Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 830. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

AMK...!!!!

beautiful pic gokhan ^_^

look this: AMK!

Activity: 84
Champagne is for our first-class passengers only

Sure you don't wanna come with me?
Merit: 100

It’s a train that’s on the move – and we shouldn’t miss it.

I'll send 2000, for the bounty if you give a wallet to put it inside.

Activity: 84

It’s a train that’s on the move – and we shouldn’t miss it.

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
+1 for nice post, NAV has bright future ahead.
Don't worry guys, some people dumping their NAVs around 3000 sat. Sooner or later their will be lack of coins and there will be free way to 5000 sat. Today we had good pump without any news, what will when devs will give us information about anon release.

Yeah but right now you have someone bored playing with the market,
trying to make people feel desperate so they sell.

an whoever it is did not even want to sell that cheap, which is why he dropped it to make it cheaper so whoever is doing it can buy more,

he thinks like Josh from Paycoin, thinks he can control markets with walls,

we all know it's not possible.

of course it is possible

it's not when you have plenty of capital flowing into a coin, but right now the is not. but it is what is happening.
then you just have to make bigger walls. thats all Wink

no it's okay I'll stay with a small amount, an stay in coins which are not being so heavily held down an make money, an just keep my small amount in-case you stop, being a nut case. with a problem, because realistically that is what these people who are doing this have.

Making money everywhere else just this market seems to be held down.
Don't worry guys, some people dumping their NAVs around 3000 sat. Sooner or later their will be lack of coins and there will be free way to 5000 sat. Today we had good pump without any news, what will when devs will give us information about anon release.

an whoever it is did not even want to sell that cheap, which is why he dropped it to make it cheaper so whoever is doing it can buy more,

of course it is possible

it's not when you have plenty of capital flowing into a coin, but right now the is not. but it is what is happening.  dump hard into it now they will on purpose raise the price. because they get what they want every-time.

I rather think that those are not manipulation, but people who bought below 300 sat. and realize profits now. New people buying around 3000 sat. level and they will sell when they made satisfying profits (I assume that above 10k). That how its working.

But it's not the case this is a manipulator, because it's happened before, if someone buys the wall an they lose coins they drop the price to gain even more, this is what they have been doing for some time, it's not what you are saying.
why would you drop the price suddenly when it is rising hard.. it makes no sense.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

I rather think that those are not manipulation, but people who bought below 300 sat. and realize profits now. New people buying around 3000 sat. level and they will sell when they made satisfying profits (I assume that above 10k). That how its working.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Big whales game:) try to look at the other side. Someone bought about 286k nav in one move! If you arent 100% sure of sucess you dont do such things. Simple:)

I dont know how many times I should write it to you to understand basic elements of market...
just 4 BTC to 1700 sats... that doesnt look good  Sad

What is happening right now is physiological warfare almost ,

Whoever sold now wants his coins back even cheaper, and in his own head he controls this market and nobody else.

which is why I scaled down in the first place.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
5k bottom next step?
Big whales game:) try to look at the other side. Someone bought about 286k nav in one move! If you arent 100% sure of sucess you dont do such things. Simple:)
Activity: 100
SELL 0.00003000   189698.52381526   5.69095571

Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If no one claims the $1000 USD prize for cracky the Navajo Anon Beta system . Do you all want to get some BTC together instead and fund some CoinDesk advertiseing and the Android wallet that was suggested.

We have approx 4.44BTC pledge in NavajoCoins. We wouldn't want to sells them on the exchange to raise money as this would cause a dump

hashmaster1 5000
uszaty43 5000
juguelio 5000
lab rat hoax 5000
Paycum - 35000
hashforce101 -10000
navtalk  10000
gorian 5000
gregofdoom 5000
Ginger Ninja -5000
ivankoh - 50000
Borin - 25000

We can hand it to the NavajoCoin fund https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/navajo-coin-foundation-navajo-fund-680884 as I dont want it sent to me. Cheesy

So we can send our pledge equivalent . Selling NavajoCoin to fund things will cause a dump haha. So BTC is better
. I know the Sum2Dev can assist with the fund details so its all tracked correctly. We can nomiate its use formally and so on.

I would like to aim for a target of 8 BTC  Cheesy

I can kick off with 0.24937500 BTC $56 = 10000 NavajoCoins @2500 sats

you don't have my 25k on that list.  I think I would rather donate my portion to the dev team for all their hard work to date.  Although I like your idea, I don't hold much btc, so unfortunately my donation would have to remain in NAV.

I appreciate your point of view and decision to donate that sum to devteam as appreciation of their hard work. I believe once things will be settled many people will donate as much as ones can do to devteam.
Guys it was just smart man who knows that he will earn x5 from 3000satoshi
Jump to: