Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 811. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thats good. alot more people getting into cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
cryptokia said that he isn't  a fudster but he created an account only to come here to put your question.
Why he doesn't wrote with his real account?

Please guys, don't quote the trolls and fudsters
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
would be nice if the madman who placed that sale order of 30k NAV at 1 BTC each, cancel it in bittrex.
Seems to new investors that the volume of sale orders is much higher than it really is.
And we know that 1 NAV will never be = 1 BTC.

you gotta love the confidence Smiley

Activity: 198
Hi all navajo community,

having some Curious bout this coin because of the volume in bittrex, mind someone help me with it with my some silly question, thnks

i understand its is build in anonymous and not yet implemented it, but soon.. thats why the price of nav coin now rising hard..

from this thread, heard from dev that maybe rough date of implement the anon tech will be on 1st of march..

can i know, what if the implement of anon tech successful? any impact ? if yes, then why? as currently there is darkcoin there and so...

no worry, im not fud or whatever so, im interested in this navcoin and wish to invest .. but just kind of worry sort of some traditional

" buy on rumor sell on news " some thing like , once announcement of implemented it the anon tech, then mark the end of the grow or something "

whats make people buy and buy , keep and keep for this anon coin comparing bitcoin or darkcoin.  

hope some NAV community helps for the answer....

remember one thing. With this community and this DEV TEAM, we can really be on the top.

Navajocoin is a longterm project. Anon is just the beginning. This is not the first and the last one innovation.

More informations you will get from our channel on slack.com.Smiley

Hi , thanks for the replied pal,

from what i read on this thread , i believe that this community and DEV Team.. But that's not a main +point from my question, from what i see which is, NAV even with huge community and devteam constantly updated the timeline , the price remain at satoshi 300 - 500 through out whole August till Jan.. until Jan surging with the news of BETA TEST of anonymous tech...

so mainly i believe people start kicking and actively because of the anonymous implementation.... still my priority question is, once Navcoin Anonymous tech comes online.. what is the benefit?   im quite new to altcoin other than bitcoin. and looking for vesting in altcoin, hope you or any community members help with my question..  again im not Fud infact i have large order queuing in bittrex currently. Smiley
Hi Dear cryptokia
If you want to find the answers, you need to wait for someone from DEV team.
They will respond to your questions.
Have a nice day.

Hi david okay... just wanted to see what specific and make this anonymous coin stand out among other anon coins, and how can WE challenge darkcoin or any other anon infront of us. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hi all navajo community,

having some Curious bout this coin because of the volume in bittrex, mind someone help me with it with my some silly question, thnks

i understand its is build in anonymous and not yet implemented it, but soon.. thats why the price of nav coin now rising hard..

from this thread, heard from dev that maybe rough date of implement the anon tech will be on 1st of march..

can i know, what if the implement of anon tech successful? any impact ? if yes, then why? as currently there is darkcoin there and so...

no worry, im not fud or whatever so, im interested in this navcoin and wish to invest .. but just kind of worry sort of some traditional

" buy on rumor sell on news " some thing like , once announcement of implemented it the anon tech, then mark the end of the grow or something "

whats make people buy and buy , keep and keep for this anon coin comparing bitcoin or darkcoin.  

remember one thing. With this community and this DEV TEAM, we can really be on the top.

Navajocoin is a longterm project. Anon is just the beginning. This is not the first and the last one innovation.

from what i read on this thread , i believe that this community and DEV Team.. But that's not a main +point from my question, from what i see which is, NAV even with huge community and devteam constantly updated the timeline , the price remain at satoshi 300 - 500 through out whole August till Jan.. until Jan surging with the news of BETA TEST of anonymous tech...

so mainly i believe people start kicking and actively because of the anonymous implementation.... still my priority question is, once Navcoin Anonymous tech comes online.. what is the benefit?   im quite new to altcoin other than bitcoin. and looking for vesting in altcoin, hope you or any community members help with my question..  again im not Fud infact i have large order queuing in bittrex currently. Smiley
Hi Dear cryptokia
If you want to find the answers, you need to wait for someone from DEV team.
They will respond to your questions.
Have a nice day.
Hi all navajo community,

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Today i just sent a few mail(s) about navajo anon tech to the other crypto media news sites.
Hope to see some articles on those sites.
You are doing really great work and making efforts to make the Navajo successful and to reach the more and more people to join the Navajo community. You are really great man .Navajo will be the no.1.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Hi all navajo community,

Hi all navajo community,

Activity: 70
wtfff. keep it at 1 Shocked Grin Shocked Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
would be nice if the madman who placed that sale order of 30k NAV at 1 BTC each, cancel it in bittrex.
Seems to new investors that the volume of sale orders is much higher than it really is.
And we know that 1 NAV will never be = 1 BTC.

legendary
Activity: 994
Today i just sent a few mail(s) about navajo anon tech to the other crypto media news sites.
Hope to see some articles on those sites.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
YOO help me with pumpinn been bussy pumpin whole day .. lets get it together to 4000

Oooo....  AMK with us  Wink

I think that someone forget to relogin ;]

What do you mean?  If you think im using multiple accounts Then take your 5dollar investment and fuck your self. :S
im not hanging around to play with kids here. Doing Reall business.

Relax, if you are investor you are one of us. We have the same point - Navajo on the Mars Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Navajo in first 40 coins on market cap list Smiley

Good rising...GOOD NEWS!!! Wink NAVAJO TO THE TOP 25!

TOP 25 means Navajo for 10k sat. Smiley So excited!
That will be minimum floor just in coming few days . Navajo has to go very high in weeks time. Navajo is most impressive and attractive coin .

NAV is the best choice to invest, great future coming soon.

Yes this is the right choice to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1008

That will be minimum floor just in coming few days . Navajo has to go very high in weeks time. Navajo is most impressive and attractive coin .

NAV is the best choice to invest, great future coming soon.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
YOO help me with pumpinn been bussy pumpin whole day .. lets get it together to 4000

What do you mean?  If you think im using multiple accounts Then take your 5dollar investment and fuck your self. :S
im not hanging around to play with kids here. Doing Reall business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Navajo is the bset coin . I love you Navajo.
Jump to: