Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 744. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Synchronizing wallet takes ages. Can someone help me out, how and where should i copy the blockchain data, i downloaded from thair site?

I copy/paste everything to C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\SummerCoinV2. When asked if i wanna overwrite the files that are already in the folder, i clicked yes. But when i than started the wallet, i got this error massage:

Can someone help me out please.

Tnx
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
We can be sure that devs will announce something today Smiley
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Probably.we dont have exacly time.we have date 9 of march so it will be today with no question. Last updates were in that hours so 99% it will be the same.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Launch will be probably at 21-23 oclock london time
Probably?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
launch will be late for me. its almost midnight, see you guys tomorrow.
What time is the official launch
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Launch will be probably at 21-23 oclock london time
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
launch will be late for me. its almost midnight, see you guys tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
any big buy support will get crushed from 300sat bagholders, i dont blame them, i would do the same

But you know at some point, all coins from those bagholders will be sold out and then nothing will stop the price.

have you seen the richlist? i bet that only first wallet can hold NAV at 1000sat for weeks, and i am sure that he holds them since long time ago

i must say that i am new with NAV, mined some summer and lost them, so my opinion is not at value, but that guy with 5M and few other top wallets, huge obstacle for solid buy support, plus that order book at bittrex, many round numbers on sell side, someone is slowly relasing bag
5m wallet is the exchange wallet, probably bittrex.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
any big buy support will get crushed from 300sat bagholders, i dont blame them, i would do the same

But you know at some point, all coins from those bagholders will be sold out and then nothing will stop the price.

have you seen the richlist? i bet that only first wallet can hold NAV at 1000sat for weeks, and i am sure that he holds them since long time ago

i must say that i am new with NAV, mined some summer and lost them, so my opinion is not at value, but that guy with 5M and few other top wallets, huge obstacle for solid buy support, plus that order book at bittrex, many round numbers on sell side, someone is slowly relasing bag

"That guy"... oh you mean exchange wallets? Phagget.
Activity: 676

legendary
Activity: 1050
I think anon will be released today between 21-23 in london time.

I agree, last time beta was late evening London time Smiley

just few hours left, so be patient and hold your NAV coin,
NAV will go to MARS after ANON will be out there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think anon will be released today between 21-23 in london time.

I agree, last time beta was late evening London time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
New Article about Navajo Coin's Technology on Btc Feed today!

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/navajocoin-asynchronous-encryption-technology-released-today/

Thank You Btc Feed Team!

Cheers Everyone & Stay tuned for more! Wink

~ Strugg

legendary
Activity: 1288

The price will stop that person or group which is moving NAV trades. Many traders earn with spread trading, so they don't care about max price.

Btw, NAV reached some strange roof before announcement.
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Weak heart and weak handed persons should take a break and stay relax by watching some movie or show till the release of anon . Navajo is for sure going to make new records and history today.

Fully agree to You!!! Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Weak heart and weak handed persons should take a break and stay relax by watching some movie or show till the release of anon . Navajo is for sure going to make new records and history today.

I'm buying into that Cheesy
Activity: 676
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
More NAV coin will rise, more bastard Shadowcoin community will fud here.
Jump to: