Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 742. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
SUM2dev ONLINE! ANNOUNCEMENT PROBABLY IS RISING Smiley
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
MAYBE it is next hour?! ARE YOU READY? do yoy have enough navs to go to the moon?

I think I have Wink

hmm...depends on how much coins I need to be a millionaire  Grin

Exactly 1 000 000  Tongue ... if we have a luck 100 000 Grin

1 000 000*0.00100152= 1000 btc:) wow nice

Shall  you organise a party at Caraibian Islands^^?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
MAYBE it is next hour?! ARE YOU READY? do yoy have enough navs to go to the moon?

I think I have Wink

Exactly 1 000 000  Tongue ... if we have a luck 100 000 Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

I think I have Wink

Activity: 490

I think I have Wink
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
any big buy support will get crushed from 300sat bagholders, i dont blame them, i would do the same

But you know at some point, all coins from those bagholders will be sold out and then nothing will stop the price.

have you seen the richlist? i bet that only first wallet can hold NAV at 1000sat for weeks, and i am sure that he holds them since long time ago

i must say that i am new with NAV, mined some summer and lost them, so my opinion is not at value, but that guy with 5M and few other top wallets, huge obstacle for solid buy support, plus that order book at bittrex, many round numbers on sell side, someone is slowly relasing bag
you are fully right. and in the end the community will cry because they lose money... it s 9th march. there is NO anon network. all bullshit. they fucked the community.
GO AWAY and stop complaining
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
any big buy support will get crushed from 300sat bagholders, i dont blame them, i would do the same

But you know at some point, all coins from those bagholders will be sold out and then nothing will stop the price.

have you seen the richlist? i bet that only first wallet can hold NAV at 1000sat for weeks, and i am sure that he holds them since long time ago

i must say that i am new with NAV, mined some summer and lost them, so my opinion is not at value, but that guy with 5M and few other top wallets, huge obstacle for solid buy support, plus that order book at bittrex, many round numbers on sell side, someone is slowly relasing bag
you are fully right. and in the end the community will cry because they lose money... it s 9th march. there is NO anon network. all bullshit. they fucked the community.

scriptmastr is it so hard To wait at most three hour?

take the dog out for a walk.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THESE FUDDERS  THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT......
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

scriptmastr is it so hard To wait at most three hour?

take the dog out for a walk.

Do You Even Onion Bro?
The new Anonymous Technology is the KEY TO THE FUTURE  get the best investment coin on the exchange......THE NAVAJO COIN........
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1274
Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Release Date

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce the official release date for our Anonymous Technology to the Main Navajocoin Block Chain!

Monday 9 March 2015

I'm as anxious as everyone else for more news. That being said, We all have to assume everyone will need to do a fork to implement this new tech onto the mainnet.

So that means the next word we hear will most likely be "At block 1016000 (or fill in the blank) everyone needs to update to client version 2.1 (or fill in the blank). The new 'unbreakable code' will be available after block 101600."

correct. the main part is that will they make the announcement. that will mean everything is good to go and its set in the coin source!
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Release Date

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce the official release date for our Anonymous Technology to the Main Navajocoin Block Chain!

Monday 9 March 2015

I'm as anxious as everyone else for more news. That being said, We all have to assume everyone will need to do a fork to implement this new tech onto the mainnet.

So that means the next word we hear will most likely be "At block 1016000 (or fill in the blank) everyone needs to update to client version 2.1 (or fill in the blank). The new 'unbreakable code' will be available after block 101600."

legendary
Activity: 1274
NavajoCoin has been added on alcurEX exchange.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=NAV_BTC

First trade will lift it from Open market to the BTC market.

Welcome Smiley

some one send a few coin in there and sell a little so the coin will move from the open market into the main Btc market. as alcurex suggest.

it just needs a transaction to set it to move to the serious market!

send a few coins over there
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Synchronizing wallet takes ages. Can someone help me out, how and where should i copy the blockchain data, i downloaded from thair site?

I copy/paste everything to C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\SummerCoinV2. When asked if i wanna overwrite the files that are already in the folder, i clicked yes. But when i than started the wallet, i got this error massage:

Can someone help me out please.

Tnx

The easy way is go in your roaming folder  just add copy to your navajo folder re download navajo wallet once downloaded it put your wallet data back in the new one....................... hopefully you have a back up for your wallet data
So can I download windows wallet and it will sync on its own?
Yes it will !  take little longer but it does .....

Little longer means one day Grin I copy/paste the downloaded blockchain data and than synced just the few days. Now all together about an hour or so, now im up to date again.
I'll just wait for it
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Synchronizing wallet takes ages. Can someone help me out, how and where should i copy the blockchain data, i downloaded from thair site?

I copy/paste everything to C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\SummerCoinV2. When asked if i wanna overwrite the files that are already in the folder, i clicked yes. But when i than started the wallet, i got this error massage:

Tnx

The easy way is go in your roaming folder  just add copy to your navajo folder re download navajo wallet once downloaded it put your wallet data back in the new one....................... hopefully you have a back up for your wallet data

Little longer means one day Grin I copy/paste the downloaded blockchain data and than synced just the few days. Now all together about an hour or so, now im up to date again.
Activity: 336

Welcome Smiley
Do You Even Onion Bro?

Tnx

legendary
Activity: 994

This is great, thank you very much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Thank you for adding Nav/Btc market. This is surely another big news before the announcement of Navajo Anon officially. it seems good time has already started for Navajo lovers.
Jump to: