Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 774. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Donation sent!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

You can donate to the addresses below. Donations sent to these addresses will be used only for paying server's hosting costs:

BTC: 1H6hg7S24mz1uC5UdcnZEydQ2JzC8TsLby
NAV: sdrCrLKoXkKqu1GLjFBkZY5F32XM3W3dDU

let's get some more  Smiley

good action for community. i will donate for NAVAJO!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
THERE ARE 5 DAYS TO ANON RELEASE

tbh i don't think it come in 5 day. every techperson or professional  developer read whitepaper will know why..... this type for subchain impossible. only with public keys can NEVER transfer value. but i hold Navajo longterm. time is no problem. good information from team regulary. and trust from community is most important. cryptocoins already anon. all crypts... anontalk always only PR marketing. keep up good work.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Guys, give again addresses donations  Cool
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
People what is the status about the donations?

Im willing to donate a bit but its only going to help if many people do the same. If everybody sends 0.1btc then together we can come up with a nice donation...see it as an investment and to award the devs for their hard work.

ps. i just send my 0.1btc to give it a start Smiley

Thank You very much paycum! Smiley
Cheers!

~ Strugg
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
People what is the status about the donations?

Im willing to donate a bit but its only going to help if many people do the same. If everybody sends 0.1btc then together we can come up with a nice donation...see it as an investment and to award the devs for their hard work.

ps. i just send my 0.1btc to give it a start Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What keeps the NMG & CSG subchains secure? PoW, PoS, something else?

Anyone know this answer? Gracias

As far as i know they have double encryption, but for full explanation please contact package or ask through the slack channel.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

Anyone know this answer? Gracias
Activity: 84
Would it be possible to have an open mobile wallet generating new coins just like on desktop.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
THERE ARE 5 DAYS TO ANON RELEASE
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Lets also discuss how we can make good use of NAV. Maybe after anon release...mobile wallet will be next (android & ios) ? so we can download from app store  and send each other NAV easily.
agree on this.. we really need mobile wallet next .. android & ios, i believe anonymous released is just the starting point of Navajocoin journey.

Mobile wallet and web wallet too;)Anon is just a beagining of something big..
Activity: 198
Lets also discuss how we can make good use of NAV. Maybe after anon release...mobile wallet will be next (android & ios) ? so we can download from app store  and send each other NAV easily.
agree on this.. we really need mobile wallet next .. android & ios, i believe anonymous released is just the starting point of Navajocoin journey.

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Is there a way to bootstrap or reduce blockchain download time.?
It's taking a super long time to sync with the QT wallet.

I still need 500K blocks to go....so slow.

You can use

http://www.navajocoin.org/downloads/Navajo-Blockchain.tar.gz

that!

regards
shahim
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
cannot wait to get my hands on the new Samsung S6 after the profits roll in.
Activity: 896

only 5 Days remaining official release of Anon technology, so hold your coins and remove all your sell orders at cheap price under 10k satoshi, Navajo will at $10 each very soon.
Activity: 84
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Because the server will probably go off line, here is the rich unofficial list, updated a few hours ago.

Some impressive figures, the first 5 addresses together hold more than 25% of all the money of the NAV,

Top addresses are just cold wallets of Markets. First one is Bittrex so those are coins of all of us :p

This was an objection which had already been made, but it is not entirely so,
this is only true in some cases.

Have you noticed the column POS I put?
It indicates how many blocks POS were generated from that address.

Yesterday, for confirmation, I asked to the three Exchange if their cold or on-line wallets
are enabled to POS stake, and their answer was no, and about the cold wallet,
the response of Bittrex was the most peremptory:

If the wallet has a staking=0 command we use that in the config.  If it does not we
comment the staking code out and recompile.  It is not possible to stake cold wallet
storage as that means it would not be cold wallet storage.
Anyone claiming to stake your coins and keep them in cold storage is misleading you.

So if we see an address which generates a large number of blocks POS or POW,
then the only conclusion we can draw is that it is not an Exchange, and with a
good approximation we can say:

Grin Grin

And if we exclude dubious cases with POS at 0, the first five whales hold approximately 18%
of total NAV, and our MobyDick "sfdzo3" alone exceeds 9%.

Hey !!! We reached 58M Nav, and later today we will exceed one million blocks.
Who prepares the party?

Bye

First is real person, Second is confirm Bittrex and third is cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Official Announcement - Navajocoin Anonymous Techonolgy Whitepaper

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce the updated whitepaper for the upcoming Navajocoin Anonymous Technology release.

DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER HERE

Have a thorough read so you are educated about what you're in for in the coming weeks.

Please help us spread the news out far and wide. Use this document as a resource when making submissions to blogs and news outlets.

Consider it our official press release.

that is really awesome news, great release of white paper so just 5 days to go
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Jump to: