Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 750. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
In the following days we will see in 1000 btc trading day  ....
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
                       Market            Currency               Volume BTC   
                      BTC-NAV          NavajoCoin           52.48822978

Number 1 in Bittrex   Grin

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Omg, the more price growing and positive news comes, the more fuders and idiots trying to scare people by predicting dump. Dont listen them, Nav will defend itself by true anon technology.
Just like I said earlier, they are buyers who want cheap coins.
We are sellers that want expensive coins.
Its a sellers market now, backed by technology.
Whoever wants NAV must buy at the price that we are willing to sell Cheesy
Yeah, +10000
To all buyers: Your last chance will be changed to the dream.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Omg, the more price growing and positive news comes, the more fuders and idiots trying to scare people by predicting dump. Dont listen them, Nav will defend itself by true anon technology.
Just like I said earlier, they are buyers who want cheap coins.
We are sellers that want expensive coins.
Its a sellers market now, backed by technology.
Whoever wants NAV must buy at the price that we are willing to sell Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
legendary
Fudders always come before there is new feature release. Welcome back  Grin

Better believe it, when i see that anon is about to be released 8months after the promised date. Ive got something to say about that!

Most people here would be drowning in their delusional ignorance without knowing that their suffering was created by themselves!
Admit it, you missed the day of 300 Sats, you are jealous, so you want price to FALL.

You are a buyer, but I am a seller, YET I AM STILL HOLDING, NOT SELLING AT THESE PRICES!!!!
legendary
I have a feeling that after March 9 will be a great DUMP 1000 satoshi
It's bad feeling, be more positive and have a good feeling.
Jealous dumpers of the past are just spreading FUD in the hope that they can get cheap coins.
Big holders want price to rise, but small holders want price to drop, so that they can increase their holding. This is just simple logic.
BUYERS WANT PRICE TO FALL, BUT SELLERS WANT PRICE TO RISE.

ARE YOU A BUYER, OR A SELLER?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I hope that the rest of weak hands will lose their coins and we will reach  with a strong bunch of holders and price will settle at least @ 10K satoshi or higher.
legendary
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Activity: 392
glad to see the price going  up. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Chinese, whales and the black market is waiting for the official release ANON.

50-100 btc wall is not a problem for them ..  Wink
legendary
C'mon guys, your Bullshit words does not work, we're waiting for 8 months and don't care about your BSs.
Activity: 490
Mate, if you follow Nav from beggining you will know that Navajo coin have dedicated dev's and Snoopy is the only DEV that deal with double spent hack flawlessly.

I don't need to wait till tomorrow, even is delay week or two I am calm and sure it will come, proof? look on beta test. So if you not believe maybe you should find new coin that attract your attention and invest there. If Devs scam us it will be the longest scam in crypto history. I understand your point of view, but implement anon it's a lot of work and it takes time, no one knows real reason why it takes so much time, I know only that Darkcoin creator is mathematical geek and it took him long time to implement anon feature.

Fudders always come before there is new feature release. Welcome back  Grin

Better believe it, when i see that anon is about to be released 8months after the promised date. Ive got something to say about that!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I think that big investors and whales waiting for anon release. After official post of dev, IMO few minutes later they will buy fast a lot of NAV and price will skyrocket.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I posted 2 tweets in my twitter account (2184 followers) >> https://twitter.com/altcoinxxxcom
Very exciting time! Navajo will be top 15 CoinMarketCap.com in one month.

Nice profile picture on your twitter. A bit too young but would marry her instantly anyway  Grin
Jailbait  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
i bought lots of NAV a long way back too.. then price went down terribly, i sold too cheap, with a small loss...

i now dont have NAV anymore, but im really happy for the people who had stronger hands then me, congrats to them, They always believed soopy, and this coin will rock.

lets buy some back Smiley
Activity: 518
I posted 2 tweets in my twitter account (2184 followers) >> https://twitter.com/altcoinxxxcom

Nice profile picture on your twitter. A bit too young but would marry her instantly anyway  Grin
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
wow all of a sudden a bunch of fudders show up at same time lol welcome fudders and thank you for the warning... now beat it.... let's go NAVAjo !!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Jump to: