Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 828. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
3 ,000,000 holding it's crazy. at @3000 = 90btc~20.000$
he can dump nav to 1sat

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
maybe better set your order at 2700 to grap some NAvs until we are at 3000 satoshi ..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
ohoo here we go again. like yestarday...
Yeah, seems my order will fill at 2308 in the next hours Grin
Thank you for the sig sharing uszaty43   Cool Roll Eyes

no problem:)
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Thank you for the sig sharing uszaty43   Cool Roll Eyes
ohoo here we go again. like yestarday...
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
WTF Guys ?!?!?

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NAV   (click on the distribution tab)

Why so many of you guys keep your Navajocoins on the exchange Huh   do you know that NAV offers a great PoS %

...like if the official release of the Anon will be the end and the signal to dump...
lmfao

Smiley-= The Official Release of the Anon transactions to the main network Will Just be the Beginning! =- Smiley

i'm quoting that Proof-of-Stake specifications part from the OP

Proof of Stake

Min Age4 days
Max Ageunlimited
Minted Blocks Maturity60
Stake Interest20% for the first year
10% for the second year
5% for every following year

move your coins to your wallet and Generate some fresh new Navajocoins  Cool
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
More than 10 BTC to 2000 sat. Buy support still rising Smiley

I think buy wall eats at one moment all cheap coins till 3000 Wink
Two hours zero trading Wink

Yeah, everybody waits for the trigger Smiley
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)

I think buy wall eats at one moment all cheap coins till 3000 Wink
Two hours zero trading Wink
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Please someone fill my order at 2308, i want your cheap coins Grin

Come and get some cheap coins @ 3000  Grin
Activity: 896
NAV is on the way to the moon, nice to hear from Package,
great news that is, so hold your coin for few more days.
legendary
Activity: 994
Please someone fill my order at 2308, i want your cheap coins Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone

Here's the latest update from the Navajo Team.

We only have a few days of beta testing left. Everything has gone as smoothly as could be hoped. There have been NO MAJOR NETWORK PROBLEMS so far and the only small issues we had were known issues at the time of release.

Even with the beta test not yet finished, we have divided up the current known requirements for the main network launch between the team and commenced working on them along side the beta testing.

More requirements may come out of analysis of the beta test results, but we're looking to be in good shape so far.

We don't have a lot to finish to bring Anon transactions to the main network. The main tasks are the double encryption, some further transaction obfuscation and a few validation states in the wallet to add.

Everyone on the team is excited and eager to get this project over the finish line so we can move onto the next thrilling chapter for Navajocoin.

We will officially announce a timeline for the main network launch a few days after the beta tests end once we've analysed the results and got a final list of tasks together.

We are on the home stretch brothers and sisters.

Get your cheap coins while you can!

Cheers,
Pakage

good work, nav will be number 1
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hi Everyone

We only have a few days of beta testing left. Everything has gone as smoothly as could be hoped. There have been NO MAJOR NETWORK PROBLEMS so far and the only small issues we had were known issues at the time of release.

Even with the beta test not yet finished, we have divided up the current known requirements for the main network launch between the team and commenced working on them along side the beta testing.

More requirements may come out of analysis of the beta test results, but we're looking to be in good shape so far.

We don't have a lot to finish to bring Anon transactions to the main network. The main tasks are the double encryption, some further transaction obfuscation and a few validation states in the wallet to add.

Everyone on the team is excited and eager to get this project over the finish line so we can move onto the next thrilling chapter for Navajocoin.

We will officially announce a timeline for the main network launch a few days after the beta tests end once we've analysed the results and got a final list of tasks together.

Cheers,
Pakage

in simple words, game is still on to grab cheap coin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
We never doubted you pakage  Cheesy My brother and thanks for the update.

Tomorrow is a new day. I am going to rest. When I wake up, I promise you , we are going to be more stronger and united then we have ever been in the past 8 months. I will be giving my 200% to this project , this forum and all that is planned after it. Be ready and brace yourself for whats to come! If you decide to FUD think twice . I will get inside your head I promise you. Don't even think of putting another forum member down. I don't care if you are from some big investment group or multi millionaire that will buy ever single NavajoCoin coin. We don't need you nor do we want you to own a single NavajoCoin when we launch the Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network.

Respect each other and we shall all reach the stars happily!

~hashforce101~

Thanks Soopy for reminding me of the Love & Light Smiley
Pakage & Shahim
Game is On!
legendary
Hi Everyone

Cheers,
Pakage

great news to see in the morning, NAV will be the next super start in the crytpo universe.
Hi Everyone

We only have a few days of beta testing left. Everything has gone as smoothly as could be hoped. There were no major network problems and the only small issues we had were known issues at the time of release.

Even with the beta test not yet finished, we have divided up the current known requirements for main network launch between the team and commenced working on them along side the beta testing.

We don't have a lot to finish to bring Anon transactions to the main network. Main tasks are the double encryption, some further transaction obfuscation and a few validation states in the wallet to add.

We will officially announce a time line for the main network launch a few days after the beta tests end once we've analysied the results and got a final list of tasks together.

Cheers,
Pakage

Great news from the morning Cheesy It foreshadows good trading day
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hi Everyone

Cheers,
Pakage
legendary
I will step away from the forum now - it's been a long hard tough backbreaking journey to get here to say it in a nice way. I have been here every day and it's time for me to exit and others to take over.

I have learnt allot from the Crypto Scene and I think I have made allot of new friends in Cyber Space but best of all I found the NavajoCoin community and this great project.

Happiness is more important then Greed. As you can see with the AMK group .That greed is controlling and the lengths they go to in the pursuit of money. Always remember that I got to the top of NavajoCoin expressing the best quality's in its coders , project ambitions , achievements and simply believing in Soopy. Also in the belief that nothing is given to you on a silver platter.The belief in Fairplay.

Two important things
« Sent to: hashforce101 on: September 20, 2014, 07:26:52 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Hello hashforce!

So I'm writing to You becouse of two important things:

1. We decided that it would be great to have You in Dev Team. Your role would be helping us with planning/timeline, getting new ideas/suggestions. *****************************************************

Cheesy

I would like to leave one last parting message.

Patience is the Key to Life . With Patience you can unlock everything

The Navajo Code Talkers - NavajoCoin
~hashforce101~

Jump to: