Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 746. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Im in hospital and I have been reading all the comments and I'm typeing via mobile is slow.

I just wanted to say. We are all speaking with one Voice and that what has got us to the Top of Bitttrex and the charts. Remember our past and our elders. We are to many they are few. The positive , the patience , the hard work,  the sacrafices will show. The determination to see a wold class product come to market was never meant to be easy. We are the most die hard of any cryto currency. Tell our story with every future post that now comes. Tell the people who come to this forum how we got here. Tell the story of the unbreakable code. Tell the story of the Navajocoin Development Team. Tell the story of Navajocoin Anonymity.

Navajocoin Anon is the Unbreakable Code.

Try to break it! And if you Do ill give you 5btc Smiley

I just watched Alan Turring - The imitation Game
Smart Man

Soppy will deliver. I know he will

What is the reason you are in hospital? Hope you will get better soon!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Wow, this is great news, c'mon guys time to share on the social networks.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Navajo has impressive rise.

This is only begining. Big investors are waiting for release. They will buy with higher price after release but they have a lot of money and this is counted in their future profit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Im in hospital and I have been reading all the comments and I'm typeing via mobile is slow.

I just wanted to say. We are all speaking with one Voice and that what has got us to the Top of Bitttrex and the charts. Remember our past and our elders. We are to many they are few. The positive , the patience , the hard work,  the sacrafices will show. The determination to see a wold class product come to market was never meant to be easy. We are the most die hard of any cryto currency. Tell our story with every future post that now comes. Tell the people who come to this forum how we got here. Tell the story of the unbreakable code. Tell the story of the Navajocoin Development Team. Tell the story of Navajocoin Anonymity.

Navajocoin Anon is the Unbreakable Code.

Try to break it! And if you Do ill give you 5btc Smiley

I just watched Alan Turring - The imitation Game
Smart Man

Soppy will deliver. I know he will
Pakage will deliver
Remy _5 will deliver
Shahim will deliver
Lucas will deliver
legendary
Activity: 1008
next 24h price about 10k. who wants to bet?

Last time when went up, i look 53BTC to 8k!
Amount of community and our confidence to what is coming... 10k sats in 24h seems good guess and to me Smiley

I am sure we will reach 10k this month, but not so optimist as you that it will take 24h Smiley Of course I have nothing against Cheesy
i am not agree with if NAV achieves 100% Anon Technology then will cross the 10k within a week,
other Anon coin are at much high price. so 10k satoshi is not a big milestone to achieve with a week.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Navajo has impressive rise.

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
This is historic day for NavajoCoin. I'm happy to be a part of this great community. Lift off is coming.

Amount of community and our confidence to what is coming... 10k sats in 24h seems good guess and to me Smiley

I am sure we will reach 10k this month, but not so optimist as you that it will take 24h Smiley Of course I have nothing against Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Update must be released first
Activity: 336

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Activity: 336
Going strong up  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1288
I doubt selling now is a good idea. It's really taking off.

Not so much coins changed hands as it seems.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
I doubt selling now is a good idea. It's really taking off.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I know 4 people who are waiting for release to buy some of navs. They want to be sure that this technology will come. Now imagine how many people think in this way and try to imagine what will happend in the market after premiere

When will the anon tech released?
I stopped following this coin for a few months now because nothing get released every time.

People buy on rumors and sell on news ( its with all the coins ). The only thing people want is there profit and sell the alt coin for bitcoins. So when this anon will released, we will see a pump and after that a big dump.

Please tell me, what rumors today about NAV are?

I don't see one!
I know 4 people who are waiting for release to buy some of navs. They want to be sure that this technology will come. Now imagine how many people think in this way and try to imagine what will happend in the market after premiere

I stopped following this coin for a few months now because nothing get released every time.

People buy on rumors and sell on news ( its with all the coins ). The only thing people want is there profit and sell the alt coin for bitcoins. So when this anon will released, we will see a pump and after that a big dump.

Today. Why anybody would sell such news? When drk announced anon system, did anyone sold the news? No it cause great pump.
legendary
Activity: 994

People buy on rumors and sell on news ( its not with navajo ).
This shit advice does not work with navajo, navajo has own power, navajo is different than other coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Jump to: