Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 881. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Mr. Unusualfacts I purchased my NAV's long time ago, 120K for 200-300 SAT, are you telling I did wrong choice?!?!
I don't think so. I think there is some guys that would like to get NAV's that cheap and will FUD trying to bring price down.
I also sold all BLK not so long time ago and purchased 60K NAV's again from price range 2500-2900 SAT. I am not in rush to sell,
every investment have a risk, and I am fine with that. If you don't want risk you go to bank and put on 5.5% but don't expect to buy new MacBook Pro Retina from profits, maybe keyboard cover Smiley

It's always a pleasure to read what some people post on this thread (especially david1365), the artlessness is so damn high! Cheesy

Tell you what. It looks like the price isn't going places no matter what. People expect some real news so they can buy or sell. Let's give the devs some credit and wait for the update that is due to come within the next couple of days. Everyone must know by now that if another failure will arise, this coin will be dead.

You're absolutely correct. Many have lost faith in NAV and road to moon is extremely narrow. If NAV take one step to the right or left it'll fall into the valley of darkness.

No new buyers + cheerleading = dead coin.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
And to all for information:

I am in progress of rebuilding the explorer database, since one link is somehow broken. I have to resync the chain data to the database!
It will be offline for I don't know 1 or 2 hours.

thnx
shahim
legendary
Activity: 1082
Shahim can you check the rich list is updateing - thanks  Wink

I am sorry! I misspelled the dommand inside the cron... my fault .. very stupido. It is updating now
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Hi everyone.

As promised, here's another update on how things are shaping up for the start of our beta test of the Anon network:

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - Completed

The multinode system has been implemented and tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and tested.

All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
Testing has occurred and we're happy with how this is running.

Stage 4 - In Progress

Distribute finished code to all of our anonymous nodes

Stage 5 - Pending

Make final update to the transaction UI in the beta wallet to enable random node selection

Stage 6 - Pending

Release the beta wallet to the public on 1 Feb 2015

--

My testing has gone well over the last 24 hours. I believe I have found and fixed most of the bugs. We are currently rolling the finished code out across all of our anon nodes.

Once this is done, we will test the random selection of nodes, then integrate the node selection into the Wallet.

As you can see I have adjusted the stages slightly. We have decided to hold off on adding SSL and encryption until after the beta test is complete.

This is so we are more easily able to debug what is happening if anyone runs into errors during the testing phase.

We will implement the encryption before the final release obviously.

We are still on track for a Feb 1 2015 Release date for the Anon Beta Network!

Cheers & Remember - Don't feed the trolls.

Pakage.
Thanks for the update.I am so excited about Feb 1 2015.
I hope during the beta tests we will find all eventually bugs and final version of the Anon system will be the best in the market!
Activity: 336
Keep the great job NAV team and you should be rewarded  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
You are entertaining! I admit it to you!
This is period of relaxation as we are very close to test the beta anon in 2 days. That will suddenly make boom and price begins to touch the sky that you will see . keep remember this.

Yes, price would definitely shoot up from 2k to 200k within 3 days. lol

I like your optimism, but 200k is reachable maybe after 2 weeks Smiley

Optimism delerium fantasy whatever u want to call it.

Id love to see the price at 200k dont get me wrong but as long as we`re dreaming / asking for stuff .. how about a 1 nav vs 200k btc exchange rate hell and put bitcoin back @ 1000 usd before it heads off to 10-100k
Now wich part of the magic lamp u guys are using should i be rubbing?

200k being such a scary large number doesnt seem to be possible, but it is. Just remember darkcoin fom 1k to .01 back down to 650k range at the moment. BTC price falling...i say theres a very good chance of a.01 with complete anon success

from your mouth to gods ears buddy , im sceptical ill believe it after ive seen it for awhile Wink and even then it will take time.

The post above will give it a nice little push in the right direction. but 200k or .1 btc seeing it will help me start to believe it till then not so much.

Activity: 392
This is period of relaxation as we are very close to test the beta anon in 2 days. That will suddenly make boom and price begins to touch the sky that you will see . keep remember this.

Id love to see the price at 200k dont get me wrong but as long as we`re dreaming / asking for stuff .. how about a 1 nav vs 200k btc exchange rate hell and put bitcoin back @ 1000 usd before it heads off to 10-100k

200k being such a scary large number doesnt seem to be possible, but it is. Just remember darkcoin fom 1k to .01 back down to 650k range at the moment. BTC price falling...i say theres a very good chance of a.01 with complete anon success
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hi everyone.

As promised, here's another update on how things are shaping up for the start of our beta test of the Anon network:

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - Completed

The multinode system has been implemented and tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and tested.

All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
Testing has occurred and we're happy with how this is running.

Stage 4 - In Progress

Distribute finished code to all of our anonymous nodes

Stage 5 - Pending

Make final update to the transaction UI in the beta wallet to enable random node selection

Stage 6 - Pending

Release the beta wallet to the public on 1 Feb 2015

--

My testing has gone well over the last 24 hours. I believe I have found and fixed most of the bugs. We are currently rolling the finished code out across all of our anon nodes.

Once this is done, we will test the random selection of nodes, then integrate the node selection into the Wallet.

As you can see I have adjusted the stages slightly. We have decided to hold off on adding SSL and encryption until after the beta test is complete.

This is so we are more easily able to debug what is happening if anyone runs into errors during the testing phase.

We will implement the encryption before the final release obviously.

We are still on track for a Feb 1 2015 Release date for the Anon Beta Network!

Cheers & Remember - Don't feed the trolls.

Pakage.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

Yes. And all the navillionaires will be richer than bill gates Tongue

I too have trouble comprehending how some people can be so dumb sometimes.

Why do you think that 200 k is impossible to achieve? Did you see the future  Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Yes. And all the navillionaires will be richer than bill gates Tongue

I too have trouble comprehending how some people can be so dumb sometimes.

Are you sure? This is awesome!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

You'll see and gonna cry like baby lol
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
That's why they are angry and lanched trolls attack here. Cheap nav is like banana for gorilla in the other side of protection glass in zoo.

You must be out of your mind because I did grab NAV when it crashed  to 1300 sat and it would do it again & again before final crash after news.

Better question is. Are you smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity or you're going to let other people get rich while you hold bags?

I bought my NAVs for 1000~ sat, and it was much more than 100k. I don't spend time for DT (I never say at DT is bad or something), because I have other business, and I need spend time for it, not for DT. That's why I holding nice stack, and its not your problem, when I would sell my NAVs.

One time you wrote about shitty coin, worthless for invest into that, now you wrote about DT on NAVs. You are attenction troll who spamed forum for taking the coins from people who trust in your negative bullshit and sold into your greedy hands; - and you call it ,,opportunity"... pure hipocrysy. Most of us understand what you're doing, but newbie can fall into your trap, so for my, you should have here -100 reputation ;

I think at everyone here, and also devs know it, at if people don't see anon in this time, all project will be totally lost, and coin die faster than ico scams.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
It's always a pleasure to read what some people post on this thread (especially david1365), the artlessness is so damn high! Cheesy

Tell you what. It looks like the price isn't going places no matter what. People expect some real news so they can buy or sell. Let's give the devs some credit and wait for the update that is due to come within the next couple of days. Everyone must know by now that if another failure will arise, this coin will be dead.

You're absolutely correct. Many have lost faith in NAV and road to moon is extremely narrow. If NAV take one step to the right or left it'll fall into the valley of darkness.

No new buyers + cheerleading = dead coin.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Even if it does get released it'll be just another silkroad and it'll get shutdown by feds so it's pointless and people are just using to milk money.

So what is it now? The anon will not work or it will work but it is pointless because people will shut it down (how? This is nothing like a centralized exchange)? Doesn't matter. Next week you will have another excuse anyway.
Jump to: