Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 888. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Will NAV be the first coin for using subchain Anon? or is there a coin using this method already?
We might be the first coin.

I predict, post anon, a value of .1-.5......possibly even 1to1. Complete and functioning anon will without a doubt draw billions into NAV as well as BTC. I stand firm on that.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Will NAV be the first coin for using subchain Anon? or is there a coin using this method already?
We might be the first coin.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
This market has been great for those of us that have been sitting on coins since the initial run to 2k last summer and even better for some of us that kept buying in the 200s...
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
i doubled my stack with that price drop

I only got + 16 % but is still something!:)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

That was golden chance for few people to raise their number of Navajo. Navajo will be sold like hot cake after release of beta anon even at 10k in few more days.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
We are close to 3000 sat. again Smiley All people who dumped below 2000 sat. it is good time for start crying  now or better solution is to back to the game and buy back!
Weak hands always buy at high and sell at low then again they buy at high , their all actions are under panic situation. Navajo will make rich to those who are strong at heart like Navajo is.

Yes and will pay those who had patience.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We are close to 3000 sat. again Smiley All people who dumped below 2000 sat. it is good time for start crying  now or better solution is to back to the game and buy back!
Weak hands always buy at high and sell at low then again they buy at high , their all actions are under panic situation. Navajo will make rich to those who are strong at heart like Navajo is.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There is maximum: 4 days to ANON

Yeah and then start the Navajo's magical show , who missed it will just cry. Today Navajo is again over 2.5k all this accumulation and suddenly price will shoot upwards.
legendary
Activity: 994
Yeah, it's great opportunity to get in
It's your choice
Sell today, regret tomorrow or buy/HODL today, happy tomorrow Smiley
Make your choice

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
There is maximum: 4 days to ANON
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Great volume and price once again Navajo is giving chances to catch as many as you can at low price. Once the anon beta release price will just jump up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hi everyone.

As promised, here's an update on how things are shaping up for the start of our beta test of the Anon network:

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - Completed (Testing)

The multinode system has been implemented and is now being tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and is now being tested.

All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
These are being run through a testing phase to try and eliminate any bugs.

Stage 4 - Pending

Add an encryption layer on top of all node & wallet communications.

Stage 5 - Pending

Release to the public for mass testing of load / performance on the anon network.

--

Everything is making sense and seems to be working well. I will thoroughly test the multinode & obfuscation code over the next 24 hours as it is quite complicated.

After my testing is proven satisfactory, I will move on to the double encryption and then make the final tweaks to the wallet client.

We are still on track to having the beta network launched at the end of this month as planned.

I hope this is good news for everyone. Our team has a big few days ahead of us so please bear with us.

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

Everything aligns to the stars Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
True Anon is coming and also big whales with big BTC is coming.
303 BTC need to reach 0.01 BTC price, this is nothing for big whales.
I hope to see them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Very nice article about Navajo Coin on Btcfeed.net!

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-state-art-anonymous-network-now-beta-testing/

Thanks guys!
Stay tuned for more! Wink

~ Lucas

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Price immediately goes up! I think now nothing will stop Navajo to get wide attention. Great update pakage!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hi everyone.

As promised, here's an update on how things are shaping up for the start of our beta test of the Anon network:

Stage 1 - Completed

Navajo Anon Beta master nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
Navajo Subchain nodes are stable and staking/confirming blocks.
The anonymous transaction script is consistently working.

Currently, coin's sent to the entry node have their transaction information passed through the subchain and out the exit node as per the white paper.

This is working in real time and has been operating flawlessly.

Stage 2 - Completed

Multiple entry and exit nodes have been set up.
Architecture for a multinode system has been established and peer reviewed.
Architecture for obfuscation of transaction amount has been established and peer reviewed.

Stage 3 - Completed (Testing)

The multinode system has been implemented and is now being tested.
Obfuscation of the transaction amount has been implemented and is now being tested.

All scripts for running the anon transactions on a multinode system and all obfuscation methods have now been written.
These are being run through a testing phase to try and eliminate any bugs.

Stage 4 - Pending

Add an encryption layer on top of all node & wallet communications.

Stage 5 - Pending

Release to the public for mass testing of load / performance on the anon network.

--

Everything is making sense and seems to be working well. I will thoroughly test the multinode & obfuscation code over the next 24 hours as it is quite complicated.

After my testing is proven satisfactory, I will move on to the double encryption and then make the final tweaks to the wallet client.

We are still on track to having the beta network launched at the end of this month as planned.

I hope this is good news for everyone. Our team has a big few days ahead of us so please bear with us.

Cheers & Happy Trading.

Pakage.

Hats off!
Jump to: