Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 810. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
blah blah blah...... I would like to ask again when double encryptcion + anon was relased ? Ninja launch ?

on march 1
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Give it 2 months and then compare how can you compare at this point anon not even release yet.......................wait and see ....
blah blah blah blah blah blah

and why are you worried about it, pookie?
please go back to your shadowtrash and worry about your coin that does not budge. That monero clone
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
blah blah blah...... I would like to ask again when double encryptcion + anon was relased ? Ninja launch ?
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
nevertheless, i trust Navcoin and its community ...  Smiley Smiley Smiley

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
LOL shadowcoin trolls are attacking another coin
I was certain that these new troll accounts only could come from that dirty community.
Which of you is pookielax31 aka Mr Boh (on twitter) and which is LongAndShort?
Is smurf also between you guys?
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Give it 2 months and then compare how can you compare at this point anon not even release yet.......................wait and see ....
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
cryptokia said that he isn't  a fudster but he created an account only to come here to put your question.
Why he doesn't wrote with his real account?

Please guys, don't quote the trolls and fudsters
lol.not everyone's into bitcointalk since ever,some pals are creating accs when they wanna ask question.

you forgot to respond with cryptokia account

well,mr cheerleader i dont know your way of thinking but we are online at the same time. and no, cryptokia account isnt mine lol.gimme a break

I also have 2 laptops  Grin

lol pal, dont get so sensitive, i found it very funny when someone help me yet you said that is his other accounts ....  i do read everytime in bitcointalk, but didnt get involve in any alt coin before, just this time round create new account, to ask... so that we as a vestor can invest in with clear of mind..

darkcoin = ~0.01100000 btc
navajo = ~0.00003500 btc
Which investment can provide a higher return?

Just for the record we do actually have untraceable ANON transactions running on the Beta Network Which ofcourse everyone has tried for themselves in the community and proven again and again. Smiley I wanted to tell this because some of the new investors were wondering about the ANON Transactions , which they can have a taste using the NAB ( NAVAJO ANON BETA client) which I'm sure most of you'll have tried it and tested. Smiley I believe @cryptokia this reply answers your inquiries. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

And you are an investor? So you just probably forgot to calculate the DRK start date with how did it rise to it's actual rate and compare it to how it looks with NAV until this day?

So just precise and answer your question. Current DRK rate and investment in NAV or any other currencies are two different things. And yes, investing in NAV will provide higher return.

legendary
Activity: 994
Always remember: Don't Feed the any f**kin BS Trolls
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Ok today Navajo breaking new records  we are probably b over 0.00004000 with all the new investors the price is going up every day  there still time to by wild they are cheap soon 1 NAVAJO ========10       TO THE STARS THIS IS THE NUMBER 1 COIN ON THE MARKET CAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER LIKE IT SO GET YOURS TODAY ...... Grin Grin Grin
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
cryptokia said that he isn't  a fudster but he created an account only to come here to put your question.

lol.not everyone's into bitcointalk since ever,some pals are creating accs when they wanna ask question.

well,mr cheerleader i dont know your way of thinking but we are online at the same time. and no, cryptokia account isnt mine lol.gimme a break

lol pal, dont get so sensitive, i found it very funny when someone help me yet you said that is his other accounts ....  i do read everytime in bitcointalk, but didnt get involve in any alt coin before, just this time round create new account, to ask... so that we as a vestor can invest in with clear of mind..

darkcoin = ~0.01100000 btc
navajo = ~0.00003500 btc
Which investment can provide a higher return?

Just for the record we do actually have untraceable ANON transactions running on the Beta Network Which ofcourse everyone has tried for themselves in the community and proven again and again. Smiley I wanted to tell this because some of the new investors were wondering about the ANON Transactions , which they can have a taste using the NAB ( NAVAJO ANON BETA client) which I'm sure most of you'll have tried it and tested. Smiley I believe @cryptokia this reply answers your inquiries. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

legendary

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks soopy for the update, you're the great man Smiley
legendary
@Cryptokia Did you see what soopy said to you Huh

in fact this is my from bittrex. hope you don't be mean to newbies.. thks
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
cryptokia said that he isn't  a fudster but he created an account only to come here to put your question.

I also have 2 laptops  Grin
Activity: 84
if everyone will get in NAVAJO SLACK COMMUNITY
please visit http://navajocointalk.org and fill in the form

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
cryptokia said that he isn't  a fudster but he created an account only to come here to put your question.

this is my first account  ... -_-" 

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

this is my first account  ... -_-" 
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thats good. alot more people getting into cryptocurrencies.
That is right because crypto currencies are future money same as paper money started. Navajo because of its anon tech will lead the crpyto currenices in near future.
Jump to: