuse people that are not following this forum.
Navajo Rocks!

From OP page too and update "News" section.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500

Hi Mate, I think it would be wise to remove the ''anon beta'' wallet from main website since it could confuse people that are not following this forum.
Navajo Rocks!
legendary
legendary
Btw.

Richlist and Explorer are also up to date again.

regards
shahim
Activity: 356
Official account of NAV Development Team
Guys !

Watch out about the location you load the Windows Wallet from!

This is the only valid location right now!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlksr913k1wyr76/NavajoCoin%202.0.6%20Windows%20Wallet%20Final.zip?dl=0

Or take the link from the website or OP!

Never use links from quoted posts! Also do not use addresses from quoted posts! BE CAREFUL... who knows what this virus does!

edit: We have one posting Virus wallet links here!

link from website doesn't seem to be working.

I corrected it before posting this! I tried again and it is working!

Just never use Links from quotes"!
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
why cant i vote in the poll? Or is it enough if i reply and write which coin?

Tnx
S
Activity: 225
Guys !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlksr913k1wyr76/NavajoCoin%202.0.6%20Windows%20Wallet%20Final.zip?dl=0

Never use links from quoted posts! Also do not use addresses from quoted posts! BE CAREFUL... who knows what this virus does!

link from website doesn't seem to be working.
Guys !

Activity: 124
We need contact to cryptocurrency gateway services:

1. https://gourl.io/
2. https://www.coingateway.net

Please send mail to this companies. If more people send them info about Navajo they will maybe add NAV. It will be a huge market. Please send mails.
legendary
Activity: 994
I'm surprised why every new experienced user on this thread don't want to see NAVAJO success Huh
Are they jealous? or what?
I don't give a shit, but we need to more experienced ppl to show interest us.

New and experienced dont belong together. You obviously werent around 8 months ago when ANON should have launched and the double spend happen. We awaited comminication from soopy for weeks, which didnt happen and many of us lost faith and got out including me. I will not put my faith in this dev team as i was one that lost big.

Also the pumps over boys- if you look back i told you guys to dump at 4500sat, but looks like most of you will be caught holding the bag!
I was with NAV in the beginning days and i bought more than 100k when double spend attack happen, but i had faith to dev team and i didn't lose my faith.
I'm waited 8 months for ANON and now it happened.
I have faith to DEV team, navajo is on the right way.

Well good for you. "LOVE & LIGHT" a just wasnt enough for me to keep the faith and many others LOL
What do you mean?, now after 8 months, we have anon and dev team delivered all they promised, i don't give a shit to your faith.
Guys !

Never use links from quoted posts! Also do not use addresses from quoted posts!

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Wallet working fine! Smiley Now is time for little patient, new investors will come soon.
Activity: 250
I'm surprised why every new experienced user on this thread don't want to see NAVAJO success Huh
Are they jealous? or what?
I don't give a shit, but we need to more experienced ppl to show interest us.

New and experienced dont belong together. You obviously werent around 8 months ago when ANON should have launched and the double spend happen. We awaited comminication from soopy for weeks, which didnt happen and many of us lost faith and got out including me. I will not put my faith in this dev team as i was one that lost big.

Also the pumps over boys- if you look back i told you guys to dump at 4500sat, but looks like most of you will be caught holding the bag!
I was with NAV in the beginning days and i bought more than 100k when double spend attack happen, but i had faith to dev team and i didn't lose my faith.
I'm waited 8 months for ANON and now it happened.
I have faith to DEV team, navajo is on the right way.

Well good for you. "LOVE & LIGHT" just wasnt enough for me to keep the faith and many others LOL
Jump to: