Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 889. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
This give us so much positive energy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Now In Beta Testing

https://twitter.com/btc_feed/status/559986240263827456

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-state-art-anonymous-network-now-beta-testing/

Quote Start Unlike 99.9% of altcoins out there Navajocoin has been around for 6 months the development team has promised features and so far they have delivered. The state of the art anonymizing network solves critical problems with current implementation of anon transactions, if the Navajocoin development team can pull off the promised features there is no saying how high Navajocoin can go. Quote End

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Coming Soon!
legendary
Activity: 994
Guys take a seat, ready for takeoff, next darkcoin is on the way Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
 NAVAJO COIN....... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Mysterious Coin it....!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hi everyone.

As promised, here's an update on how things are shaping up for the start of our beta test of the Anon network:

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - Completed (Testing)

The multinode system has been implemented and is now being tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and is now being tested.

All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
These are being run through a testing phase to try and eliminate any bugs.

Stage 4 - Pending

Add an encryption layer on top of all node & wallet communications.

Stage 5 - Pending

Release to the public for mass testing of load / performance on the anon network.

--

Everything is making sense and seems to be working well. I will thoroughly test the multinode & obfuscation code over the next 24 hours as it is quite complicated.

After my testing is proven satisfactory, I will move on to the double encryption and then make the final tweaks to the wallet client.

We are still on track to having the beta network launched at the end of this month as planned.

I hope this is good news for everyone. Our team has a big few days ahead of us so please bear with us.

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.
that update are awesome, NAV is future coin,

just 4 days to go to the moon, so hold your coins.
legendary
Thanks pakage for the update
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hi everyone.

As promised, here's an update on how things are shaping up for the start of our beta test of the Anon network:

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - Completed (Testing)

The multinode system has been implemented and is now being tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and is now being tested.

All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
These are being run through a testing phase to try and eliminate any bugs.

Stage 4 - Pending

Add an encryption layer on top of all node & wallet communications.

Stage 5 - Pending

Release to the public for mass testing of load / performance on the anon network.

--

Everything is making sense and seems to be working well. I will thoroughly test the multinode & obfuscation code over the next 24 hours as it is quite complicated.

After my testing is proven satisfactory, I will move on to the double encryption and then make the final tweaks to the wallet client.

We are still on track to having the beta network launched at the end of this month as planned.

I hope this is good news for everyone. Our team has a big few days ahead of us so please bear with us.

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.
legendary
Glad to see some media coverage, this is very good for us.
Thanks dev team keep it up Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Go go Navajo Rangers!!!
legendary
luckely all those small bot orders have vanished. the bot is still very active though...its hard to predict at what phase it is in but it looks like he has accumulated enough to go up again...

also the sell side is 50% smaller then it was a few days ago..dont know if thats due to the bot but it only takes a few btc to get the price around 3000 sat... so when it goes up again it can go fast...

If and when NavajoCoin throttles past the DRK benchmark and its one we have to draw if we like it or not. These prices will look like change on the floor that you would not give a second thought to. DRK is opened source but as they have a long history the price is stable. I don’t mind mentioning them it’s a goal we can aim 4 in the very short term.

With this in mind holding 100,000 NavajoCoin long term is something to consider under the mattress.

With a new Navajo Anonymous Transmission Protocol we can not compare Apples to Pears. When people realize what they are dealing with its going to smack them in the head.

I predict the sale of all sales. A spike on a chart that will leave your mouth open. At the end of the day the bots will get left behind hard. The real traders will just be a lot quicker with smarter decisions.

With NAV turning a 24hr volume at 0.007 is plenty money for a lot of people. If Navajo Anon achieves ODA believe you me, it will send ripples across the network in ways that will remembered in future generations and Satoshi Nakamoto might even just turn up for the party.

legendary
Hello Everyone!

Anon Testing is going very well, we are working to deliver everything on time just like planned.
We will keep You all updated about the progress in Anon Testing:

In other news, I will be updating you all within 24 hours with the progress of my refinements to the anonymous transactions.

We are still on track to release the beta network for mass testing by 1 Feb 2015.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Pakage

Stay Tuned!  Wink
Warm Regards

- Navajo Coin Development Team

that is awesome news, keep it up DEV.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
luckely all those small bot orders have vanished. the bot is still very active though...its hard to predict at what phase it is in but it looks like he has accumulated enough to go up again...

also the sell side is 50% smaller then it was a few days ago..dont know if thats due to the bot but it only takes a few btc to get the price around 3000 sat... so when it goes up again it can go fast...

legendary
Hello Everyone!

Anon Testing is going very well, we are working to deliver everything on time just like planned.
We will keep You all updated about the progress in Anon Testing:

In other news, I will be updating you all within 24 hours with the progress of my refinements to the anonymous transactions.

We are still on track to release the beta network for mass testing by 1 Feb 2015.

Pakage

Stay Tuned!  Wink
Warm Regards

legendary
Welcome to the New Investors of NAV / BTC NavajoCoin
Navajocoin – Introducing Anon Transactions Using Subchains

If you have just invested into your first Altcoin outside of BTC or are a seasoned Crypto trader and investor you have arrived at the perfect time! And the NavajoCoin Foundation, Community and Development Team welcomes you.

In the next couple of days the NavajoCoin Development Team will release the eagerly awaited Navajo Anon - Double Encryption Protocol in Beta Wallet format for us to load test. Once the load test is running amongst the community the Development Team will further optimize the Navajo Anon to run as efficiently and effectively as possible under maximum load. We would like as many people from around the world to participate and to contribute in their respective countries and different time zones as possible.

This is an exciting time for all involved and we are all fully focused on the challenges ahead. You will find in the future I can guarantee that the NavajoCoin community to be extremely helpful and we have a wide varity of people from all over the world with different skills and passions that have made this great Crypto Coin possible.

Please make yourself familiar with the NavajoCoin Development Team on Page 1 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791
Please make yourself familiar with the NavajoCoin foundation http://navajocoin.org/foundation
Please make yourself familiar with the Blockchain.zip file provided on page 1 as this block chain will allow you to quickly sync the NavajoCoin Wallet to the NavajoCoin Network and start earning 20% Stake interest from your investment as quick as possible.

Any questions please don’t hesitate to PM the NavajoCoin Development Team or if you need direction PM myself.

With the good news of BTC & NYSE & NAV NavajoCoin Navajo Anon a new rebirth of Crypto currency is now arriving which will sweep across the financial world. NavajoCoin brand new Anonymous Transmission protocol will send shock waves across the financial communty all with in 3 confirmations.

Last but not least please take the time to donate when you are full filled with the knowledge of satisfaction. Monetary or just in Project fulfilment sometime in the future.
Many projects take place around the world and the guys on the NavajoCoin Development Team have done it all from personal expense and donations to the fund from our small group of investors. This is one of the many qualties that have made this coin so successful and risen the the top of its game today. Check out the fund details on my signature to donate some BTC to the boys. Believe me when you see Navajo Anon run you will forget about every other investment you ever made in another Crpto Coin. You will instantly become the voice of the NavajoCoin without even realizing it.

The NavajoCoin Brand is bringing in strong returns as of late and this strong uptrend should continue throughout this year  2015 and well into the November 2016 United States Election period as 1 example.
- Bittrex has the most volume and trade frequency.
Crptsy , Poloniex and Bter are fairly new and always follow the Bittrex price fairly late as volume is extremely extremely low when compared to Bittrex.
A stong focus is underway with a PR Blitz across the Crypto landscape and The Developement Team are negotiating on some fiat to NAV direct conversions.
 The Developement Team have also committed to keeping the Algorithms in -house and not be shared with other Crypto Coins. Therefore the NavajoCoin Brand should hold a competitive position for some years ahead.

All in all Welcome to the New NavajoCoin Community and a New Beginning with NavajoCoin Navajo Anon.

hashforce101 investor http://navajocoin.org/foundation
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Thanks for the update we are on the way i been saying it for month NAVAJ COIN will b number one  get on board before the whale eat it all up mark my words it will happen ........NAVAJO is the one to buy now it is the best investment you can make  .....5 day days for the big day the NAVAJO COIN will start to rise the  closer we get to Feb 1 after that ho  nose how high it will get, grab what you can  you wont regret-it NAVAJO ALL THE WAY.....TO THE STARS Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
little peace of FUD and  already climbing up.
Activity: 518
nice! i will try to get it on some blogs as well once the anon is launched..
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

That's right! We are in contact with many Crypto News websites, there's going to be more articles coming next days!
Get ready for Beta Testing Everyone!
Stay Tuned! Smiley

legendary
The NavajoCoin PR Media Blitz Begins!

https://twitter.com/SatoshisGuru?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.satoshis.guru%2F&profile_id=2808413684&query=null&related=null&tw_i=559437034432233472&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=510962686968881152

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/navajocoin/

Welcome satoshis.guru!

Things are going to get HOT .

Hope fully we can get some translations into other languages for the non -english speaking Crypto websites done for NavajoCoin soon  Smiley

We have a few community members doing this for NavajoCoin via NavajoCoin slack. Thanks for everyone's hard work and input, enthusiasm at this time.
Jump to: