Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 741. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
i feel sorry for anyone that sold below 3500 sats lol, your gonna be so mad  Grin
Activity: 373
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
This will a couple of weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
And now coins change hands  hard
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Dupming back to where it came from!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
this is going lower. much lower

be careful
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Hahahahahaah.......I knew about this a long long time back!!!!! LOL!!!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
lol thanks for some cheap coins guys wow, that was fun...
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
We are with you for so much time that few more days doesn't change anything Smiley It will shake out last weak hands for smaller price which is also good for everybody! Cheesy
Thanks for your support, we will not let you down!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ok, great to hear its getting deployed and i understand the hardfork part.

We can safely leave the coins in our wallet right?

Yes, your coins are safe on your wallet during the hard fork. We have hard forked the Navajocoin before without issue.

Ok great, thanks for the update

Yeah its a logic step as the old chain cant handle the new tech. There are only 3 exchanges as far as i know so that wont take to much time
NavCoin Founder

Yes, your coins are safe on your wallet during the hard fork. We have hard forked the Navajocoin before without issue.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Need more time to unload the bags.
NavCoin Founder
Guys, I know that this isn't the announcement you were probably hoping for.

As explained, transitioning the network to process block chain powered anonymous transactions it is a bit more of a process than we had hoped as well.

Buy the dips, we are on the home stretch!
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
AGAIN: NOTHING. if you keep buying this coin it s ur fault. NAVAJO is a shame for cryptos. this is it. they hype with a technology they say they are coding so long but nothing!!! liars... where is your centralized mixnode. not even this you were able to release because you can not develop!! only copy paste style until now. if they told truth they would already released...

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
We are with you for so much time that few more days doesn't change anything Smiley It will shake out last weak hands for smaller price which is also good for everybody! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223
OMG....... Huh
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Deployment Phase

Dear Community!

We are pleased to announce the beginning of the deployment phase of our Anonymous technology to the main block chain. We are here to inform you that while we are attempting to work as swiftly as possible, this is going to be a process and will not happen at the flick of a switch like some of our previous updates. We ask for your patience in this delicate procedure. You have all experienced the power of Navajo when we ran the beta test. You know that our system works and that it was unable to be traced. We are now performing the final necessary steps we need to perform before we can unleash it to the world.

Our anonymous technology is unique in that it transmits encrypted information through the block chain itself rather than relying on a centralised database. We have been busy modifying the main networks block chain to accept the necessary parameters to anonymously send Navajocoins through the Navajo sub chain. This modification will unfortunately make a hard fork of the main block chain necessary since we're changing how the block chain works.

We are in the process of contacting the exchanges and preparing them for the hardfork. In the coming days, the new wallet will be released to the exchanges first. This will cause the exchanges to take their NAV wallets down for maintenance while they compile and test the new wallet. Once the exchanges have been successfully switched, we will release the wallet to the public. After the hard fork, anyone using the old wallet will be unable to mine or to send & receive transactions since they wont be using the updated block chain schema.

During this initial period, anonymous transactions will be disabled. We will have to wait until all exchanges are back online and for the network to stabilise before we can allow anonymous transactions to occur.

Please bear with us during this exciting time and don't be alarmed if you see the NAV markets labeled as DISABLED for a short period of time.

March is the month of NAVAJO!

Best wishes

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
SUM2dev ONLINE! ANNOUNCEMENT PROBABLY IS RISING Smiley

PERFECT!
Jump to: