Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 815. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Its time to inject some fresh band new out of the box newly unwrapped BTC  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

He's storing more navajocoin

Maybe its a "she" ... female whale ... women always overreact Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

He's storing more navajocoin
Activity: 422
Meow
@catotune - The technical devs can answer this one  Cheesy. with good news when they can

Good news - the performance issues I saw with navajocoind stopped (not sure what I did, besides recompile another wallet on the same machine that was broken b/c it was pointing to an outdated libdb_cxx). So the server load is back down to normal after I restarted the daemon; I have no reason to believe anything was wrong with the codebase.

I'm still bummed that the block explorer seems to be stuck on 2/12/2015, but no big deal.

Scooped up some more NAV on a minor dip last night - aw yeah!
Activity: 621
Just look at this huge buy orders arround 2700!

About 500 k nav! Just amazing. Looks like big whales are accumulating before the March! This 2015 will be a Navajocoin year!

Holy shit  Shocked

EDIT:OVER 750 K NAV !!!!
Activity: 518

About 500 k nav! Just amazing. Looks like big whales are accumulating before the March! This 2015 will be a Navajocoin year!

Holy shit  Shocked

Activity: 70
So Awesome Hashforce, why did it have to be Bush on the narration though!!lol

Were about to be the Natives in this btch!! This is awesome I was seriously inspired by that silly video. Thanks man!!

legendary
just bought a couple thousand. We are in the money Shocked. Is it too late to change the name though? Cheesy

Why do you want to change the name?

Maybe something like "CREDS" or "Materio" since it sounds like material. I was just kidding around though. Pretty bored right now surfing through the board typing anything. you know the days Grin 

NAV to Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite!!go NAV!!

@monkeygang spend 5 mins reading this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_talker and watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JPIeyBPum0.

Then you will never want to change the name again Cheesy
just bought a couple thousand. We are in the money Shocked. Is it too late to change the name though? Cheesy

Maybe something like "CREDS" or "Materio" since it sounds like material. I was just kidding around though. Pretty bored right now surfing through the board typing anything. you know the days Grin 

NAV to Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite!!go NAV!!

1 NAV =

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
We are looking good on Bittrex 0.00003049 by the and of February we should b around 0.00005000 maybe sooner the way it going, we are getting allot more new investors we will b number 1....... March 1 is coming fast only 12 days to go for the big day things will change SO GET YOUR COINS NOW ...........................................................SOON 1 NAVAJO =10.00.............................................................................
Activity: 896
Thanks guys for your positivie words Smiley
I will send more mail (s) to other crypto media news sites, please everyone do it same.
Thanks to all.

thanks david for your kind efforts about NAV, NAV is the most promising coin,
NAV is on the way to da moon. soon 1 NAV = $10
Wow, that buy order at 2783

I had my part of it!cought next 25 k navs today;)
legendary
Activity: 994
Thanks guys for your positivie words Smiley
I will send more mail (s) to other crypto media news sites, please everyone do it same.
Thanks to all.
legendary
I have this very good feeling about you navcrane  Cheesy . Secondly we are becoming stronger . The Top 100 need to awaken . This is our time our moment

Very nice buy wall - We are number 1

~hashforce101~

NAV is on historical moment, as community NAV is growing strong day by day.
Activity: 336
Good News Smiley
We will see an article about navajo anon on Cointelegraph, this is important for us.

Hi David,

Thank you! I will forward it to the editor.

Best regards,

Cointelegraph team

Guys, time to more promote, i sent a mail to [email protected] and explained about navajo anon tech with btcfeed articles links, please everyone do it same, with other crypto media news sites.
We can do it, NAVAJO to the moon Smiley

Also sent to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Remember: Don't feed the Trolls

Excellent! Strong community! With mind for future!
Jump to: