Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 748. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Soopy Brother Release the Kraken to the World! ~hashforce101~ . You team is capable and we are ready!

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Networ
k

legendary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

~hashforce101~

We are the NavajoCoin Community . Watch Out we are Coming!

Hey buddy,

Things are going great everything is coming out together perfectly , how are you?

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I'm buying more. Thanks for cheap coins Smiley I love people with weak hands.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Someone try to push price down before anon release. Guys this no typical news, don't sell it. DRK after anon release took about two days to go up, so be patient. Price will go for sure in few days to 10k but not immediately after announcement.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
newbies  Grin Crypto rule 1 . buy the rumor sell on news  Cheesy and im out
legendary
BETE TESTS ANOUNCEMENT WAS 21:36 LONDON TIME!!!

ANON RELEASE WILL BE IN THAT TIME SO CALM DOWN EVERYONE AND JUST WAIT THIS 20 HOURS

just few more hours and finally there will be huge explosion, then real party start,
so hold your coins and don't sell in panic.
Activity: 373
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
And it was bloody business getting the Aussie away from the beer.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Volume and price are both decreasing, guys better get out before you get dumped on! Cry
What if the dev is hit and killed by a meteor as he reaches forward to hit the release key?  You can dream up all sorts of things to worry about. The die is cast, fretting is pointless.

I can assure you that like all these coins the price will go up and down in the short run and will have an upwards or downwards trend in the long run and its course can not be altered by any amount of handwringing.
Dont worry - The whales have kidnapped dev so that they can keep the price down and accumulate.

Once they have enough they will return dev to his keyboard.

Then anon will be released and  price will go up and whales will profit.

This is standard business practice and has happened to only the best coins, Whales are still holding Satoshi Nakamoto captive until they can accumulate enough.
Activity: 518
What if dev hyped the release so he can sell with higher price

There was no premine, devs bought coins with their own money just like you and me. Secondly they already released the beta a few weeks ago, so everybody have already seen it in action... price was already at 2500-3000 for weeks so why hype for 1000sat extra?

And if you are not sure if it goes up, then sell or dont buy anymore, simple Smiley Like the other guy said...prices will always go up and down...thats why its called a market ...
What if the dev is hit and killed by a meteor as he reaches forward to hit the release key?  You can dream up all sorts of things to worry about. The die is cast, fretting is pointless.

I can assure you that like all these coins the price will go up and down in the short run and will have an upwards or downwards trend in the long run and its course can not be altered by any amount of handwringing.
Activity: 308
What if dev hyped the release so he can sell with higher price
Upon success of Navajo coin he will buy us a drink, I'm sure.
If anything goes wrong we will buy him a matilda to waltz. Wink
Activity: 73
One of the devs could be an Aussie but you can find them in any time zone.

If he is an Aussie - probably a better place to look would be in the Pub  Grin
Nothing that the devs said committed them to Monday in their own time zone, so once again they aren't late until it is Tuesday in Pago Pago.  One of the devs could be an Aussie but you can find them in any time zone.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It's too early to release. Only 3 am UTC.
PST is the last time zone?  Please, please, please, everyone knows about hawaii even if they don't know about Alaska.  It is one of Obama's 57 states.  Grin    American Samoa is in the last time zone before the International Date Line.
lol yeah i doubt devs are from alaska or hawaii  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy another genius
PST is the last time zone?  Please, please, please, everyone knows about hawaii even if they don't know about Alaska.  It is one of Obama's 57 states.  Grin    American Samoa is in the last time zone before the International Date Line.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Probably show begin for 20~ hours, so we have whoole day of unpatienced trolls FUD.
everyone relax. its still the 8th where I'm at Cool
PST is last time zone  Smiley
Jump to: