Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 775. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Is there a way to bootstrap or reduce blockchain download time.?
It's taking a super long time to sync with the QT wallet.

I still need 500K blocks to go....so slow.

i believe this will be fixed next week with the new wallet.

for a quick fix you can download the blockchain file from dropbox, its posted a few pages back i believe.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Is there a way to bootstrap or reduce blockchain download time.?
It's taking a super long time to sync with the QT wallet.

I still need 500K blocks to go....so slow.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Reading through the WP. Can you give any more information under section 2 | 2 | 0 Anonymous Transactions? It's blank, I was expecting the beef of this document to reside there. Thanks!

Edit: nevermind, just confused by the layout. Reading subsections to 2 | 2 now.  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
great update, going to start reading right away!
legendary

OMG, this is great news, good job guys.
To all community please spread the word:
https://twitter.com/Playb0yl0ver/status/573067664018563072

Good news, I will retweet on it.
legendary
NAV ANON GETS FINALLY REVEALED Smiley

RELEASE THE BEAST...

oh dam that looks dangerous ...hahahah Cheesy

ill make sure im wearing a helmet on the 9th of March!

the beast needs a new pair of undies. lol.
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Remember guys, our coin is not the p&d coin, after anon release we will need to hold the line at the right direction, we don't need to panic buy/sell, we are here for the long term investment.
We want only healthy and stable growth.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Remy_5 Great observation and detective work. Yes brother I seen that to earlier 58,000,000. The whales have always been here they have great Patience . With Patience you can unlock everything  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Amazing white paper how simple explained everything and also very funny images I lithe them looot.
legendary
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Because the server will probably go off line, here is the rich unofficial list, updated a few hours ago.

Some impressive figures, the first 5 addresses together hold more than 25% of all the money of the NAV,

Top addresses are just cold wallets of Markets. First one is Bittrex so those are coins of all of us :p

This was an objection which had already been made, but it is not entirely so,
this is only true in some cases.

Have you noticed the column POS I put?
It indicates how many blocks POS were generated from that address.

Yesterday, for confirmation, I asked to the three Exchange if their cold or on-line wallets
are enabled to POS stake, and their answer was no, and about the cold wallet,
the response of Bittrex was the most peremptory:

If the wallet has a staking=0 command we use that in the config.  If it does not we
comment the staking code out and recompile.  It is not possible to stake cold wallet
storage as that means it would not be cold wallet storage.
Anyone claiming to stake your coins and keep them in cold storage is misleading you.

So if we see an address which generates a large number of blocks POS or POW,
then the only conclusion we can draw is that it is not an Exchange, and with a
good approximation we can say:

Grin Grin

And if we exclude dubious cases with POS at 0, the first five whales hold approximately 18%
of total NAV, and our MobyDick "sfdzo3" alone exceeds 9%.

Hey !!! We reached 58M Nav, and later today we will exceed one million blocks.
Who prepares the party?

Bye

legendary
Activity: 1082
On NavajoCoin Beta release a few weeks ago we got spammed by a lot by of other forum coins - I will not quote the thread pages as most have been removed but some are still there.

But yeah agree !

The White Paper looks way more professional - if you show are opposition crypto coin member they will disagree with every word and most like feel jealous that we will achieve ODA , that's called competition

Bring it ON!

Exactly, Navajo thread was spammed not once by fuders from other threads. We need somehow promotion and way to get to the larger number of people!

Yeah we should use our power to bring it to the big blogs!
legendary
legendary
@SUM2dev please check it out:
Quote from DRK thread.

Thanks for your attention.

Introduction, 1.1.0 reads

This System is a Hybrid Crypto System and is a hybrid of with Centralized and Decentrali- zed Operations.

Instant fail, bad english, terrible concept. The "Magic Gateway" does have a nice ring to it though...

Thank you for spamming, now please quit it.

Please stop spamming other threads with that whitepaper or other insulting whatever (you did not, but in general)! I don't think that is good advertisement and I hope we are all grown up enough not to bitchfight!

The world is big enough!
Ok, i deleted that post.

Thank you! very much! Smiley Navajo will make it's way. let's spread the word.

BTW is here a native UK or US speaking person. We are open for every typo that can be found.

thnx
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
On NavajoCoin Beta release a few weeks ago we got spammed by a lot by of other forum coins - I will not quote the thread pages as most have been removed but some are still there.

But yeah agree !

The White Paper looks way more professional - if you show are opposition crypto coin member they will disagree with every word and most like feel jealous that we will achieve ODA , that's called competition

Bring it ON!

Exactly, Navajo thread was spammed not once by fuders from other threads. We need somehow promotion and way to get to the larger number of people!
legendary

But yeah agree !

Bring it ON!

It does not matter who spammed who at what time! Smiley We do not want to promote Navajo that way!

legendary

But yeah agree !

Bring it ON!  Cheesy

Once again great delivery by the NavajoCoin Development Team and perfect timing

legendary
Activity: 994
Quote from DRK thread.

This System is a Hybrid Crypto System and is a hybrid of with Centralized and Decentrali- zed Operations.

Instant fail, bad english, terrible concept. The "Magic Gateway" does have a nice ring to it though...

Please stop spamming other threads with that whitepaper or other insulting whatever (you did not, but in general)! I don't think that is good advertisement and I hope we are all grown up enough not to bitchfight!

The world is big enough!
Ok, i deleted that post.
legendary
Quote from DRK thread.

The world is big enough!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
This is the moment we can promote NAVAJOCOIN with very proffesional White Paper. To arms boys!
Jump to: