Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 749. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
everyone relax. its still the 8th where I'm at Cool
Activity: 373
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It is not late until it is Tuesday in Pago Pago, American Somoa. Cool
Activity: 62
Patience is the KEY. Cheesy . I am ready and waiting! We have done everything we can do and the community is ready to take the CROWN Smiley. Prepare for Moon Landing.

Thanks for all the hard work and never ending enthusiasm and support! to the moon we go!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Patience is the KEY. Cheesy . I am ready and waiting! We have done everything we can do and the community is ready to take the CROWN Smiley. Prepare for Moon Landing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
where ?

Just wait dev didnt say an exact time.  We also dont even know dev's time zone
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
BETE TESTS ANOUNCEMENT WAS 21:36 LONDON TIME!!!

ANON RELEASE WILL BE IN THAT TIME SO CALM DOWN EVERYONE AND JUST WAIT THIS 20 HOURS
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
nothing?
dev are preparing....get ready....to da moon  Wink
Activity: 56
nothing?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
I might have missed it but what timezone is soopy452000 on?

No clue, but if I remember correctly, last release (anon beta) was late at night (US central time) on the scheduled day of announcement. I hope that provides some insight.

So the launch could either be:

00:00 US central time, 9 March 2015
09:00 US central time, 9 March 2015
21:00 US central time, 9 March 2015
Activity: 490
Fuders are very active, thats a good sign  Grin They always come when something big is about to happens   Wink
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
You can tell when something big is about to happen the fuders are here...... Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
You should put a countdown timer on the front page and a rocket next to in  Grin

bullshit. nothing comes when countdown is over. they fucked whole community. if really there was so innovative technology it would be already published. this is hype strategic to sell the coins... in the end there is maybe a half work shitty mixnode. nothing else. time goes and you see all i warned. a shame on this.

Bud go back where you came from cause you don't know anything about this coin ...........
Activity: 507
Merit: 500

No clue, but if I remember correctly, last release (anon beta) was late at night (US central time) on the scheduled day of announcement. I hope that provides some insight.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Activity: 84
anon release Will be announced!!  Cool Cool stay connected!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
You should put a countdown timer on the front page and a rocket next to in  Grin

http://gifcountdown.com/europe-london/1425855600/141414/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/counter.gif

bullshit. nothing comes when countdown is over. they fucked whole community. if really there was so innovative technology it would be already published. this is hype strategic to sell the coins... in the end there is maybe a half work shitty mixnode. nothing else. time goes and you see all i warned. a shame on this.

Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Seems the bots are active again...lots of tiny orders at both sides of the orderbook

Yes indeed, here we go again. Fudders suddenly appear A LOT!. I've got Flashbacks. Once Anon is released hopefully they go back to other coin forums to FUD.
Activity: 518
Seems the bots are active again...lots of tiny orders at both sides of the orderbook
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
im happy i picked up some cheap NAVS in that dump. Happy to be on the good side of the game again
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
less then 24 hours. I am going to sleep now for a moment cause tomorrow big day...I have my redbulls ready ,popcorn bought .
Jump to: