Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 816. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
NAVAJO COIN is now available on excoin.gq!

Register today and get 0.1 BTC free!

This "exchange" is scam site.  See more details in the post below;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10478143
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Good News Smiley
We will see an article about navajo anon on Cointelegraph, this is important for us.

Hi David,

Thank you! I will forward it to the editor.

Best regards,

Cointelegraph team

Guys, time to more promote, i sent a mail to [email protected] and explained about navajo anon tech with btcfeed articles links, please everyone do it same, with other crypto media news sites.
We can do it, NAVAJO to the moon Smiley

Also sent to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Remember: Don't feed the Trolls
Really very nice and much appreciable work done by David. +1000 for you efforts for the Navajocoin.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
this thing is supposed to skyrocket in 2 weeks or so am I right?

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Good News Smiley
We will see an article about navajo anon on Cointelegraph, this is important for us.

Hi David,

Best regards,

Cointelegraph team

Guys, time to more promote, i sent a mail to [email protected] and explained about navajo anon tech with btcfeed articles links, please everyone do it same, with other crypto media news sites.

+1, very good. If more people would sent mails to other portals we would see more articles. Definitely coindesk and cryptocoinnews should write some articles about Navajo.
legendary
Activity: 994
Good News Smiley

Hi David,

Best regards,

Cointelegraph team

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Anyone want to buy
100000.00000000 NavajoCoins

Bittrex
The buyers don't want to buy those 100000.00 coins @3109 because there is some ppls who give them coins @ 2783...weak hands give them cheaper.. Huh.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We will definitely go higher after the official release. The question is HOW much higher Smiley

10k is obvious minimum. Market cap then would be 1,4 mln $ which is still low value for Anon technology.

when is the official release?? i'm trying to get my hands on as much NAV as possiblieh.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I have this very good feeling about you navcrane  Cheesy . Secondly we are becoming stronger . The Top 100 need to awaken . This is our time our moment

Very nice buy wall - We are number 1

~hashforce101~
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Exactly, as someone before said many many times, we have everything what DRK have and even much more so we should go higher. It's just a matter of time.
We will definitely go higher after the official release. The question is HOW much higher Smiley

10k is obvious minimum. Market cap then would be 1,4 mln $ which is still low value for Anon technology.
Activity: 24
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
prive looks good! still some pressure around 3000sat but i think after anon gets fully live we can go up again...

more and more investors join which is a very good thing!
Wow, that buy order at 2783

yeap, nice buy support Smiley
This coin looks promising - I purchased a small stash and set up some buy orders on Bittrex  Cheesy

Two questions / concerns I have:

1. I compiled and am running the Linux wallet from Github. navajocoind seems to be quite resource intensive compared to some other coin daemons - has anyone noticed this / are there any plans to increase efficiency?

2. The block explorer at http://navajocoin.org/block-explorer seems to be stuck on block 939177 from 2015-02-12. Are there plans to get it unstuck (or, are there other block explorer URLs to use)?

Thanks - I'm looking forward to seeing where this coin will go!

is the huge  7btc (originally 10btc) buy order yours?

great wall!
legendary
Activity: 994
Wow, that buy order at 2783

well its already exploded, but indeed it probably goes up more in two weeks
Activity: 21
Hi guys.
How does the staking mode? I am 5 hours with an open wallet unlocked but did not get any reward yet. It is time consuming?
Sorry for my English.
Thanks!
We should reach 500 pages to the end of the month Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Bring $1000 each on Launch Day around the 1st of March. The date is not set in stone yet , but plan .Its going to be big

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Now In Beta Testing

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-state-art-anonymous-network-now-beta-testing/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Jump to: