Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 813. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
wow navajo is rising very fast!
congrats devs and community!
Yeah now with every passing day Navajo will go just up and up. Navajo will do what others are still dreaming. Navajo is one of the best coin ever.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I say to myself to not watching Bittrex channel, but this is so excited Cheesy

The same here, I have to work but still looking to bittrex and price is steady rising Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I say to myself to not watching Bittrex channel too much, but this is so excited Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
wow navajo is rising very fast!
congrats devs and community!
Activity: 336
Missile one is loaded and ready.

....this is a big gun  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Missile one is loaded and ready.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The aim of the NAV is at least $ 1, so the current price is ridiculous.

Everyone has a chance to buy cheap coin.

agreed NAV is still cheap at price level, once the implementation completed,
sure 1 NAV will go to more than $10 each.

yeah that is why i put next 3 btc to buy some more navs. I am calculating profit x 10 from this level

This is exactly what I meant about calm and confident calculate of the profit. Nice. Similiar on my side.
Activity: 621

yeah that is why i put next 3 btc to buy some more navs. I am calculating profit x 10 from this level
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

legendary
Activity: 994
We need to spread the word about Navajo. Please upvote and comment this reddit article.

http://www.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/2w6fk5/navajo_anon_system_release_in_less_than_two_weeks/
Yeah, we need more articles, it was good movement.
We need to spread the word about Navajo. Please upvote and comment this reddit article.

http://www.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/2w6fk5/navajo_anon_system_release_in_less_than_two_weeks/
Lol, this is amazing! 30 BTC to 3000 sat. and only 7 btc to 4000 sat.!

With this much buy support we can healthy reach another stable bottom above 3K. Let's add more.

Also IMPORTANT! For overheated people that saw the current exchange rate, please keep calm and do not sell yet, we will achieve even higher bottom.

If you want really good profit, keep cool!

legendary
Activity: 994
Now we're on the train, only way is up Smiley NO WEAK HANDS

It’s a train that’s on the move – and we shouldn’t miss it.

Lol, this is amazing! 30 BTC to 3000 sat. and only 7 btc to 4000 sat.!
All week so many Navs are sold in buy orders and the price is still rising and buy support is even more powerful.Too good Shocked

I think that soon all weak pussies will shake out their hands and way to 10k will be opened Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
All week so many Navs are sold in buy orders and the price is still rising and buy support is even more powerful.Too good Shocked
Activity: 422
Meow
@catotune - The technical devs can answer this one  Cheesy. with good news when they can

Good news - the performance issues I saw with navajocoind stopped (not sure what I did, besides recompile another wallet on the same machine that was broken b/c it was pointing to an outdated libdb_cxx). So the server load is back down to normal after I restarted the daemon; I have no reason to believe anything was wrong with the codebase.

I'm still bummed that the block explorer seems to be stuck on 2/12/2015, but no big deal.

Scooped up some more NAV on a minor dip last night - aw yeah!

Did you load the new blockchain 512 MB from  https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qthzh80ia9z782/Navajo-Blockchain-140115.rar?dl=0
. I remember when mine got stuck I rebooted my pc and it kicked off again.

No I didn't use a bootstrap blockchain (though that probably would have saved me a bunch of time) - the daemon was just using up a ton of CPU. But it's running much more efficiently now, so no complaints!
NAV could go up and at least get into the top 25 on Market Cap. $ 1,000,000
NAV is already better than 90% of the coins out there.
Bittrex is getting very hot!

And this will go for other markets as well Smiley So strong buy support like we have right now is unusual and it's a great advertisement for NAV by itself.

The reason why the price is still as it is, is because new investors, and I mean real and serious investors are still calmly watching and calculating.

The DEVs, their support, community, currency interest, etc. are simply variables for risk/profit calculation. And if you're smart then you will know that it's very very promising even if "serious" investor will not admit it in public.

Also added some humble input into buy support.

Unity makes us stronger, and the more of us the more proof in our arguments.

Cheers,
Crane
Activity: 422
Meow
is the huge  7btc (originally 10btc) buy order yours?

great wall!

Ha, just saw this - no, I'm no whale Cheesy  - the real whale is still out there!
Jump to: