Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 829. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
The two weeks of NavajoCoin Anon Beta testing  period has gone so quick, The NavajoCoin Development Team released NavajoCoin Anon Beta on the 1st Feb 2015 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10329631
The NavajoCoin Global Challenge https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10394365 is ending tomorrow  night 13th Feb AEST time Midnight. Up for grabs $1000 USD worth of NavajoCoin or 4.44BTC to find 2 faults as per the challenge rules. No one has successfully found a leak in the NavajoCoin Anon Beta system so far https://navajocoin.slack.com/messages/anon-challenge/. So NavajoCoin Anon Beta system is looking very strong.
Pakage has started working on adding the Double Encryption Layer  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg10410965#msg10410965 and Shahim is very busy creating new Documentation with the NavajoCoin Development Team and the Designers https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10411132

Exciting Times!
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
btw,  Is there a signature code like the one uszaty43 is using?Huh
I would like to use that one too
thanks
 Cool
legendary
Hello guys , i'm new here  Smiley

thank you to those running the trading bots that are trying so hard to suppress the price
thank you for the cheap coins

so glad i found out about nav today. What an easy way to triple my btc  Grin

see you all on the release
ttyl

You are welcome mate!  How did you find us? We need to improve that way Smiley
Hi shahim  Wink   i was aware of NAV for a while without really checking it but today, while doing some list sorting of coins on coinmarketcap, Navajo got my attention : great volume and a declining price since the last few days... that was enough for me to check closer. With all the buzz right now around DRK, i was surprised to see Navajo's Anon tech in public beta, as well as all the FUDers here and the bots working on suppressing the price (lol, fud and bots is usually strong signals to buy now  Smiley )

btw, i still hope Navajo won't get a pump like DRK is having right now (watch out for the dump)  but more like a strong steady growth
i guess i have *entered* NAV today and ruined some manipulators plays  Cheesy

So, Now I am testing the NavajoAnonBeta and it's working great! few of you guys have received some NAB from this address : **********************
LOL, but in case you want to return few back, (NAB: NLcVgCrsygwhNxJEuHEmU8mmeah7UA7JUn)   Grin

Awesome Job A++
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

thank you to those running the trading bots that are trying so hard to suppress the price

ttyl

You are welcome mate!  How did you find us? We need to improve that way Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Good coin = FUD. Fuckers want to get cheap coins  Cool
legendary

ttyl
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
One more.
AMK why are you so false?when we talked two weeks ago you were intrested and  wanted join slack and be part of community.You added that nav has briliant technology and our Anon is very good.
Now when you need more navs at lower price you just make fud.
Really there are many other ways to earn more.And sorry you chose the worst...

actually im buying they fuding on my buys Smiley especially adem amk

@gokhan_amk and @ValleyOfTheWolves spend youre btc to good coins please, tomorow amk group give you more if we see the positife results. ^_^

maybe this is the last time we see this price AdeM AMK ? better pump now before 10000

Guys we talk about it tommorow ok.?
Ok
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
One more.
AMK why are you so false?when we talked two weeks ago you were intrested and  wanted join slack and be part of community.You added that nav has briliant technology and our Anon is very good.

@gokhan_amk and @ValleyOfTheWolves spend youre btc to good coins please, tomorow amk group give you more if we see the positife results. ^_^

maybe this is the last time we see this price AdeM AMK ? better pump now before 10000

Allright catch up later ciao
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
One more.

One more.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
One more.

uszaty43  you're really pathetic.. Get a life and search another way to waist ur time..  Wink
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
One more.

you richie rich bastards stop shakin the market AMK

uszaty43 don't be jealous.. And invest in Nav or shut your mouth..

Jealous of what?your sophisticated  marketing's method? Hahaha
One more.

One more.

AMK...!!!!

beautiful pic gokhan ^_^

look this: AMK!

Hey Adem,

Think thats gonna happen with Navajo.   Cry

Turkish people think this way they will get cheap nav...
Shame.

AMK...!!!!

beautiful pic gokhan ^_^

look this: AMK!

Hey Adem,

Think thats gonna happen with Navajo.   Cry

AMK group still buying they want cheaper coins Grin Grin
Activity: 336
We are at 4 place on Bittrex  Cheesy